a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave's Apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Dave's Apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:22 pm

"What kind of market?" He asked, getting up with the half filled popcorn bag. He didn't really feel like eating much, plus the movie almost put him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:14 pm

"Any market I guess.Is there anything else you wanna do?We could just head to your place again."Meri spoke to Dave.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:53 pm

"We'll probably pass by one if we take the other way back to my place." Dave said as they made their way down and out of the auditorium to the busy lobby. He overheard a few kids talking and laughing about the movie that they just saw. It wasn't even that good, Dave thought grumpily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:34 pm

A guy walked past Meri and grabbed her butt.She grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground.Meri spoke with persuasion,"You're going to go call 911 and tell them you just fell.Then you're going to jump off something high enough to hurt you."Meri let him go and watched to man run off.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:33 am

Dave shook his head and watched as the perv ran off, probably shitting himself along the way. He saw that a bunch of other guys nearby started to back away, probably aware of the consequences if they had done something similar. He sighed.
"I'll make up for killing the mood earlier," he said, smiling, and taking her hand. "I promise. Let's go find a market now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:34 pm

"M'kay."Meri replied.They walked for a few mintutes and finally found a flee market.Meri's eyes widened.She loved to go to flee markets and find pretty things,junk,but pretty.She pulled Dave over to it.Meri was waiting for Dave to tell her everything here was either junk or way too expensive.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 pm

"I never expected to find another person that likes flea markets," Dave said, chuckling slightly as Meri pulled him with her. "You can always find a lot of neat things here." What he said was true, but on the other hand, he disliked them for their usual business. Busy meant people, and that meant visions for Dave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:58 am

Meri had bought a rug, a blanket, a pillow, a bunch of clothes, and five pairs of shoes.She spotted an ice cream cart and told Dave,"Brb!"She bought a strawberry and a chocolate."I hope he likes chocolate."Meri whispered to herself.She walked back to Dave and sat down."Here."Meri held out the chocolate ice cream."Wanna go back to your apartment?I have a present for you.You'll NEVER guess what it is."Meri teased.He most likely could guess it was that she had switched their furniture so she had the old ones and he had the new fancy ones.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:21 am

"Thanks," Dave said, gratefully accepting the ice cream. He was even more grateful that Meri had got him chocolate. "Sure. Let's head back after ice cream though," he looked over to Meri's newly purchased items. "I'll take your bags when we go." Dave raised an eyebrow and scratched a sideburn. Surprise? He thought to himself, wondering what it could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:17 pm

"Guess what.Normally humans can't really hear or speak back through thought.Guess the gh's have the mental copacity to do it."Meri had gotten them each a small so they were about done.

ooc;Sorry about spelling I'm enveloped in my newest issue of shonen jump and shojo beat.I like reading them seperately but 2 of my faves are WAY 2 interesting to wait.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:19 pm

ooc; Ooh, really? Ever read Vampire Knight? I think that's on Shojo...

bic; "Huh. That's cool." Dave finished up his ice cream, which didn't last too long. He was a bit disappointed at that, since it was really good, but he got over it easily. He watched as Meri finished hers next. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:33 pm

"Yeah!"Meri said smiling as she got up and handed Dave half her bags.They started walking.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:12 pm

He took some of Meri's bags and they began to head back to Dave's apartment. Though they were out for quite some time, the sky gave no hint of time changing at all.
"Maybe we could take a walk in the park later on," Dave said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:44 pm

"Sure."They walked for a bit and finally made it back to dave's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Dave put a few bags down as they stood in front of his door. He needed to get his keys, after all. After fishing them out of his pocket and unlocking the door, he opened it to find his apartment completely redecorated. "Whoa." That was all Dave could say as he stepped in feeling like it wasn't the place he had just moved in less than 48 hours ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 pm

"Ta-da."Meri said as she put down the rug on the floor."Sebastian thought I was like STAYING in Romania so he canceled the lease on my apartment.But the furnature was mine so I had them bring it here."Meri knew Dave would be worried about where she was staying.She had an old vampire freind staying in New York so she was just going to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:35 pm

He thought that he had seen the furniture before, and he remembered it from Meri's apartment.
"Wow," he said, still a bit speechless. He tilted the brim of his hat up to get a better look. "Wait, he canceled your lease? Where would you stay?" Dave hoped that they could stay together... though it might have been a bit too small for two people. When he had gotten the place he wasn't too concerned with how much space it would have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Meri blushed and spoke,"N-no.I don't think that would be proper.Besides I have a freind in town.She owe's me so I bet shee'll let me stay...She just got married."Merri looked down,"Great."She whispered to herself."D-don't worry about me.I'll be alright."Meri spoke in a flustered manner.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:45 pm

He smiled at her. She was right, after all. Though Dave would have thought it would be nice to have company all the time since he was so used to being alone.
"Ah, alright," Dave said, putting the rest of the bags that he hadn't put down before on the floor near the door. "I just thought that you wouldn't be living here anymore... in New York I mean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Meri put her pillow and blanket on the couch and sat down and spoke,"Well.Then again she could say no."Meri patted the seat next to her."But Sebastian wouldn't approve of that."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:12 pm

"Ah... that's right." Dave felt kind of stupid, but he still would've been happy if Meri could stay and live with him. He sat down on the spot beside Meri, sitting so he was turned towards her. "Is it because he doesn't like..." Dave paused for a moment, and scratched a sideburn. "Doesn't like you being to close with guys?" Typical for a parental figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:16 pm

"It's not that.It's just you have to think about the time period he's from."Meri thought for a sec and resumed,"Could I crash here just for tonight?"Meri asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:25 pm

"Ah, I see." Dave remembered his parents were a bit 'old fashioned' as well. The more he thought of it, the more he remembered old memories from when they were still alive. He cut off that thought though and looked back at Meri from staring into space, and smiled. "Of course you can." Dave looked back towards the hall that lead to the bathroom and the bedroom. "You can sleep on the bed and I'll just crash on the couch..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:31 pm

"N-no. I'll sleep on the couch."Meri said leaning on Dave putting his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:45 pm

"Are you sure?" He asked, his arm going around her as she leaned. "I really won't mind sleeping here. You're the guest, after all." Dave smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave's Apartment
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next