a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meri's Castle >> Romania

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Meri's Castle >> Romania Empty
PostSubject: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Dave nodded. "Sure, that sounds good." He said smiling. "And that's alright. It would be a nice change from the city." Dave looked down the large hallway. There appeared to be many doors in the castle, but that was no surprise... the place was colossal!
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Meri took him to ALL the rooms and saved the music room and her room for last."And now my room,"Meri opened her door to a japanese retro style room."I jus..."Meri saw herself in her mind killing Dave.drinking mercilesly."I'll be right back."Meri bolted for the kitchen.She was thirsty or is it hungry she hadn't known what to call it.I thought I had it under control."KATHERINE!"Meri yelled.A young girl looked up from her work."Yes Miss?"She replied."Blood.Do we have any."Meri spoke.The girl answered,"No Miss.I'll go get some from e cellar.""Thank you."Meri replied.Meri stood there thinking about not being hungry.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Dave stood there for a moment, not knowing exactly what to do. He decided to walk over to Meri's bed to take a seat, hoping it would be alright with her. After he sat down, Dave took a closer look at his surroundings. Her room was... very unique. It was definitely nothing like the rest of the house when it came to decor and set up. He sighed and stared down at his shoes again.
"I wonder why she left in such a rush," Dave wondered out loud, and sat there patiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Meri took the glass from the girl and gulped it down.Not taking the time to wipe her face she rushed back to her room."Sorry for rushing away."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:20 pm

And now I know why, Dave thought, spotting some blood at the edge of her mouth. It was a little scary since he hadn't gotten used to it, but he didn't really mind it much. "Welcome back," he greeted her with a smile. "And that's alright. I guess it was kind of an emergency."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Embarassed Meri blushed feeling self conscious. Embarassed "I...Eh.Yeah."She spoke,"Wanna head over to the music room?"She thought he might think it was some super fancy room with doiles all over so she said,"Um we have stuff like a..a?"Meri blushed at not knowing what they were called."Well I'm sure you'll like it."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:50 pm

He nodded, standing up. "Sure, sounds good." Dave said, walking over to her side. "Care to lead the way? I'll probably get lost in here." He chuckled a bit, grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:53 am

Meri led the way through five hallways and three rooms and stopped in front of a HUGE doorway."Here it is.Would you do the honors of opening the door Sir?"Meri said in her accent,"Sorry about the voice it's just what I'm used to."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:19 am

"Haha, that's okay," Dave told her, smiling. "And I'd love to." He reached out for the doorknob, and with a little bit of effort, Dave opened the gigantic door for them both. The music room was absolutely amazing! It was just like a recording studio, but even bigger and better than those he's seen. Their instruments ranged from a classic trumpets, to a sitar, synthesizers, and drumsets. "This place is so..." Dave began, but he was speechless. The room was unbelievably awesome. He spotted a shiny new-looking Gretsch G5135 with a gorgeous silver finish and was instantly drawn to it. Dave just stood there, staring at it, slightly afraid he might break it as soon as he would pick it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 am

Meri saw Dave standing there and said,"Go ahead.You can use anything you like."Meri left Dave to play with his new found toys and just before leaving she said,"Have fun."The n she closed the door behind her and rushed to her room.When she reacjed it she leaped on the bed and whispered to herself,"Home."She got up and washed all her make-up off and changed into a sundress.Then she grabbed a suit and put it in the room that was to be for Dave.She walked back to the music room.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Dave picked up the guitar nervously, but firmly to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid with it. He played a few chords and grinned like an excited 5 year old boy as he played around with it for a little bit. Before he knew it, he was playing some kind of song he had made up, playing it over and over again as Meri walked back into the room. "Welcome back," Dave greeted her, smiling. "I like your dress."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:07 pm

"Thanks."Meri replied."Watcha doin'?"Meri asked as if she were 8 years old.Then she remembered."Dinner will be in 20 minutes um and if you think you can find your way back to my room in 15 minutes then your room is right across the hall."Meri thought about the size of the castle and realized he might not be able to remember."Um if you can't remember how to get there please ask someone."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:17 pm

"To be honest, I'm not exactly sure," Dave said, continuing to experiment with the guitar. "Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks," he smiled at Meri. "Do you play any instruments?" He stopped playing random notes and put the guitar back down. Dave used to have a guitar that his father had given him, but he had left that behind years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Meri sat down at the grand piano and started playing a Beethoven flawlessly." This one is called "Moonlight Sonata".I can also play the guitar, flute, And cello.I also think I sing well but Sabastian tells me otherwise.But he prefers Midevil style music.I for one HATED that time period."Meri stopped playing and got up."Come on.I'll help you find your room."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:32 pm

"That's really good," Dave commented on her piano skills. "And okay. Thank you." He began to walk towards the door, and waited for Meri before leaving the music room. "We should play something on the piano together later," Dave said, slightly mumbling because he was shy about it. "Or we could just jam with other instruments."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Meri replied,"Ok.You know you should learn to speak up."Meri led him through hallways and doors to finally find there rooms."That ones yours."Meri said,"Change and then find the main hall.It's easy to find the dining room from there."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:37 pm

"Yeah... it's been a bad habit for years," Dave replied, trying not to mumble again. "And okay... thanks. I can always smell my way to the dining room even if I get lost, haha." He went into the bedroom, and of course, the room was decorated elegantly like the rest of the castle. Dave walked over to the bed where a suit was waiting for him. Fancy's the dresscode, huh... he thought, comparing the size of the suit to his arms and found it alright, and put it on. Before leaving the room, Dave walked over to the mirror by the bed, fixing anything that needed to be fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Meri changed into severel different dresses before coming back to her sundress.Meri left the room and walked to the dining room.She saw Dave and laughed,"Formal does NOT suit you."Meri walked over to one of the staff and asked,"What's for lunch?"In french.The woman replied in french,"That's a secret."Meri sighed.Even though she didn't recieve nourishment from food she still liked to eat it.Meri sat down.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:43 pm

"Agreed..." Dave said, scratching his head where his hat should have been. He didn't want to ruin the formality of the suit so he left it in his room, and his shoes definitely didn't go with the outfit. Dave took a seat beside Meri, slightly unsure if it was okay to sit there. The dining room was big... something similar to one from Medieval times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Lunch was brought in and placed before them.It was a HUGE chicken salad."Thank you ."Meri said.The mand who had served them asked,"Anything to drink?"Of course he knew what Meri wanted but he asked anyway.Meri replied,"O positive."Meri almost thought she heard Dave cringe.But she brushed the feeling off.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:38 pm

"I'll have water please," Dave told the man that brought them their food. He was slightly perturbed by Meri's choice of drink, but he had to keep in mind that she wasn't a human. This fact was still new to him, but it did fascinate him. "The salad looks good," he said to Meri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:56 pm

"Yes it does."Meri's meat was raw and juicey with blood as dressing.The man walked in with thier drinks.Meri said,"Soooo."Meri didn't know what to talk about.Meri ate some and took a drink."MY FAVORITE!"O positive is a treat for vamps and only the lucky or wealthy can drink it so often.she set her cup down."Is that all you drink?Water."Meri said.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Dave took a bite as well, and as expected, it was absolutely delicious! He took a sip of his water before he answered Meri. "Usually," he replied, laughing a bit. "I don't usually drink too much pop and junk." Dave took another bite out of the salad. Unlike Meri, he had a different salad dressing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:21 pm

"Ok.Ok.Mr. Plain.Later for a quick snack you have to eat my special fruit treat and drink mix."Meri had yet for somebody to taste her creation.Witch made her really sad."Don't worry it won't kill you."Meri said.She definitely wasn't telling him it had liquor in it.Meri finished her food and sat drinking slowly while watching Dave eat.She found the eating habits of mortals...interesting.Some just dug in while others took their time,and still others gorged while some ate very little.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 pm

"Okay, sounds good." Dave continued to eat his salad until it was finally all gone. Using the napkin provided, he wiped his mouth. "That was good," he said, even though he had mentioned how great it had tasted earlier. "Hey, just a random question... do you cook?" He thought it was kind of a stupid question seeing as vampires don't really need to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania Empty

Back to top Go down

Meri's Castle >> Romania
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: