a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heading Home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Heading Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 pm

"That's alright," he replied, smiling slightly and accepting the towel. He dried himself off with it and sat back down. "I probably wouldn't have woken up even if the plane had crashed," Dave chuckled. "Thanks for the wake up call." He looked around the jet once again and it looked the same as it did before. "45 minutes, huh. What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Meri thought about Daves question for a moment.I know what I wanna do.but."I dont know."Meri replied,"We could..."The pilot interrupted her sentance,"We have about 5 minutes till landing so sit tight."Meri laughed slightly at his words then looked at her watch."Hmm,I guess we do have 5 minutes till landing."Meri spotted a spider,the only thing she feared besides slayers,on the floor."EEEEK!SPIDER!SPIDER!KILL IT!!!!"She squeeled.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Dave took his shoe off quickly, searching the floor. "Where's the little sucker..." He said, eyes flickering from one spot to another. "There!" With a quick swat, Dave killed the spider that made Meri scream. Never understood girls and their phobia of bugs and spiders, he thought, slightly amused. "Now that that's over with, I guess we should get back in our seats." Dave sat and fastened the belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Meri looked at the dead thing and sat as far from it as she could still being close to Dave.Then Meri said"We're landing right now I think.It's about a half hour from where we're landing to my house."Meri hadn't taken her eyes off the spiders corpse.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 pm

"That's not too bad," he said, watching outside the window as the plane began to descend onto the runway. Dave had never been to Europe in his life, but that changed then. "I guess we'll already have a ride when we get there," he said, bracing himself when the wheels touched the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Meri heard his question."Actually I'm driving."Meri chuckled.Boy expects so much.
"I thought you might wanna check out my 1950 mustang convertable.It was the coolest thing back then so I bought it.Thouht it might come in handy some day.It's red and in mint condition."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Haha, I totally did not see that coming, Dave though. He smiled. "I like your taste in cars," he told her, chuckling. "Though to be honest, I find that the car doesn't really matter as long as it runs smoothly." The jet began to slow down, its speed lowering by the second, until it went to a complete stop. Dave unfastened his seat belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Meri was confused.She thought all guys were into cars.So much for trying to impress him with cars.Meri asked,"So what do you like.What are your hobbies?"Meri asked as she got off the plane.

Last edited by cutie on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Dave shrugged, and scratched a sideburn as he did. "Well, I'm thinking that once I tell you you'll think I'm a geek, haha." He told her nervously. Looking back, a lot of people thought he was a geek for what he liked. Though, Dave didn't care at all about what they had to say. "Still wanna know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Meri quickly replied"Yes.I REALLY WANNA KNOW!!!!"Meri thought for a moment."Nevermind.There's my car.The path to my ca..."House" is bumpy so sit tight."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 pm

"Alright. You know, I can still tell you along the way." Dave told her as they made their way off the plane. Sure enough, there was a shiny red Mustang waiting for them. Their luggage was also being loaded in the trunk and it was all ready to go for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Meri could read his mind."I bet you'd LOVE our music room...BUT you'll have to meet,have tea with,and talk to Sebastian first."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:34 pm

"You have a music room? That sounds cool..." Dave got into the passenger's seat of Meri's car. "That doesn't sound bad, meeting Sebastian. He's a nice guy, isn't he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:25 pm

"Yeah."Meri sighed.He was a father to her considering that her parents killed themselves and her siblings."But just a heads up"Meri paused,"The reason why we're here is 'cuz Sebastian is ill.He has a REALLY REALLY bad flu.Next time we have a chance I wanna visit YOUR hometown."Meri looked down and then looked up quickly not showing her sadness."We have lots of different kinds of music type things.So what are you into again?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:51 am

Dave nodded, slightly nervous about meeting Sebastian. "Well," he said, pushing that thought aside. "I like to read... comic books, listen and play music, though I'm not really too good at it...." Dave trailed off, looking distant. "And I collect things when I can... so what about you?" He turned back to Meri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:31 am

Meri didn't think he would ask HER what her hobbies were.She replied,"I'm into fashion.OH LOOK there it is."Meri pointed to a castle."It was my great great great great great grandmothers castle."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:12 am

"Whoa." was all that came out of Dave's mouth as he marveled at the castle they were heading to. "So you've lived here for pretty much all your life?" He asked, still staring at the gigantic building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 am

"Yeah.The inside looks alot better than the outside."Meri told Dave as she pulled up to the driveway and turned off the car."Come on."Meri motioned for Dave to follow."Annie."A woman turned to face Meri."Where is Sabastian?"The woman whispered something in Meri's ear."Thank you Annie."Then the shy woman spoke,"Miss I'm not trying to be rude but who is he?"Meri replied,"My boyfriend."And motioned yet again for Dave to follow.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Dave followed Meri, trying not to do anything stupid and clumsy as he did. He got out of the car and followed her. A quiet looking woman looked at him, and whispered something to Meri. Probably someone working for her family, Dave thought. When she asked her who he was, he smiled shyly and waved at her. He then continued to follow Meri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:43 pm

They got to the end of one of the MANY MANY hallways.Meri turned around and said,"Please don't ask about my family...AT ALL.And I'm going to tell you why...later."Meri opened the door to the room where Sabastian was sleeping."Hello."Sabastian smiled at Meri and said,"Hello Dear."Meri leaned back and Whispered in Dave's ear,"Please greet him."Meri knew she was being bossy,but it was for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Dave nodded, the nervousness building up in his throat. "Uhh," he stuttered, legs feeling slightly wobbly as he stood in the doorway. "H-hello, Sebastian, sir." Dave honestly didn't know how to address the man. "My name is..."

Before he could formally introduce himself, a vision had hit him. Though, it was rather blurry. Sharp claws. Splinters flying. Screaming, yelling, snarling, and blood splatter. Dammit! Dave cursed in his head, hand covering his eyes and forehead in attempt to make the vision go away, or at least stop. Squeezing his eyes shut as tightly as he could manage, he opened his eyes once more, and it was normal once more.

"I'm... Dave Fair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Meri walked over to Sabastian and whispered something in his ear.Sabastian spoke"Ah so you are gifted?"Meri hit her head with her hand and said,"Why are you trying to torture him?"He replied,"I'm just teasing Dear.Welcome to the manner David.Dave is short for David is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 pm

He nodded shyly, feeling a bit awkward standing only at the doorway, so he took a couple steps in and to the side so his back was against the wall. "Yeah, it is," Dave smiled slightly. Looking around the room, he was filled with awe at such elegant architecture. "The castle is very..." he searched his mind for an eloquent word. "Beautiful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:14 pm

There was an awkward silence after Dave spoke so Meri broke it,"I'll go get some tea."She walked over to Sabastian and said,"Be nice."Then she turned to Dave,"I'll only be gone a minute."And walked out the door to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Dave nodded, and stood there against the wall, silent. He was staring down at his fading orange Converse, as well as the floor beneath them. Even the floor is pretty, Dave thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heading Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: