a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Central Park

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

Central Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:01 am

Nia blushed softly and looked down at him. "My name is Gardenia, but I prefer Nia." She told him nodding softly. Nia didn't really remember her last name. And she usually just made them up. "Um...Nia Harris." She said then added, "So where exactly are you going?" She asked him as she ran her other hand threw her firey redish orange hair.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:06 am

Atticus scratched the back of his head and gave a rather fake laugh. "Well that's the thing...I'm not sure where I am at....the last thing I saw, I was in this weird place called New York, and that is about all I know." He looked around at the people looking at him, his attire being that of a noble seemed so weird to them, causing him to look down in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 am

Nia was a bit confused of the boy. "Um, you are in New York. New York City! The greatest place on earth!" She told him nodding softly to herself mainly. "In Central Park." She added. "You've never heard of New York? The Big Apple?" She asked using New Yorks nickname. "The cities so nice they named it twice! New York, New York!" She was trying to be funny but it didn't seem to be working. "Um, maybe you should go to a clothing store first." She added under her breath. She might have been a tree for the past few months, but she knew for sure by the glances this man was getting he wasn't suppost to be dressed like that.

Ryder walked threw the Central Park, looking around when he ran into a man and a women. He looked down at the women and smiled. "Nia!" He said a little excited. "It's been..." He looked at the man, he clearly was a human, he could smell him. "Um years!" He said grinning softly. It had actually been centuries. "Whose the friend?" He asked, running a had threw his brown hair. He looked at the guy better this time and added, "And what is he wearing?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:32 am

Atticus' head fell as he realized that nobody liked the way he was dressed. "Well I guess this is just my luck...I tell the man I want to go to South Africa, he sends me America...just great..." He said under his breath. Looking at the newcomer, he smiled once more to show a good appearance. "Um, Atticus is my name, nice to meet you...uh whoever you are." He said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:52 pm

``come on man is that all you`re gonna give me?`` Ryan said starting to get exasperated ``you know, they call this place the big apple for a reason and you`re not giving me a lot to work with here`` a sigh was heard on the other side of the phone ``yes, I know, that`s exactly why you whent ahead. Now stop complaining and start narrowing down where they might be. Search any schools, parks, libraries, stalk kids, I don`t really care what you do. just find them`` the voice replied.

Ryan leaned back to make sure he didn`t crash into the car behind him as he was parking ``ok, ok, I`ll do all the hard work as always, while you play with a couple of puppies in L.A`` he bursted out laughing, as the voice on the other side began yelling at him ``look, I have to go ok? I found a park and I`m gonna see if I can find some `kids to stalk` `` he mocked `` I`ll keep you posted if I find anything`` Ryan snaped his movil shut as he got out of the car and then slid it into his pocket.

He brought up his arm to his chest and pulled from it with his opposite hand until a low crack was heard. Ryan was wearing a plain black sleeveless shirt, a pair of blue jeans and white sneakers and as always a chain around his neck with two silver tags. Swiftly he whent to the back of the car and opened the trunk. Inside there where about three gallons of blood which he moved to the back sit, to reach a small hole on the low left corner of the trunk. He looked both sides before slidding his finger in it and pulling, revealing a false bottom. Quickly he slid his hand inside and pulled what looked like a rectangular piece of mahogany wood, completely painted in black with two chains, one on each end.

The slayer pulled from one of the chains and what looked like one solid piece of wood became two. One was a stake, also black, sharp and with something carved on it and the other looked like a sheath for the stake. Ryan got the stake back into it`s sheath and hanged it on the back of his belt. A moment later the blood was back in it`s place and the trunks door closed ``well let`s get on the fun part already!`` he said as he crossed the street ``almost forgot`` he turned around, pulled out a small key with two buttons on it and pressed one of them. The car beeped twice in response ``we wouldn`t want anything bad to happen to you now, would we?`` Ryan turned back to the park and kept on his way.

After walking around aimlessly for about fifteen minutes, not really even looking at the people around him, he spotted a group of kids.

``I must be losing my touch, how could I miss Mr. count dracula over there`` he told himself out loud, scratching the back of his ear ``o well might as well pay them a visit`` he began jogging towards them until he was close enough to start a conversation ``hey guys, I hope I`m not crashing anyone`s party but…`` Ryans words trailed off when he saw the girl with orange hair ``hi, my name`s Ryan, I just got here and I was hoping you chould show me around, maybe…wait, wait, wait, I`m trailing off here`` he told her with a small smile across his lips before turning back to the two males, his gaze set on the oddly dressed one `` I was hoping one of you could show me what you all do for fun around here``

OoC: I thought I might as well jump in, hopefully you all won`t mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:56 pm

A girl with lengthy dark curls walked through Central Park, listening to PJ Harvey on her Zune. The sun glowed against her olive complexion and she could begin to feel the heat made by the blazing sun that filtered through the tops of the trees. Dressed in dark blue cargo pants, a grey David Bowie top, and off-brand chucks, she hummed everynow and then while taking quick glances at the journal in her hand.

Waverly was walking through Central Park reading from the journal she always kept with her. It was leatherbound with dog-eared pages, covered in her scrawling handwriting. It probably wasn't wise to be reading and walking at the same time, but she was going over steps to making a dream sachet, which was clearly a more pressing matter than hand-eye coordination.

"1 tsp of lavender... and orange blossoms? That can't be right." Immediately Waverly dug out a pen from her bag and scribbled out orange blossoms and replaced it with jasmine.

"and let bathe in moonlight for a whole... no, half a cycle." As she was writing this last line down, Waverly felt herself collide into another. Immediately she gathered a glaring expression combined with narrowed eyes and pursed lips, but then saw she had bumped into an adorable, orange-haired girl about her own age. "Oh, sorry." Wavelry supplied, offering a small smile, while taking out her headphones. She looked around, noting the others with the girl. "Yo. Waverly Medina." She added.

She cast a quick glance at the other guy who arrived almost when she did, although less clumsily. "Well on Fridays I usually go see a band or two, sometimes spend all of my money at the record store I work at, and then on Sundays I sacrifice virgins - for the irony." she replied, her face completely serious.

ooc; Hope you guys don't mind if I slide Waverly in, too. (:
Back to top Go down
http://moxiegirl.net
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Atticus looked at two more newcomers, feeling at bit shy being around so many new people. He looked back at Nia and gave a slight shrug. "Well forgive me, I need to be going...don't worry, I will find my own way." He said walking away from the group. He walked far enough to find the end of the park, feeling a bit better since he had left all of the people.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 am

Nia looked after the boy. "I hope he doesn't get to lost." She whispered softly to herself. Then looked back at the people, and smiled softly. "I'm Gardenia Harris." She added in, and corrected herself. "Nia works though."

Nia then looked at the girl, Waverly, she nodded to her shirt. "I love it. He's a really nice guy." She added the last part as an after thought. She then turned to the boy who called himself Ryan, "I usually garden...But I just hang around." She said shrugging softly. "But I'd love to go see a band sometime! And I do need some new clothing, so I suppose I'll have to go shopping at some point." She said nodding again, softly.

Ryder's head was reeling at all the people joining, and the guy leaving. He shook his head softly, and looked at them all. "Um, the names Ryder." He said and shrugged. "I do whatever." He said biting his lip a little.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:23 am

Ryan`s eyes followed Atticus as he left the park and with a shake of his head , he turned his attention back to the group ``well, to be completely honest I should buy some clothes too…kind of running low`` he said wondering if it was too early to take a break, but then again as long as no one was looking over his shoulder, why not? he thought.

Ryan crossed his arms in front of his chest ``how about we go buy some clothes, and you can tell us more about the bands you usually go see? Though the virgin sacrifice thing, I`m not so sure….maybe we can start with some cattle sacrificing for beginners?`` he said jokingly, his right hand hanged loose making some inconscient movements as he spoke, then it stoped pointing at Ryder ``hopefully you`ll come along?``
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Atticus walked down the street, seeing a small clothing store up ahead. It wasn't the best place in the world, but the young man wasn't too sure he wanted some of today's fashions anyway. Walking into the store, the young owner greeted him kindly, looking him over again and again. She was in her 20's at least, long brown hair, wearing a casual skirt and blouse, but had on an apron, which carried needles, thread, and other utilities needed to make her clothing "I must say you are quite dressed for an anime convention, are you not?" The young woman laughed. Atticus blushed a dark crimson, still ashamed of his appearance. "Uhhh...well no...it is just what I wore back in my hometown...I guess my country just hasn't caught up with the times..." he said chuckling back. The woman walked around him, removing his noble jacket, throwing it to the side. "Let me see.....this does look good on you, if you wanted to pull of being a yaoi dracula...but when it comes to New York, we have other fashions, so that you can dress to impress." She said walking into the back room. It was as though she was playing with him, but yet staying right on to business, all it one, which confused Atticus to a point. "Um, well...if I may ask, how much this is going to cost?" He said giving a fake smile, scratching the back of his head lightly. "Oh about I make you a deal? You give me this custom that you have on, and I'll make you into the best looking guy in this city, sound good to you?" She yelled from the back room. Atticus thought for a moment, but only to ask himself why she wanted his clothes so much. "Well I guess we can do that...alright, agreed." He said to her. 20 minutes passed before she came back with am entirely new line of clothing. Walking into the changing room, he took off his old attire, noticing the scars on his chest. "Old wounds still run deep..." He said softly to himself. As he finished up, he put back on the belt that carried his revolver, and put back on all of his rings, and his necklace. Atticus walked out to the woman looking at him, wide eyed and blushing. "I must say I have done quite a work of art, if I do say so myself. So...I have outfitted you with a brand new black button up shirt, made from silk, a dark pair of dress pants, which I made a little tight to fit your figure, and a pair of french boots. Oh my god, and the gun and jewelry match, that is so perfect." She said squeeing to him. Atticus laughed a bit and bowed his head to her. "I do thank you for your help, it means so much to me to have met someone like you." He said smiling at her. Walking to the door, he didn't look back, only said, "Until we meet again."
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Waverly blinked, noticing Nia's nod toward her shirt. He's a nice guy. It took a moment for that phrase to sink in completely, but when it did, Waverly couldn't wipe the surprise from her face. "Have you met him?" Ziggy Stardust himself, she thought quietly. But then thought perhaps she had simply met him at a concert. That wasn't too uncommon. She watched as Atticus walked away, realizing she was quite the party crasher. Nodding her head at Ryder and Ryan, she offered a quick smile before stuffing her journal and Zune into her messenger bag.

She listened to both Ryan and Nia, both seeming like fairly nice people, while Ryder seemed on the shy side. She wasn't a joiner herself, but what else did she have to do? She had finished her shift at the record store, had eaten lunch, and shopping was something she rarely turned down. Non-chalantly, Waverly shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I'm game. There's good shopping in East Village and SoHo."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 am

Nia nodded. "I've met him. Back in the day." She said nodding softly, and smiling. "I mean..." She looked over at Ryder for help.

Ryder couldn't help but crack a smile. "Um, Nia is an old family friend of mine, and my dad knew him, so we always got to hang out with him and other people." He shrugged a little. That was a lie kinda. Nia and Ryder had hung out with him before. It's just not threw Ryder's father. "And I'm in." Nia nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Ryan nodded at Nia when she said she was in and fell silent, lost in thought for a second. The two seemed to be hiding something and although he wasn`t completely sure, chances were they weren`t completely human. What would happen if they really are monsters he wondered. The only none human he had met who he could consider good was his mentor, of course there was never a doubt in his mind there had to be more but never came across any. He tightened his lips in a hard line, then relaxed himself again and smiled at the group ``well Waverly, lead the way``
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 am

Waverly tilted her head slightly at Ryder and Nia, the edges of her lips lifting in a smile. She was aware of vampires, fairies, gifteds, and the like - although she had yet to come face to face with them. Yet clearly these two were more than just your average kids hanging out in Central Park. She gave them a knowing smile and then looked at Ryan and nodded. "Ok, here we go then."

ooc; should we move this to the streets of NYC?
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:43 am

ooc;; Yeah, probably. After this reply.

Nia looked down at her bare feet and frowned. "Gahh." She muttered. "I hate the streets of New York." She whispered, sighing. Her green dress blew in the wind behind her, and she watched as Waverly gave her a knowing smile. She nodded slightly to Waverly, as if to agree that it was true. Then she noticed something and chewed her lip, thinking. Your a wiccan!!
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:16 am

OoC: ok I`ll post over there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Central Park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: