a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Magic Box.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Elphaba paused softly, and looked at them. "Your father. I mean, the man who raised you. Wasn't your father." She told them. "He was a friend of mine and your fathers." She said, and paused and let them think about that.

Nick looked down at the ground then at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Pancho nodded. He figured that since they looked nothing like the man, Boq. Not just from the outside, but inside as well. Boq had fine blonde hair, perfectly and naturally tanned skin, and the greatest and most outgoing personality. He and Nick were slightly similar... but there was just something off when they compared each other to him.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:41 pm

"Boq went to school with us. In University. He was a great man. But your father was better." She said, closing her eyes. Thinking about the love of her life was painful.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 pm

"So who was our real father?" Pancho clenched his fist, hoping that he would one day get a chance to meet his real and actual father. Even though he was slightly mad that he was never around, he still wanted to get to know him. "And do you know where he is?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 am

Elphaba's eyes looked like porcelin as if she was a doll. "He's dead." She said to them, looking into space.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 pm

His hands automatically moved and found their usual spots in his pockets. Pancho nodded slightly, and just looked down at the ground, then to Nick, and his mother again. "I see." was all that he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:47 am

"I tried. I tried to save him...It just, I..." She shook her head, not allowing herself to cry. She'd never shed a tear ever again. "After his death, I promised...No good deed, I'd ever do. And I haven't. Thats why I'm 'The Wicked' " She told them.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Pancho nodded again, then turned his head to Nick. "Well, we finally know." He told him, smiling sadly. They had always wondered who their father was when they were young. Looking back, their accusations were pretty funny. Like Jack Skellington, Pancho thought, almost laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Magic Box.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: