a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:26 am

Wynne laughed, and nodded. "Yes, that's true that it doesn't pay," she said, grinning widely. "But it's doing something for the society. Plus, the Witches take care of it all."
Sometimes I wonder how they're so rich, she added mentally. She turned her head as a man began to approach them. As soon as Wynne recognized the clothing, her mouth dropped wide open. She was speechless as the words began to form in her mouth. "L-lord... Atticus," Wynne greeted, bowing her head slightly. She would've never expected a Royal to drop by...
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Fox

Fox

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Carmen simply watched the exchange with confusion, first as Wynne and Rayne said they were vampires to test him, as the white-haired man ran off with Rayne soon following, as Wynne offered Gabriel a job, and as this new man came over and startled Wynne so much that she stuttered as she called him lord.

Boy was Carmen glad she was invisible.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Atticus looked at Wayne with a rather curious look. "Well if it isnt young Wayne... what a delight to see you!! He said walking up to her and kissing her forehead. He looked at the others and realized that not all of them were too smart in the head. "Um...it seems you have been keeping unusual company...rather then just you going solo." The young man embraced Wayne, showing his gladness that she was fine and well.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:43 pm

She laughed nervously as the royal came and hugged her so casually. "It certainly has been a while," Wynne said, returning his embrace, then stepping back. "I suppose it would be right to introduce you to everyone." She turned to her side, looking around at the group that had gathered though a few came and left. "My sister Rayne was here, but she ran off with her..." Wynne paused, wondering if it was a good idea to tell him. She decided to save it for later. "New friend... you didn't happen to see a girl that looked an awful lot like me on your way here, did you? Well, anyway." She turned completely towards the others. "Everyone, this is Lord Atticus Waldegrave."

Morty nodded towards Atticus, bowing his head slightly, aware that the man was a Slayer from his acquaintance with another.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

When the man walked up and had the brief exchange with Wynne, Gabriel suddenly realized he was being plunged into a kind of secret society he didn't understand. Lord Atticus? His great-grandfather had been a Lord but that had been in Victorian England when women still had dowry's and wore corsets. Deciding he should be polite despite the fact he hadn't the faintest idea what was happening, Gabriel outstretched a hand and offered it to Atticus. "Gabriel Whittington." He murmured, offering a small if not confused smile.
Back to top Go down
http://moxiegirl.net
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Atticus thought for a moment, putting the tips of his fingers under his chin. "Um, black hair, your height? If that is so, then it may have been that couple running out of that resturant...she was with some white haired boy....looked like he was at least 19 years old..and somewhat of a dimwit...but besides that no." He said looking at Wayne. Turning his attention to Gabriel, he returned the respect of shaking the man's hand, showing that he meant no harm. "An honor Gabriel, glad to see I'm not still stuck with a horde of women, though I never actually minded." Atticus said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Wynne smirked wryly. Some things never change, she thought, laughing mentally.
"Yes, that would be her. Which restaurant where they at?" If Atticus had remembered what the restaurant was called, she could probably track down where they were heading to. In Wynne's mind, she was probably guessing her house.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Atticus, turning his attention back to Wayne, gave a slightly fake laugh. "Well....uh...I can barely remember what city I am in, much less what they name of one restaurant is. Forgive me, I will help anyway I can, now that I don't have every person looking at me like Im Count Dracula." He said scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:09 pm

She laughed slightly. "The name doesn't really matter," Wynne said, crossing her arms. "The location works as well. By the way, Lord Atticus, if you don't mind me asking what you're doing in New York?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Atticus laughed out loud. "Well uh, would it hilarious to know that I came here completely by mistake? hahahahahaha." He said, feeling embarrassed. He pulled a small piece of paper out of his back pocket and handed it to Wayne. The paper was an order from the main slayer head quarters, giving instructions to head to the jungles of South Africa, were a very dangerous mutant breed of demon has been said to destroy villages there. I was giving a solo mission to destroy it." He said smiling, but feeling rather stupid.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Wynne skimmed through the paper that Atticus handed to her. She nodded, then laughed as she finished reading through the instructions letter. "I see," she smiled as she handed the paper back to him. "Well since you're in town, why don't we go on a hunting spree?" Wynne's smile turned into a slight smirk. "In the meantime, we can also look for my sister."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Atticus placed his hand on Wayne's should and nodded. "We shall see what we can find, and if you do good, I will have a present for you, ok?" He smiled as he held her hand and started to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:12 pm

"Sounds good," Wynne grinned widely, holding his hand as they walked away when she felt a little vibrate come from her pocket. "Uhh, one sec," she said, reaching in to take out her phone. "It's from my sister." Wynne mumbled, opening the message. She stopped walking, and began to write a reply. Wynne told her that she was a bit busy, but if she found the time she would drop by. "Nothing big, really. But I know where she is now." She slipped the phone back into her pocket and caught up with Atticus.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Liam looked at Wynne and the guy, and the hand holding. He couldn't believe that. He sighed, "Coming with the girl you love to a city you've never been to, and killing monsters with her was suppost to bring us together not make her hold that guys hand." He muttered softly, he knew that the only person who would hear him would be Carmen, he felt her pressence, but no one else would have heard.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 pm

The noble laughed. "Another case solved, now where too Watson? " He said pretending that he was holding an old english pipe in his mouth. He walked down the street and looked at Wyyne with a surprisingly funny look, trying to make her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:26 pm

She giggled, blushing slightly as Atticus played around. "I've forgotten your sense of humor over the years, my lord." Wynne said with a hand in her cardigan pocket. "I don't know where to head to... maybe the park?"

"And another lady is swept off by a man," Morty sighed, watching as the two disappeared in the distance. "I'll be here and there... just give me a yell if you need me." Like that'll happen anyway, he thought. Morty turned invisible once more and floated away.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:17 am

Atticus walked behind her, putting his arms around her and placing his chin on the top of her head. "Well, depending on the time of day, I would say the streets or the central park that I was just at would be a great place to start, now wouldn't you agree young Wayne?" he said smiling. He wasn't trying to flirt with Wyyne, merely showing a more brotherly affection to her, but he didn't know whether she knew that or not.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:27 am

"Sightseeing at Central Park?" Wynne guessed, smirking. "See anything nice?" She laughed. "We could wander in the streets a little before we head there." A thought of Liam popped up randomly in her mind, making her forget what she was doing all of a sudden, but remembered quickly after shaking her head a bit. "Uh... excuse me for one moment." Wynne said, removing his arms gently from around her to his sides. "I have to make a call. Go on ahead, I'll catch up," she smiled reassuringly. With one hand in her pocket, she speed-dialed Liam while the phone was in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 am

Atticus turned his head slightly, confused, but nodded. "Uh...alright, I'll see you soon." He said walking on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:43 am

Liam looked at his caller I.D. "Wynne." He muttered, then anwsered, "Yo." He said trying to sound like he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:48 am

"H-hey, L! Uhh..." Wynne trailed off, forgetting how to speak for a moment. She knew why she called him, but she didn't know what to say exactly. "You wanna go hunting? With us?" Wynne bit her lip as she walked slowly after Atticus.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 am

"Coming with the girl you love to a city you've never been to, and killing monsters with her was suppost to bring us together not make her hold that guys hand." Carmen heard Liam mutter this sentence beside her, and glanced at him. He really does care about her, she thought, and though she was never one for the mushy stuff, she added in her head, how sweet. She gently patted Liam on the back, guessing that he knew she was there, and watched as Wynne and Lord Atticus left, and then Morty.

Shifting uncomfortably, she realized that at this rate, she'd be the only one left. Especially since Liam just got a call from Wynne.

Well, she guessed she'd show herself to Gabriel if everyone left. Why not? He seemed to be a nice enough guy. But Carmen was not a good socializer.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Liam was shaking his head as he listened to her. "Why?" He asked, then added, "You'd much rather be alone with Count Whats-his-face." He said, trying to hide his face from being angry.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Gabriel watched awkwardly as everyone left, glancing at the time on his watch. Eventually he and Liam were the only ones left and he was busy with a phone call from Wynne. It was pretty obvious the feelings Liam had for Wynne, but Gabriel sadi nothing. After all, he didn't know these people. Teenagers, he thought. Gabriel took out another cigarette from his coat pocket and leaned against the walls of the school.
Back to top Go down
http://moxiegirl.net
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Wynne sighed, slightly frustrated with Liam's reaction. "Definitely not," she whispered furiously in the phone as other people passed by on the sidewalk. "In fact, I'd rather not be alone with this guy all day long. It'll be more fun with you, you know." Although she knew that he couldn't see, Wynne smiled slightly as she said this. She really did mean it. "C'mon, we're not too far from the school. Oh and you can bring Carmen if you want so she can learn a thing or two." She shrugged as she walked. "Maybe even Gabriel if he isn't busy. Or you could drop him off with Ana..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

School
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: