a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Liam moved to the guy and punched his face as hard as he could. "Don't you frickin touch her!" He screamed, he was so mad. His eyes showed it, if you got Liam mad, his eyes were like flames. "Your brother is in a house a few streets away from here." He said. He'd protect Wynne at any cost. "I'll give you the address if you let her go!"

Rayne looked at him, and tears spilled over her eyes. She ran to him and wrapped her arms tigthly around him. "Don't you dare leave." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Wynne blushed, but scowled at the man. "You damn leech!" She muttered at him, not wanting to attract any attention from the other classes still in session. "Listen, we saw ONE man with white hair. He was here earlier, but we don't know where he went..." Wynne paused, wondering on whether she should tell the Arcane more about the stranger from earlier.

"Yes, go on," Morty said, no emotion whatsoever on his face. "Let's try not to leave any blood lying around," he told Lestat. "It's evidence."
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Lestat felt quite a bit of disrespect as he was punched by a child. "Nibbling on Wynne's ear, he whispered, "I only wish to find the only family I have left, and your black knight there, is making it hard...so forgive me for what I am about to do." He pushed her out of the way, and ran at Liam with full force, he used alot of his force to punch him in the gut, enough slam him into the lockers, bending the door in slightly. " Morty lets be off...the sooner we find my brother, the sooner you can get back to your life." He said as he walked towards the entrance.

Keiji hugged Rayne so tight, his embrace only showing his care for her. "19 huh....I promise...I will never let anyone harm you....let these arms be your castle...let my heart be your sky...I will protect you here, now, and forever." He said whispering into her ear as he held her so close.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:36 pm

"Liam!" Wynne went over to him, checking to make sure it was alright. The locker that was dented wasn't theirs, but that didn't matter at all to her right now. "Get the hell out of here," she spat at them. "And be lucky that I care more about him than my job."

"Are you sure we should just leave the two?" He asked, walking over to Lestat's side. "They actually might know where Keiji is," Morty said. "But I'm just saying..."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Liam fell to the ground. He was strong, but he wasn't that strong. He looked up with Wynne, he'd do anything for her. He looked at the man. "I'll kill you." He whispered knowing he'd hear. "If it's the last thing I'll do, you'll be dead."

Rayne nodded, because it's all she could do. She kept close to him. "If I die tomorrow, I'd die happy because I've met you." She whispered so softly, she knew he might not even here her. "I've met my sister, and now you. It's everything I could have asked for."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Lestat looked at Morty and shrugged. "Listen...they hate us...you and I alike. You are ghost that hasn't passed over to the other side...they will want to send you to damnation with some spell, while, since I am a vampire, though forced to become one, they want a stake in my heart. They want us to hide and fear them...they want us to die...they want us to go away for ever, because we are not normal. Look at them!" Lestat said as he pointed to the couple against the lockers. "They are bullies that want to make sure that stronger species stay in their places. That...that is what it means to be a slayer....and that is why the Order hates them so much, because they want us all to suffer and die...Morty, listen to me, they said he was in the area, you said you can find his aura, we have clues, lets follow them." Lestat said walking away.

Keiji smiled looking into her eyes. "Now come on my love, lets go out for awhile shall we? Lets go get something to eat at some place fancy." He said kissing her slightly, his nose nuzzling hers.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Rayne nodded. "Alright." She told him leaning against him. "Why don't I change first?" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Keiji nodded as he said, "Now here is the question, would you want me to join you?" He said smiling, slightly blushing, walking into living room. He looked around the room, examining everything.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Rayne laughed a little. And shook her head, and started to walk up the stairs. "You wish." She said and walked up the stairs and into her room, then into her closet. She put on a beautiful red-blood dress. She then put on a pair of red Converse, she wasn't the kind off girl who wore heels. Then after looking at herself in the mirror, she walked downstairs. "Ready!!"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Keiji walked out from the living from his jacket and cloak romoved, only wearing a his slacks and his shoes. His chest has a few scars on it, but otherwise, was as pale and normal as a 20 year old man. His abs and muscles could be compared to that of a average man, but had alittle more to it. He looked at Rayne, not realizing that he wasn't wearing a shirt. "W-wow...you...are so beautiful my dear." He said with a lighter voice.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Rayne walked down the steps, to him and laughed. "Why thank-you." She said and looked at his chest, trying to seem like it was no big deal, but she thought he had a really great body. She blushed slightly. "I like your...This area." She said making a gesture around his chest. Giving him the hint that he would have to put a shirt on.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Keiji was slightly confused before he looked down and blushed a dark crimson. His wings appeared from his back, moving over his body, covering most of his body. "P-Please forgive me, I had no idea that I hadn't put my shirt on. Its just that something was hurting my side, and...uh...I didn't mean to." He said feeling bad as he walked back into the living room. He came out a few minutes later, wearing his button up shirt and vest. He kept his cloak and jacket off, only to try and wear something a little different.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Rayne laughed. "It's okay." She told him. "I honestly didn't mind." She said winking softly. "I like your wings."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Keiji took her hand and walked outside, a smile on his face. "Then you will love this..." he said as he released his wings once more. He picked her up in his arms and jumped into the air. His white wings swayed over and over as they flew higher and higher into the sky. Flying into the sky, he hovered them above the clouds, the sun so close to into darkness. "Sometimes, I was yelled at, kicked, punched, even stabbed, for showing these wings. They have never been much of a blessing, but more of a curse."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Rayne nodded listening to him, "I like them." She told him, grinning softly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Keiji looked at Rayne with a smile. "Now my dear, tell me about yourself...tell me what I have to expect from your sister, your friends, everything. I want to know all about you Rayne." He said kissing her, his hands holding her close, as they slowly fell into one of the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 am

Rayne shook her head. "My friends are in England. My sister I couldn't tell you much about, I've only met her today."
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 am

Carmen's eyes widened as she watched the strange man come in, and the other one. She watched them fight with Wynne and Liam, demanding to know where someone was. She watched Liam punch the first man, and watched him get slammed into the lockers. Finally, the two strangers left, and Wynne ran to help her friend.

Carmen stood there, frozen. So this was what they meant by dangerous. Did they fight these people? These...cold-hearted beings that attacked others for simple information? Some questions were answered, but yet more had arisen after she witnessed the fight.

The most important thing right now, though, was helping Wynne and Liam. Because she now knew that they weren't the bad guys. Not at all.

Stepping forward, she paused as she realized her watch was still on. Everything had been recorded. Interesting. That might prove handy in studying over later, to find out more.

Not important now, though. She was still reluctant to show herself as she stood near Wynne and Liam, so instead she decided simply to speak. Pitching her voice so that it sounded ridiculously low, but unrecognizable, she spoke. "Let me help you."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 pm

ooc; @Kevin: I'm not entirely sure where Rayne and Keiji are at the moment. @w@; I can't find the exact post that says where.

Morty sighed, but agreed that Lestat did have a point. "Alright, let's keep looking," he replied, turning invisible once more and floated after the vampire.

Wynne looked around for where the source of the voice was coming from. It didn't sound too familiar, however, she couldn't help but to think she's heard it before. "But you've seen what these guys could do," she said, her throat feeling funny as it always did when she got too angry, making her voice sound odd. "Do you really think it would be wise to put your life in danger like this?" Wynne turned back to Liam, worry showing in her eyes in the form of a tear. Feeling silly, she wiped it out of her eye before it could even fall onto her cheek. "I'm going to kill that damned bloodsucker. And that stupid ghost, too. We need to find Rayne before they get to her first."
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Carmen bit her lip, and spoke again. "I may not be trained. I may not know what's going on. But an invisbile ally can come in handy." Her voice was still pitched low. Since she hardly ever spoke anyways, it would be harder for anyone to recognize her voice. She wasn't sure why she was still keeping hidden from them. But she still had the sense that they were dangerous, even if she thought she could trust them. For now, it was still best to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Liam shook his head. "It's to dangerous. Your just a human girl." He whispered looking in the area the voice was coming from then he looked at Wynne and touched her cheek. "Winnie." He said softly, using her nickname. "I'm gunna sleep for a little. Go get Rayne." He told her and then went unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:01 pm

"Sleep?!" Wynne almost yelled frantically. "L, please..." She watched as Liam fell unconscious. The hallway seemed too quiet. "Dammit," she cursed, propping his arm up and over her shoulder. Wynne slowly stood up supporting Liam, and began to walk to the exit at the end of the hallway. She took a few steps and turned back to the stranger. "If you're going to tag along," Wynne began, frustrated at the Arcanes and at Liam's heavy weight. "You're going to help with our job." She began to walk towards the exit once more.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Lestat walked and side and sighed. "This is not going at all the way I had planned. But it can not be changed now. I did not wish to start something with those kids but, I must find my brother soon, otherwise..." His voice trailed off as he looked at Morty. His eyes grew faint as he held began stumble. "Damn....haven't had blood in quite some time...must be a after effect....No matter...we must keep going...food can come later." He said as he walked along, still slightly stumbling.

Keiji took them both down close to the school but behind a building. Hold Rayne close was the only warmth he had felt in a long time, and it was enjoyable until the feelings came. It was familiar but yet, it was surrounded by so many other presences that he couldn't pinpoint who it was. Letting Rayne to the ground, he looked around with much curiosity, his eyes peering right and left every few seconds. "Ever get that feelings that someone is talking about you somewhere? And you just know its something bad?" Keiji said looking back at Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Rayne nodded. "Almost every minute of everyday." She told him and held her stomach. "There is evil close by." She whispered. "Well, maybe not evil, but they aren't human."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Keiji laughed slightly at Rayne's remarks. "Poor guys, and so close to the school as well...they will probably attract your slayer friends to take them out." He said laughing harder and harder. Thinking about it, it kept feeling more and more familiar to him, which scared him slightly. " Would you rather us go see if your friends need any help, or should we just head to dinner, my dear?" He said bowing slightly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

School
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: