a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Banks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Jett and Lyric made a face, and muttered an, "Ew." At the same moment.

"Cats smell." Lyric said and sniffed a little. "Especially that one." She said. Jett nodded.

"You don't know where that things been." Jett added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

"Why do you hate me?"Meri rubbed her face and got some eye liner on her hand."This cat is nicer to me than you are."Meri set the cat down,"Go home to you family little kitty."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:13 pm

"I don't hate you. I just don't like you." Lyric said. "I don't like how you treat people." She said.

Jett didn't say anything. He just looked at Demetra, from beside his twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Dave watched as the cat trotted off and away from the group, heading towards another alley. He's always been more of a dog person himself, but the cat was kinda cute... even for a stray one. Dave walked over towards the twin Vamps and Meri, but didn't say anything.

Demetra was observing the group, arms still crossed, and a slight pout on her face. She then turned to Jett, who appeared to have been looking at her. She raised a brow at him.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Jett grinned and winked at Demetra, flirting a little at her. He then smirked, trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Demetra smiled at Jett, and chuckled. What is that boy up to? She wondered, smirking. In the past, she and Jett have been very close... she's always been like an older sister for him and Lyric, but Demetra would always try her best to make him happy no matter what. She relaxed her arms a bit and shifted her weight to one foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

"What did I do to you.Ok so what I stopped going to my thera...I mean. I. um. You know."Meri ran off only t be met by a hand keeping her where she was."Please let go."Meri spoke as unshakey as she could.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Jett walked over to Demetra, well he more swaggered over. "Whats the matter?" He asked her. grinning softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:30 pm

"Why do you always run away?" Dave asked, holding onto Meri's hand tightly. "You shouldn't always let your feelings take control." He admitted to himself that he was hurt whenever she turned her back to leave. Even if she didn't mean to, it was like a stab in the chest. "Please, Meri..."

"Nothing," Demetra replied, trying to be nonchalant. She raised a brow at the boy. "What makes you say that?" She couldn't help but to smirk slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:38 pm

"Cause just a few minutes ago, you had a cute little pout on your face." He said to her, smirking softly.

Lyric grabbed Meri's other arm. "Listen. Why don't we talk or something?" She asked trying to be nice. Lyric didn't really hang out with girls. She stuck with her twin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Meri got up and cried in Dave's shirt lucky for him it was black so the make-up wouldn't stain.Meri stopped crying and spoke,"I feel better I think."Meri put her arms around Dave's neck and kissed him.Then she lugged him and lyric over to about 2 feet behind Jett and the red head.Meri turned to Dave and Lyric and put her finger over her lips,"Shhh."Meri whispered,"I think he's flirting."Meri pulled them farther back and spoke,"I guess he doesn't want to be my friend because he likes that red head.He didn't have to call me a bitch though."Meri looked at Dave after she told them what he had called her,anger lingered in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Caius was done, veins from his arms being pushed out by sheer will. "Well Beth, I must admit we have one heck of a drama team...who flirts with who is the key to all of this. The bad part is...they are supposed to be 800 year old vampires and such, but yet ones like Meri continue to make the rest of us look like baby sitters. When you and Demetra are done with these....things....you rendezvous with me at the building near the school." Caius said fading into mist. The mist moved past a few of the buildings, to a nearby apartment complex, not even a mile away from where Meri and the others were screwing around.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Dave smiled slightly, patting her on the back to comfort Meri as she cried. "Just don't forget how to control your emotions," he whispered to her quietly. He then turned his attention towards the Demon and the Vampire with a brow raised. Dave thought they'd be a rather... unusual couple. The red head was probably half a foot taller than Jett, making it seem more strange. Yet, Dave didn't want to judge them simply because of that. "They've got history, don't they?" He turned, asking Lyric.

Demetra let out a laugh, shifting her weight to her other foot. "Oh, you caught that?" She smiled at Jett. "You should've put your attention towards Lord Caius, not me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Meri looked at Dave and then Lyric and whispered to Dave,"Are you mad that he called me that?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Dave nodded slightly. "It was rather rude of him," he mumbled. "I'm sorry I didn't do anything then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Erin was flying through the city doing her usual rounds looking for a litterer to punish.Tonight she was thinking green skin.She flew to the back alleys where she found quite a few people to punish yesterday.Why must humans kill our home?She thought to herself.She spotted one and flew up to him and spoke,"Go Green."She flicked her wrist and turned his skin green.Erin flew on and headed to the school."Teens always litter."She thought aloud.She rounded a corner and there she was,Beth,The highlight of talk in the forest.Erin flew over as fast as she could.She spoke,"OMG!Are you the real her?I can't beleive I'm meeting the fairy who changed what people think about us.You are all we talk about at the forest.I'm Erin you biggest fan.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Demetra's attention was caught by a little pink glimmer that had flown up beside Beth. She raised a brow, trying to figure out what it was she was seeing. Another one? Demetra thought, bemused. "I didn't know you had such a fanclub, Sister." She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Keiji stopped in front of the blood banks, where Demetra and Beth said they were going. He saw them there and smiled, walking closer and closer to the group. "Demetra, Beth!! So glad to see the both of you again!!" He said with a heart warming smile. He noticed Meri close by, along with the males, which caused him to show a bit a sickened face. "Well...uh...isn't this interesting...even though...I know your face..." He said with his glance on Meri.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:33 am

Beth's eyes widened at the pixie. "Yeah its me." She said, still in her fairy form. Then she turned back into her human version of herself, and looked at her sister, and rolled her eyes. "I didn't either, really."

Jett leaned in a little closer to Demetra and whispered, "I would look at him, but you have a much prettier face." He grinned and then winked.

Lyric looked at Dave and nodded. "A little."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:08 am

Meri knew that face anywhere.He was her reason for coming to this city.Or at least her exuse.Meri met his gaze and blushed.Even though she loved Dave he was still cute.Meri waved...sorta.

"Oh,Well I guess you have stuff here to take care of.Before I leave can I get a picture of you?The only picture we have is from before you left."Erin pulled out a camera and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:02 pm

ooc; Sorry, I can't remember at all if Dave had ran into Keiji... I believe not, so I hope this is still okay haha.

bic; Dave watched as a white haired man began to approach him. Like the others in the group, he smelled different. Inhuman, that is. "Who is he?" He couldn't help but to ask as he stared. Dave had also noticed that Meri knew him, as she had waved.

"Hah." Demetra scoffed, blushing slightly at Jett. She watched as Keiji moved closer, greeting them. "And where have you been, Mr. Asrigoth?" Demetra smirked slightly with one hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Meri immedietly spoke,"My reason ,or exuse rather, to come to New York.I bumped into him once before."Even though he was talking to someone else Meri noticed his eyes kept fliting back to her.Again,and again,and again.Meri flipped her hair.

Erin took to or three pictures of her idol and said,"I gotta go.Mother Ersa is expecting me."Erin morphed back and flew off homebound.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 pm

"I see." Dave still had his arms around Meri, and as she kept flipping her hair, probably trying to be nonchalant about it, he played with a lock of her hair. "Is he a friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Meri stopped messing with her hair and spoke,"Well I've never actually spoken to him.So I guess not."He was still fliting his eyes to her wich started to freak Meri out.Meri whispered,"He keeps switching his gaze from them to us wich is kinda scaring me.I feel like he wants to kill me."Dave had one arm around her and was standing sorta sideways, almost facing her, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 pm

"Let's just hope not." Dave put her her hair down and looked down at Meri. "I won't let anything happen to you, you know that, don't you?" He smiled slightly as he looked down at her. "Even if you don't think I can protect you, I always will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Banks
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: