a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heading Home

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:17 am

Meri had her all her suit cases at Daves front door.She knocked."IT"S ME,MERI!"She said.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Dave put his suitcase down by the sofa, and rushed to the door, having to jump over a coffee table on his way. He flipped his hair to the side, fixed the brim of his hat, and opened the door.
"Hey Meri," he greeted her happily. "Got everything ready?" Dave looked at the suitcase she had with her.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 pm

The door opened to Dave,smiling happily."I have a cab on it's way."Meri smiled but realising she forgot to wash herself off she pulled out a scarf and said,"BRR!I'm freezing.Can I use your bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:33 pm

"Alright," Dave replied, moving out of the way so she could come in. "Go ahead. It's the second door to your left in the hall," he said, motioning towards the hallway on the other end of the living room."
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Meri rushed in and washed the blood off of herself then walked out."You know I suddenly got warm."Meri smiled"Come on the cabs outside."Meri walked to the door where Dave was still standing and walked out hoping that Dave would follow.She grabed her bags and turned around to him.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:10 pm

"Okay, right behind you!" Dave grabbed his suitcase and his keys by the door. Closing it behind him, he locked it and made sure that it was locked. You can't be too careful in this city, he thought as he followed Meri to the cab.
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Dave followed and locked the door.They went out to the cab and made their way to the airport."I have a jet landed here."Meri told the woman at the front desk.She replied,"Your name?"Meri said"Meridith Maggie Johnson"Then she pulled out her I.D."Alright I'll call your pilot."She motioned for a man.She whisperedsomething in his ear that Meri couldn't hear.Then she said,"Follow him to your plane miss."Meri followed not knowing if Dave was too but didn't care.She knew he would follow her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:57 pm

"A jet, huh?" Dave said, following awkwardly behind her. The woman probably let me follow you 'cause she probably thinks I'm here to carry her bags, he thought. Though when he did, he forgot that Meri might have been able to hear him.
"By the way, how long is the flight?"
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 pm

"I don't know, what time is it?"Meri replied."The flight is probably like 9 hours but thats a guestimate."Meri laughed at her silly word."I don't know exactly but that should be about right."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Oh god, Dave groaned mentally. Extremely long flights were a pain in the ass... literally. Then again, he did have Meri to spend the time with so it wouldn't be as bad as he could imagine. Dave then looked at the watch on his wrist.
"Quarter to 10," he told her. "I hope the time difference isn't that bad."
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:23 pm

"It's not THAT bad a time difference."She mentally said to him"You can sleep on the plane if you'd like"Meri blushed."Therer it is!"Meri pointed to a big black jet withe the words "BITE ME! airlines"In red on the side.Meri laughed.I had them put that on there as a joke."Meri started up the steps to the plane."I have water and soda.Oh and they put HUGE cups of gross candy in the cup holders.Haha Sebastian decided n those since they're his fave."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 pm

He began to laugh as well as soon as he read the words on the side of the jet. "Have you ever been asked about the choice of words by someone who didn't know?" Dave asked, smirking. "Ah, the irony." He followed after Meri as they climbed aboard the jet. Once again, Dave's mouth dropped open. On the outside, it seemed very spacious. Inside, it was EXTREMELY spacious. He shook his head and closed his mouth. "This is unbelievable." He then thought about what Meri had said about the candy. "Would that candy happen to be black licorice?" Dave knew that not many liked that candy at all... though he personally loved it.
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Meri heard Dave's question."You know me so well!I love the red kind though.I just ate so I'm not going to eat any."Meri hoped he wouldn't ask what she had eaten or how she had just eaten.She handed him some candy and sat down."Here.Sit down."Meri patted the seat next to her.A moment later the pilot spoke throught the intercom"This is your captain speaking,we'll be leaving in 2 minutes so sit down and relax."Meri laughed at the way he emphasized words.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Dave popped a piece of candy in his mouth as he and Meri took their seats. He fastened his seatbelt before he forgot. "This is my first time in a big jet like this," he told her before eating another piece of licorice. "Is this what you came to New York in?" Dave continued to look around, still awestruck at all the room inside.
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Meri replied to Dave's question with a simple"Yes."Meri watched how Dave pigged out on all the gross candy."You really like those don't you?Well whatever we're about to take off."Meri puled out a packed of gum and took 2 peices."Don't want your ears to pop do you?"Meri said as she handed him a peice and happily chewed away on the flavored rubber.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Dave nodded happily, and gratefully accepted the stick of gum. After the licorice, he started chewing on the gum quickly as the plane took off. There were many windows nearby. They were definitely bigger than the ones on a regular airplane, but they weren't as numerous. He watched as the jet sped up on the runway, faster and faster, until the wheels finally left the ground and they elevated into the sky.
Taking off is always scarier than landing to me, Dave thought, chewing on the gum.
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Meri leaned on Dave's shoulder and yawned."I'm tired.Can you be my pillow?"Meri was hoping he'd say yes.She saw this in TONS of romance movies but had never done it because she was trapped in that castle.Then she saw the remote on the table and said,"Here for a T.V. I have set up.It only plays movies though."She handed him her favorite,whips in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Dave chuckled, and put an arm around her as she leaned her head. "Sure," he said, taking the remote as well. "Uhm, I guess I have to get up to set it up?" It was more of a question rather than a statement.
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:02 pm

"ok"Meri said sleepily.As he got up she fell to seat.She hoped he wouldn't worry that she was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Dave unfastened the seatbelt, certain that they were at a safe altitude for them to roam the jet. He got up and walked to the gigantic TV screen on the other side, turning back as soon as he heard her fall to the seat. He stood there, not knowing what to do for a few seconds, but turned back. She's a vamp, Dave, he thought to himself as he put in the movie, and turned back to sit beside Meri.
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Meri picked her head up and rested it against Dave's shoulder once again."thank you.If you ever wanna turn it off feel free."She closed her eyes and fell asleep right away.dreaming peacefully.

ooc;I'm headin out in about 30.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 pm

ooc; M'kay. I should probably head off soon too but I'll still be here for a while.

bic; "Alright," Dave murmured, putting his arm around her again. He watched for a period of time that he didn't know, as he eventually fell asleep with his head beside Meri's.
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Meri woke up to a snoozing Dave.She checked her watch,7a.m.,they'd be ariving soon.She nudged Dave."Hey, wake up.We're almost there."She grabbed some water,took a drink,and set it down.Then an evil thought went through her head.She picked it back up opened it and dumped some on Dave's head."WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 am

As he slept, Dave could hear a faint murmur. When something wet and cold hit his head, his eyes flicked wide open, and he stood up. "Are we there yet?!" Dave asked impulsively, looking around to find Meri with a half-empty water bottle. Taking his hat off, he wiped his face with his arm. "Guess I'm a heavy sleeper..."
Back to top Go down

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:38 am

Meri laughed at Dave for no reason."We have like 45 minutes."Meri giggled a littled bit but then got him a towel."Sorry but you wouldn't wake up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Heading Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: