a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:31 pm

"...You don't scare me...Im not going to be your little play thing..." He said stabbing his sword into the ground, holding himself in one place. "Wait a minute...she always gets what she wants huh...maybe I can use that to my advantage..." He thought as he let go of the sword, letting himself being pulled to her. Taking her in his arms, he ran his finger under her chin and said," So what do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:02 am

"I want a big brother who will help me kill everyone in that biulding."Keila pointed to a huge office building."It's called the Institute of New York.They kept me there since it was built."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Keiji looked at the building and smirked. "I thought you always win? Do it yourself....I don't have the taste for killing right now. So you want a big brother....or do you want a lover? You seem to be confused on what you really want." He said kissing her gently, biting her bottom lip, making it bleed. "They always say, twins old two common things, but that's it...love, anger, and sorrow, so my dear little sister, I am not going to be your little slave, because in reality, we are nothing like brother and sister." He said sending a blast at her stomach and jumping up to the roof of a building. "You are on your own on this one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:35 pm

"I can't do it myslf beacause I'm afraid to!"Keila yelled spitting up blood and just reaching to where her brother perched,pinching him hard on the cheek."And when I kissed you I was going to seal your lips shut.Plus most of that stupid prophacy was a lie to see if you'd play along.And we are brother and sister.Check this out."Keila said as she snapped her fingers to make 2 birth certifacates appear and handed them to him."Your 13 hours older than me.Oh and look at these books mother made."Keila snapped and 2 baby books appeared."Hmmmm.Oh here.Look you were such a fat bab..."Keila screamed as she fell off the building.Did Keiji push her?Or was that blow in the stomach more that just what it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:10 pm

With his instincts kicking in, Keiji jumped off the side of the building and caught Keila just feet from the ground. "I'm guessing you are only good off your feet huh?" He said laughing. He looked his sister over and noticed that her legs were shaking, a sign of exhaustion to him. "You need to lay down, or maybe get something to eat, you muscles are pulsating.....you are out of energy." He said rather concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:21 pm

"No it was that blow to the stomach you big dumby!"Keila yelled bonking him on the head.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:01 pm

"Well Im sorry that you were being a little too aggressive, okay? All of this is a bit unsettling and I have this whole picture in my head, but its so hard to understand...." He said setting foot on the ground. He gently lied Keila on the ground and lifted her shirt above her belly button, looking at her pale white skin. The demon placed his hand over her stomach and let a almost diamond dust substance release from his hand, which landed on her skin. "This material is a type of healing oil from my skin...which was created through a combination of my blood and spiritual energy. It should make the pain go away...ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:12 am

"Ok."Keila snapped her fingers and the books she had brought up appeared before her and then with another snap they vanished.Keila closed her eyes and pulled her head into Keiji's chest."You smell nasty."She said smelling him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2