a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stella Terras Intro!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy ^^

Sammy ^^

Stella Terras Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Stella Terras Intro!   Stella Terras Intro! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:52 pm

'Well this isnt where I wanted to be but whatever...' the blonde haired girl thought somewhat mad, She was supposed to be in Vegas having the time of her life but they messed up her flight and now here she was in New York on her way to a five star hotel. She was sitting in the taxi picking at the holes in her jeans she was wearing thinking about what she should do in the area that she was in right at the moment and looking for anyone like her. She didnt know that the taxi cab driver happened to be a shifter. Her eyes were changing color for quite a long time because she sometimes forgot that they need to be a stationary color when she is around humans. Right now they were green. Felt eyes on her and looked forward at the driver. "What is it?" she asked angerly. "Stella Redfern?" he said kind of scared. "Why yes whats it to you?" she said angerly. "Where is your father?" he asked with fake curiosity. "Not anywhere around here hope your happy..." she said finishing their conversation. She looked out of the window glaring slightly making sure her eyes where normal. She hated it when everyone only saw her as daughter of Hunter Redfern it made her upset and angery. She felt the cab come to a stop looking at the hotel approvingly she opened the door. "How much do I owe you?" she asked the cabbie still slightly mad at him. "Consider it a gift..." He said scaredly. "Okay whatever.." she said angerly getting out of the cab and grabbing her bags. She walked up to the hotel feeling happy again because atleast this place was nice. She shook her hair out and smiled happily. She walked up to the check in area and smiled. "Hello I would like to check in?" she said happily ending it with a question because she didnt know how to check in here. "Okay name please?" The woman at the counter said monotone. "Stella Terra Redfern." sh said monotone copying the girl. "Okay heres your room key.." the woman said in a monotone voice again. "Later!" she said happily walking to her room. She walked up the stairs and walked over to her room. She opened the door and smiled 'Well aint this place amazing...' she thought as she threw her bag inside and walked back out of the room. She walked back down to the lobby and walked out of the door smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Stella Terras Intro!   Stella Terras Intro! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Glaux Damianos moved the hair out of his eyes with a ringed hand and put it behind his ear. He honestly didn't know exactly why he had went there, but he had flown to New York City of all places to enjoy some time away from the rest of the Arcane. When he arrived, he was quite aware of the Slayers lurking in the city. Glaux had heard countless rumours from those working for the Order, which sort of made it the reason why he went there. If I can find just ONE Slayer and eliminate them, he plotted in his mind. Maybe the Order will take me in. He smiled at this thought, and looked to see where he was going for once. Before he knew it, he was walking towards a hotel... and right into a girl. Glaux had stopped her as she walked into him, and he bit his lip when he saw what he just did. "I'm sorry," he said, feeling extremely stupid. "I wasn't looking at where I was going."
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stella Terras Intro!   Stella Terras Intro! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Krystal was wearing her normal garb,A japanese school uniform and a teddy bear backpack.She had just flown for hours to New York and she didn't know why nor cared that her brother had gone to New York.All she cared about was that he was with her.Krystal spoke to her brother in the same high pitch yet soft voice she always had,"Thank you for letting me come with you big brother."Krystal wanted to see who her brother was talking to so she peaked her head out from behind her brother,"h...hi."She managed to stutter out.Krystal was always shy and didn't really like being away from her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stella Terras Intro!   Stella Terras Intro! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stella Terras Intro!
Page 1 of 1