a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) Empty
PostSubject: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Along the narrow streets, along the dark alleys of this tranquil but yet seamlessly dark part of New York, walked a man of few words. The weather remained cloudy and musky, making the neighborhood even more deserted. The only sounds came from the steps of Keiji Asrigoth, making his way to locate a suitable shelter to escape this predicament. "Why...why now of all the times...Even the bad parts of town seem more open then this place." Keiji said as his pace quickened. As he pressed on he found a man, walking out from being a small building, wearing old rags for clothing. The white haired noble stopped only to hear,"You should not be here demon...". A certain aura was let released from the male, as if he were possessed, and only Keiji could tell. "Out of my way, old man...my journey has led me here, and so shall I continue my journey.." The old man chuckled before returning to the dark alley beside the building, disappearing from the light. Keiji's eyes glanced over to the building he stood beside, realizing it was an abandoned apartment building, something he could use as a sort of base. Making a simple peace gesture at first to simply knock before entering, he smiled at his own acts, noticing that he was being polite to whatever ghosts might lurk the halls. Searching the building was a simple task before Keiji found a suitable room for which he could remain until he formulated his next move. The apartment was very badly damaged, but still had every bit of furniture the past residents had left when they were evicted. The young demon slowly walked to the one window among the 3 in the apartment that was not broken, watching for any sign of life below.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 pm

It had been hours since he had began to watch the streets below. The musk and small fog around the buildings had faded away, showing most of the city in the back ground. Keiji sighed, his eyes getting slightly heavy from nothing but boredom. "No leads, no ideas, no plans, not even a direction to go...this is just perfect. Maybe it is best that I head to another part of town, a place with a bit of residence at which I can speak with." Keiji said to himself as he made his way out of the apartment building. A small fragrance flew by him, just enough for his nose to catch. "What is that...? I see...Vampires..." The nobleman smiled as he had once again found a direction to head in, towards the city of Chicago.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:05 pm

It was a usual day for Demetra, scouring the streets of a city in New York from up above where no human would be able to spot her gliding through the clouds in dark haze. Luckily for her, it was a rather cloudy day so there certainly was no chance that a mortal's weak eyesight could spot her. This is how she would usually spend her days unhidden from the comfort of unoccupied territory, occasionally stopping to feed on a random innocent human. She was heading northeast when she sensed some sort of powerful being nearby.
Arcane? Demetra thought, scanning the area below her. It had been a while since she ran into one of her own kind. Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to say hello!
Demetra began to descend from the sky, using the dark haze to cloud her entire body but her eyes. Up ahead she could see some sort of white haired figure. It was moving rather quickly, so she began to glide faster along the ground. They were in an uninhabited part of the state, so it was alright to be seen here.
"Going somewhere?" She asked as she glided effortlessly beside the mysterious Arcane.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Keiji's pace began to slow as he heard the words of this new face. "I had no idea I was being followed....least of all by one like me." Keiji said to the female with a small smiled. As he stopped, he turned to the arcane and bowed his head in respect."I am Keiji Asrigoth, a demon from the north lands of England, and you are?" He said watching Demetra carefully.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:17 pm

A corner of Demetra's mouth twitched into a smile as she called off the haze around her. "Demetra Jenove, Third of the Order." She examined the young man. "Of all my years, I've never seen you around before," an eye brow raised as she continued to examine him. "From where you say you come from, that could explain it. What business do you have, heading towards the border?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Keiji kept quiet at first, taking the female's right hand, kissing it gently. "A pleasure to meet you Demetra." Keiji said avoiding the question completely. He looked into her eyes and then looked over towards the streets. "Im guessing the Order has given you lordship over this land? Or is it that you just like to show this side of yourself?" Keiji said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 pm

"Heh," Demetra chuckled. "I suppose you could say they gave me this area," she replied with a smirk. "Not to control, but to search." As she said this, her voice dropped to a more darker, serious tone. Her eyes looked back into his with solemnity. "Slayers have been on the loose, Mr. Asrigoth, and I suggest you be very careful with these humans. That is what I've been looking out for."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm

"Ah I see....you are on the search for slayers, while I'm on the search for vampires, maybe we could search together" Keiji said jumping into the air, hovering in front of Demetra. "Why not join me? I have heard that when two people meet, it cannot be coincidence, but fate." He said looking directly into her eyes. It was unlike Keiji to join such a party, especially with someone he had just met, but he thought this might be his chance to see how strong and informed the Order was in many ordeals. He smiled at her and extended his hand to Demetra."The choice I leave to you" Keiji said with a sincere voice, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Demetra's serious face lit up with her usual, I'm-So-Gonna-Kick-Some-Butt smirk. "Why, I'd be delighted to!" She put a hand in his as she said this. "But first, may I ask why you are on the search for vampires?" Going through her memory, the Vampires of the main Arcane community hadn't done anything to expose themselves to the oblivious, so perhaps it would be a personal reason.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Keiji's smile faded as he hovered to the ground. "I am looking for someone....that has information that I need. The information that I need, will save countless lives in my homeland." Keiji said as he began to walk down the street, his eyes now a bright red. "Demetra...the Order has no idea what I am doing, but I must do this...and if there are any beings on this planet that are old enough to tell me...it would be their kind." Keiji said clinching his fist.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Demetra nodded, understanding how important this personal issue was. "I see. I do wish that I could help you, in any way, so I shall accompany you on this quest." She smiled kindly at him. "To help my own kind, even if we are so different, is my part of my duty in the Order. Now, shall we get going?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Keiji turned his head slightly as he walked saying,"I heard there were domestic vampires in schools and such...we should start there...They may have no idea they are vampires, and others may be so old that they have been going to school for centuries. I am young for being a demon, but I can smell a ancient vampire or werewolf from a mile away." He said as a pair of black shredded wings appeared from his back. "This is your chance Demetra, we can find out secrets about vampires that have been long hidden...not only that but I'm sure they have information on slayers in the area. Now...do you happen to know the best place to look for when it comes to both slayers and vampires?" He said as the wings slowly wrapped around his body.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:13 pm

She slowed for a moment, looking in the opposite direction of where they were heading to. "New York City," Demetra replied with disgust. Many vampires had been recently murdered in that area all because of a new batch of Slayers. "But as I said before, I've only been given this area to search. We can try elsewhere if you'd like, of course." The haze surrounded her lower body as she hovered in place.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 am

[ooc;; I hope it's okay if I join in on this one!! I made a member of the order, lol.]

Beth was floating above the two, listening in. There was no way they'd notice her, becausse her floating this high resembled a bug. "My, oh, my! Demetra is it you, my sister?" She said, turning back to her human self. The other members of The Order, were like siblings despite the different species. Beth ran a hand threw her blonde hair grinning at them both then stuck a hand out towards the boy. "My name is Beth, I am the second member in The Order." She said, as if he hadn't heard of her. Everyone had heard of Beth. "And you both are hunting. For the Slayers. And vampires. I want to find the Slayers and get rid of them." She said, her hair running with red streaks everytime she said the word, 'Slayer.' Pretty much everyone knew the story of Beth, and why she hated the Slayers so much.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:23 am

Keiji chuckles softly as he looked at the newcomer introducing herself to him. "So another member of the Order? I must be rather popular to be getting this much attention." he said laughing. He looked away only to stretch for a moment, then turned his attention to the sky. "Slayers...humans that believe that killing the dark beings of world is the will of light...If you hate them so much, kill them off, but remember, they are only lost in this world, and doing only what they feel they must do to please their deity. I will help you search for them, but as for killing, I leave that up to the Order..." The young noble said with a stern voice. The wind picked up slightly carrying along small dead leaves, papers and other garbage. Keiji caught one of the leaves in his hand, his face becoming very calm and collected. "This world...is filled with such chaos and destruction...And when people find themselves alone...they turn to whatever is higher than them for guidance...for protection. We are but oblivious creatures on a quest to find our true meaning in this world...Let us set aside our differences, and help each other complete that quest. We three can make a difference...whether together, or apart, we can change this world..." He said looking at the two females, his eyes filled with passion as were his very words.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:37 am

Demetra gave a wicked grin. "That is exactly what I've been thinking, Mr. Asrigoth," she told the demon as she looked at him in new-found admiration. "Such a shame that we haven't met a century or two ago... but we can't change that anyway." She then turned her attention from the white haired demon to the tiny girl. "Sister, don't you think that perhaps you've crossed the border to your assigned area?" Demetra asked, brow raised on her stern business face. "I do suppose you haven't found much, though, assuming that's the reason you're here." She examined her claw-like nails as she said this, examining their sharpness.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Beth looked at her 'Sister.' "The others let me search Europe, there was word that one was living there with a witch. The witch didn't tell me where she was. But I was led to believe she was here in the city, meaning I came. I plan to make every Slayer suffer as much as I can." She said, her hair running red again with it's blonde, with her anger. She hated the Slayers.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Keiji looked at both of the females, his calm face becoming a rather confused one. "Um...Im kinda new to this city....Would either of you two know where to start searching?" The noble said with a fake chuckle, trying not to sound like a complete idiot. He had never been away from Europe, and now that he was in the US, he was merely a wanderer, having no idea where to go.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Beth looked at him. "Hmmm....Maybe at schools." She told them both mainly. "But I wouldn't know that much. Slayers have never really made much sense to me." She told them, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Keiji nodded."Then that's where we must go. But I fear they will potentially run seeing Demetra the way she is." Keiji said laughing a bit. He pulled off his cloak, revealing a large sword attacked to his back. "I believe this will have to stay here as well...Weird I have not even looked at this sword for awhile."Keiji slowly reached behind him, pulling the blade away from the cloth. The sword was for some reason a dark blue, with gold at both the tip, and parts on the blade that appeared like arrow heads, pointing up the blade and down. As Keiji held the blade in the air, it started to fade into dust. "Go by dear Legacy, fade into the earth, as this soul will once more call you to fulfill our destiny." As the blade faded away, the male turned and started to walk down the street. "Shall we ladies?" He said chuckling as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Demetra let out a laugh. "Yes, yes," she said while nodding. "I suppose you're right." She closed her eyes, and the Darkness surrounding her began to disappear, almost as if it were fleeing elsewhere. She was then standing on the ground and her hair began flowing although there was barely a breeze blowing by. In a couple seconds, she appeared to be an average looking woman, with the exception of her clothes appearing to be from a different era. "We should stop by to go shopping, shouldn't we, Sister?" Demetra smiled at Beth, and turned back to Keiji. "Yes, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Beth grinned and straightened up. She looked down at herself. "Yes, shopping would be great." She told her. And then a evil grin came to her face, the Slayers would be gone soon.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:09 pm

"Alright, let us three...head for New york City..." He said as the three walked down the street.

~Moving to new forum in New York City Forum~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)   Hell's Kitchen (Keiji) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell's Kitchen (Keiji)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Arcane Dwellings-
Jump to: