a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets of NYC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Streets of NYC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Demetra smiled wryly at the pixie-like girl. "If you can get me in this dress, a decent pair of shoes, and both of us out of here in under 5 seconds, I'll let you have the first crack at the Slayers." She said as she held up one of the red dresses that she was looking at earlier in the window.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Very quietly, Beth whispered something, and Demetra was dressed in her dress, had amazing shoes that matched, and they were out of the store, it had tooken her just 2 seconds. "There."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Demetra let out a long laugh. "Sometimes I envy you," she told her, still laughing. "If you don't mind, I think I'd like to get a little snack before we head for school." Demetra examined the dress as she said this, as well as the shoes that Beth had "given her", nodding slightly with approval.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:47 pm

ooc;; So knowing me, I basically broke my finger yesterday, and its huge so I have to wear a splint. So if my typing is bad don't get mad!! xD

bic;; Beth nodded. "Alright. I could go for some candy." She said mainly to herself, and smiled. "That dress looks really nice on you!!"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:45 pm

ooc; Ouuuuch. D: And that's okay, I'll manage to understand lol.

bic; She smirked. "Thank you, Sister," Demetra replied, twirling a bit. "And same with you. I think I'll be heading to a blood bank while you go find a candy store." She began to walk away from the girl slowly, but turned back. "I'll meet you at the school."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Beth I nodded. "Alright!" I said and skipped across the street into a candy store. I looked at all the candy and grinned. "Yummy!!"
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:20 am

Ryan walked a few steps behind Waverly as she lead the way, he tilted his head back and brought his hands to his neck ``so tell me, how long have you all been living here?`` a small smile appeared at the edge of his lips wondering if Nia would let slip something that would confirm his doubts. Deep inside he was glad he had met them, it seemed like since it had all started he hadn`t had any fun at all, maybe this was his chance to let himself go a little.

Last edited by Chris110 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:26 am

Ryder shrugged. "A while, but I move around alot." He said looking away, he wasn't going to let anything slip.

Nia tried to copy Ryder, so she shrugged. "Same, I used to live in Greece, I've lived in Europe, and Canada, all across America. I like to move alot." She said, she hoped this wouldn't give anything away.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:47 am

Ryan arched his eyebrows lightly ``wow, it sure seems like you`ve seen a lot`` his hands fell back to his side ``for how…`` he stopped himself noticing he was starting to make it sound like an interrogation ``you know what? Never mind. I`m not usually like this, you`re a beautiful girl and I`m sure your boyfriend won`t appreciate all the questioning`` he said referring to Ryder
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Nia laughed. "Ryder's not my boyfriend! Ryd's more like a brother." She said laughing and kept walking.

Ryder nodded wide eyed. "She's not my girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Ryan couldn`t help but laugh at their reaction, it was the first time he had seen someone react like that to that question. he turned around and began walking backwards until he was in front of Nia `` I`m so glad you two aren`t `` he said as he finally stopped laughing ``This relationship just isn`t going to work if you`re dating someone else `` he said jokingly, he loved seeing peoples reactions when they were put on the spot and this girl had caught his attention in a weird way.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Waverly grinned at Nia and Ryder, casting a glance over her shoulder. "Wow. Lucky. The farthest I've been is Syracuse. I've lived in New York my whole life." She replied, nodding at Ryan. "What about you Ryan?" Waverly asked. She grinned at the interaction between Ryder, Nia, and Ryan, and the quick remarks Ryan would make. She usually wasn't one for socializing or hanging with groups of people, but she actually found herself having a little bit of fun. "Up ahead is the record store I work at and beside it is a pretty cool clothing store. They have both vintage and newer pieces, and if you dig, you can find some great stuff for good prices."
Back to top Go down
http://moxiegirl.net
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Nia gave Ryan an, Are you serious look. Then she rolled her eyes and said, "Your not really my type." She said throwing her redish orange hair over her shoulder. Then she grinned. "Woohoo! I need shoes!" She said laughing.

Ryder watched them all, not saying anything really.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Ryan kept on walking backwards as he turned to Weaverly ``well I`ve been all around the world in…hunting trips`` he said putting his hands in his pockets ``though I`m hoping to stay here longer, I don`t really like moving around so much`` When his eyes turned back to Nia he found her giving him a look. He did his best not to laugh when she rolled her eyes and said he wasn`t her type ``you can play hard to get all you want`` he said with a playfull tone ``but you know I`m not only walking backwards just for fun, I just couldn`t stand you looking at my ass any longer. I`m not just a piece of meat you know?`` he shook his head as if in disapproval.

Last edited by Chris110 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Nia laughed softly. "I think that was in your head, hun." She said to him, shaking her head. "And if your going there. My eyes are here." She pointed at her eyes, "Not down there." She pointed at her chest. "And that doesn't mean you can look because I pointed there!"
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Ryan bursted out laughing ``ok, ok, I`ll let you off the hook this time, but I`m watching you.`` he let himself fall a bit behind until she was about to pass him then began walking to keep by her side ``is that the store?`` he asked pointing at the first store he saw with some clothes on display.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 pm

"I'm guessing so." She said, walking into the store. She looked over at Ryan and shook her head a little. She couldn't believe this guy thought she'd like him. He so wasn't her type...Well, not really.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 pm

As they walked in he noticed Nia looked at him and smiled at her as if the conversation they had on the way had never happened. Ryan almost took a step towards her to tease her for a bit longer, but decided to desist from making any more comments at least until he had found some clothes. He searched through some clothes for what he usually wore, but only found a white shirt a black one and a pair of black jeans that were his size and style.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Nia dug right into the vintage clothing. She started to look and look. She found atleast five pairs of shoes she loved, and was getting, and she was still looking. Then she moved onto t-shirts. She grabbed a huge stack in her size. She would so be taking all of these. She looked threw skirts and pants, and shorts. She also go some newer things. Then she piled it onto a bench in the back where you could put things that you were buying. By the time she had tooken a break to stop, her pile was bigger then her.

Ryder looked around at the stuff. Some of it was cool, but he lived in town and didn't really have a problem with shopping for clothes.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Ryan walked up to where Ryder was ``hey, mind if I ask you something? `` he asked as he looked at his wallet. There were about five hundredth dollars and he was hoping to pay for whatever the group wanted to buy, but looking at the big pile Nia was making he started to wonder if they would accept credit cards.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Ryder nodded. "Sure." He said.

Nia kept looking around. "Oooh! More SHOES!" She yelled, grinning. Then she put on a pair of strappy heals, and walked up to Ryan. "Aren't these the cutest?!" She asked but walked away she really didn't care what he thought, she just liked to show her shoes off!
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:58 pm

``they look great on you`` Ryan replied though a bit confused since he was used to being the one who usually surprised others with weird questions and not the other way around. He turned back to Ryder ``Well you see, I was kind of wondering, what kind of creatures are you and Nia?`` he continued ``You don`t have to answer if you don`t want to, I`m just curious`` Ryans eyes were set on his, not as if trying to intimidate but rather read into whatever Ryder would respond.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:06 am

Nia took the shoes off, and got a few other awesome pairs. "I think I'm done for now!" She said. "Oh! WAIT!" She said and ran over to the dresses, and grinned. "PRETTY!" She yelled.

Ryder looked at him. "Were both basically humans." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:23 am

Ryan nodded, he hadn`t really expected him to tell, after all what kind of dimwit would go around telling people if he was a vampire or a werewolf or any other kind of creature? But him saying `basically human` was a small sign of trust he hadn`t really expected ``well if there`s anything I can do for either of you just say the word bro`` he said giving him a slight tap on the shoulder ``now if you`ll excuse me``
He made his way to where Nia was ``so how`s the search going?`` he asked still holding the pair of shirts and jean in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:39 am

Nia grinned, smiling. "It's going amazing!" She said laughing. "Do you like this dress in blue or red?" She asked holding each of them at herself, then away. Then she shook her head. "I'll just get both!" She said throwing them on her pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of NYC
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: