a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slayers NYC HQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Slayers NYC HQ Empty
PostSubject: Slayers NYC HQ   Slayers NYC HQ EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 pm

ooc; I'm sorry it took me a while. I've had quite a few assignments since school started. >.>

bic; In an apartment close to Grovecrest High School, a Witch named Ana sat down on the black leather couches, absolutely bored out of her mind. As she held a Cosmopolitan issue with one perfectly manicured hand, she fiddled with the end of her long grey cardigan. They haven't been in the city for too long and Ana was already sitting there, wondering what on Earth she could possibly do.
As she flipped through the pages, she sighed.
I wish something interesting would happen today, she thought, scrunching her nose as she saw early advertisements for Halloween, spotting a pointy witch hat.
Ana was in charge of both Wynne and Liam. Since both of her "kids" were at school, she had nothing to do back at home. A home that also doubled as their headquarters. The roomy apartment may have seemed normal at first, but to one that would take their time to explore it, there were some hidden things such as weapons to use against a wandering Arcane, and of course, Ana's "tools". The bookshelves were stocked with many spellbooks, along with guides about Arcane creatures.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

Slayers NYC HQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: