a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets of NYC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 pm

It was late August in New York; around noon to be exact. The sun was probably directly above Time's Square... but Wynne couldn't tell. This part of town was covered with a dark, gloomy overcast. She sighed as she took another sip of her Caramel Macchiatto.
Okay, so maybe I shouldn't drink too much of this, Wynne thought as she fiddled with the cardboard slips that they always used on their drinks. She would have to get back to school sooner or later... or she can just go ahead and skip straight to work. That was what she liked about the Witches -- they were nice. Perhaps too nice for their own sake.
The weather may have been warm, but that didn't stop Wynne from wearing her usual ensemble- deep blue denim skinny jeans, a plain white tee, and a long light blue short sleeved cardigan.
Lately, Wynne had been procrastinating frequently when it came to school. She's been more focused on working rather than on doing her homework. In fact, she had almost thought that her math teacher was a vampire! Of course, she was wrong. At least, she was certain of that.
Wynne took a small sip and sighed, sitting by the window all alone on one of the leather sofas.

ooc; I have writer's block/I just stink at intros. xD;

Last edited by Gabby on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : As I said, I stink at intros.)
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Liam stood beside Wynne smiling at her. "What are you thinking about?" He asked her. He had his hat to the side, and sunglasses on, with jeans and a white t-shirt with a leather jacket over top. He'd never been to New York before. It was really amazing here. He didn't know when they were leaving, or if they were going to stay. Or how they would find Wynne's twin. This was going to be a lot of work. He took a bite of the cookie he had bought at the last store they were at, still watching Wynne.

(Sorry!! I didn't know what to put for Liam.)
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Wynne immediately straightened up at the sound of Liam's voice, almost spilling her drink. But she was careful and set it down on the table as she turned to him, blinking.
"Nothing..." Wynne replied, voice kind of shaky, and sighed. "Guess we should head back to school before I actually spill something, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Liam smiled softly at Wynne and nodded. "Yeah, probably. Are you thinking about her?" Liam asking her softly standing up. He was talking about Wynne's twin. That was the main reason why they had to leave Chicago, they had to come to New York, meet the twin. Slay some vamps. Normal stuff. Liam hated school, but he'd go to try and help Wynne in anyway he could.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:41 pm

"Perhaps..." she said, fiddling with her fingers as she looked down on her lap. "This just seems so unreal, L. First the twin, then the city... I'm still trying to take this in."
They hadn't been in New York very long. She would miss the street signs in Chicago, as well as the friends she had made there.
"C'mon, let's get going. I don't wanna be late for math." Wynne stood up, and rolled her eyes as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Liam nodded. "Yeah, but we have to find her tonight, or try to." He said and walked towards the door then held it open for her. "And plus, why would we ever want to miss math?" He asked rolling his eyes and replied sarcastically. "You know, I think I might have to drop math or start copying you." He said laughing a little, they had been lucky to have all classes together, well, because Wynne's 'parents' were witches they could control that kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 pm

"If we're lucky, the searching could be cut short and she'd show up at work," she replied with a laugh. "If only life were like that." Wynne nodded her thanks as Liam held the door open for her. He's always been so nice to me, Wynne thought. I really should get him some kind of thank you gift.
The streets outside of the tiny Starbucks were busy as always. Streaks of yellow were driving by wherever they went... all of it was so nostalgic. She sipped at her half-empty cup.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Liam smiled and walked with Wynne down the street. "Yeah, that would make it a whole lot easier." He said, walking still. "Maybe after school could we go to a comic book store?" He asked her, ever since they were little Liam had been a comic book nerd. He smiled at Wynne hoping for a yes when a girl was running towards them. Well, not towards them just running. She looked fimiliar to Liam, just he could place it. Then he looked at Wynne again, she looked like Wynne!! Just she had black hair!! Wynne, look!" He pointed to the girl running still in jean shorts and a white tight t-shirt with one red Converse and one purple Converse and rings on ever single finger but her two thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Wynne raised a brow, giving Liam an odd look. "What are you--?"
That's when she saw her.

Liam really did have a good eye. She seemed to look exactly like her, the exception being her hair! ...not to mention fashion. Other than that, it was like staring into a mirror.
"Holy crap!" The words had barely come out of her mouth from shock, but she managed to get it out there. Others in the sidewalk crowd turned to look at her, but they soon went back to minding their own business. Could it be...? Wynne thought.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Liam's eyes widen. It had to be her, Wynne's twin. Who else could it be? They looked the same, well, they looked like twins!!

Rayne looked up and noticed two people staring right at her. A guys, and a girl. She stopped running when she looked at the girl. She had white-blonde hair, and looked exactly like Rayne. Rayne kept walking until she was right infront of her, and the guy.

Liam's jaw dropped a little when Wynne's twin got closer, mainly because of how similiar they looked. They had the same face, and eyes, except opisite! This was so weird.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Wynne's jaw dropped open as the girl stopped right in front of them. The people on the sidewalks just walked right around them, minding their own business. Embarassed, she managed to close her mouth, but her eyes were still wide open staring at the girl.
"You look..." Wynne began, but the words were slipping away.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Rayne smiled softly at the girl. "I look like you?" She finished for the girl, but laughed softly. "No, I think you look like me." She said and extended her arms. "You must be my twin." She said waiting for a hug. Then she put her arms down, what if she didn't believe that they were twins. Wait what if this was one of the shape shifters that could turn into a human. She took a step back. "How do I know your her?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Wynne reached into her cardigan pocket and pulled out a tiny gold locket.
"I do believe you have one of these as well," she told her, smiling slightly. The Witches had told her that their parents had given them identical lockets, exception being the names engraved on the back in fancy script.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Liam watched the girl, that was infront of them. She was kinda weird. And what if she was gunna hurt Wynne, he stood watching her every movement. Liam knew Wynne could take pretty much anyone, but it still worried him.

Rayne reached into the front of her white t-shirt and held the locket out. She wore hers around her neck. "I guess you are who you say you are." She said and held her arms open again, for the hug. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 pm

"And I guess you are who we thought you were," Wynne replied, smiling. She walked towards her, and hugged her new-found Twin. But then something hit her.
"OH MY GOD, I just remembered something!" She said, louder than she intended, which made her blush. "I'm Wynne! And this is Liam," Wynne told her, gesturing towards her tall friend.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Rayne laughed softly then hugged and released her twin and looked at the boy. "Liam. Nice name." She said and shook his hand.

Liam smiled softly and shook her hand, "Whats your name?" He asked her.

Rayne laughed softly. "Mom and dad sure were creative." She said and smiled. "My name like Wynne, is Rayne." She said then relized she sounded kind off stupid. She hoped they got what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 pm

"Wynne and Rayne," she mumbled softly. "Hey Lee, you should change your name to storm!" She giggled. "Just kidding. You're fine just the way you are," Wynne smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Liam laughed and looked down at Wynne smiling. "Storm is a girl name!!" He told her, laughing still, "You know, like X-Men?" He said still watching her and smiling.

Rayne laughed too, and looked at Liam and Wynne. "So, how long have you two been together? I mean he obviously knows about us, and the way he looks at you." Rayne said to Wynne mainly and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:56 pm

"Haha, well you do like Storm, don't you?" Wynne laughed again... but her laughter turned awkward as she heard what Rayne had said.
"Erm.. well.. we've been friends for as long as I can remember, if that's what you meant..." she replied, stuttering at some points, blushing a deep red. I sure HOPE that's what she meant. Wynne added mentally.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Liam nodded then heard what Rayne said and his eyes widen. Ooops. Looks like it might be obvious to others...And just not Wynne. He thought and then tried not to smile at what Wynne said.

Rayne laughed. "No, thats not what I meant, I mean you guys have to be together. Aren't you guys?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 pm

"Uhmmm..." Wynne scratched her head, blushing as red as ever. "No... we're... just friends," she managed to mumble. "Well, L and I better get to school soon... our lunch break will be over in a bit." Wynne fiddled with the end of her cardigan.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Liam nodded but his eyes feel slightly with disappointment. "Yeah, just friends." He whispered mainly to himself. Then he looked at Rayne. "Yeah, we have to go to school." He reminded himself.

"Oh." Rayne said but noticed Liam's face and reaction clearly she'd have to have a little chat with her twin about boys. Rayne sighed softly. "Yeah, me too, I was enrolled by my witch-mother. I mean that literally, she's not mean." She said smiling. "And plus I was failing like every class before I came to New York. Now it's worse."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:15 pm

"Oh?" Wynne raised a brow at this. "Perhaps that's one of the things that makes us different," she smiled slightly. "Should we head back to school then?"
She couldn't help but to notice that Liam wasn't his usual self. Maybe the cookie got to him?
No you idiot! The voice inside her head yelled. It was about what you said!
Wynne shook this thought away but would definitely remember it later on.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Rayne nodded. "Probably." She said. "It's not hard to beat me in school." She said and noticed Wynne watching Liam. "Can we stop for a second?" She asked Liam and Wynne stopping infront of a clothing store. She was kinda sweating not really, its just she was out for a run and hadn't planned on going to school today. "I just need some new clothes." She said.

Liam looked at the store. "You guys go in, I'm gunna go to the comic book store." He said nodding to it, it was right beside the store. He nodded and looked at Wynne. "Be careful." He said and walked into the comic book store. He often told her to be careful when they seperated.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 pm

"As long as you are," Wynne told him, smiling. She then followed her twin inside the store. It wasn't one that she would normally shop at, but the clothes were decent. "Hmm, maybe we should stop by here after school when we have more time, too." She told Rayne, looking around.

A shopping spree paid by the Witches. A wicked thought, but it sounded fun. Especially now that she had someone to shop with other than Liam! Not that she would change anything about that either. Wynne enjoyed his company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of NYC
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: