Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Essie!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Essie laughed a little...But it wasn't a laugh really. It was more of a giggle. But she smiled, and walked in. "I'd like to try that cream dish too. You know the one thats cream and ice?" She asked him smiling. "What's it called?" She thought. "ICE CREAM!" She said smiling and laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:14 am

"Ah, ice cream!" Kenyon said, nodding. He led her to a table by the window and began to flip through the menu. "Okay, so we'll get you a flavored drink and some ice cream. Er, what flavor of ice cream? There are all sorts of different ones of those as well." He handed the second menu to her. "Here. Go ahead and flip through it, and see what you like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Essie looked at the menu and then the pictures beside each of the offerings. "I like these pictures. They help." She looked at pink ice cream. She read it was bubble gum. "That one." She said pointing at it. "And I'd also like some of the Coke, you talked about before." She said smiling and trying to say the word Coke just right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Kenyon smiled. "Sure, thing, Essie!" A waiter soon came over and asked them for their orders. "Two Cokes, one bubble gum ice cream and one chocolate ice cream, please."
The waiter nodded. "I'll have your orders out in just a moment." He left to go to another table, and Kenyon looked at Essie. "I'll let you try a taste of mine when it gets here. Have you ever had chocolate before?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Essie searched her mind. "Chocolate." She tested the word. "I've had strawberries dipped in chocolate." She said nodding to herself, mainly. "But not ice cream, and thank-you! I'd love a taste!" She said smiling wide. She pushed her blonde hair over her shoulder, and then threw the rest of her hair over the other shoulder pulling it up into a ponytail. She did it slowly, and made sure she got all her hair, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:25 pm

"Yes, strawberries dipped in chocolate are quite good, but just chocolate or chocolate-flavored is so much better! Mmm..." Kenyon said. "Chocolate is probably one of the best foods out there. Er, actually, what do demons eat? Or do you even eat at all?" He watched as Essie put her hair into a ponytail, and couldn't stop himself from thinking that she really did have beautiful hair. He shook his head slightly to clear his thoughts. I just met this girl, who turns out to be a former demon. I shouldn't be feeling anything for her, even if she is pretty...cute. Yes, she is, I can at least admit it in my head. But not out loud! No, I can't do that, especially since that'd be the opposite of what I just taught her. However, it is kind of fun getting to know her. Kenyon thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:36 pm

"Demons." She whispered the word mainly to herself. "It depends on what type of demon you are." She told him. "See I was a vengence demon. And I basically made girls wishes come true when they were upset at there boyfriends. I basically was fed by the pain the men felt. And what I did made the womens pain stop. So I got there pain." She told him, looking away briefly. "It's a long story." She told him, "How it all happened. I never expected it to become that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Kenyon blinked. "So, uh, you fed on pain? Er, that must not have been terribly fun." He tilted his head as she said it was a long story as to how she'd become a vengeance demon. "Would you mind telling me the story? We have plenty of time. I mean, of course, if that's okay with you. You don't have to tell it if you don't want to, but I would like to hear it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:29 pm

"Alright." Essie said and started in on her story. To people listening in, she'd probably just seem like she was trying to write a story, or crazy. "Back when I was younger, a human still, I was a practicing witch. I was the most desired girl in our land. I mean I did look really good in those outfits..."She paused briefly, thinking. "Anyway, I met a man, he was very handsome, and seem perfect. But he wasn't he was rotten, and cheated on me. So I took the matters into my own hands." She said and held her hands up thinking. "As a witch, I had very good powers. I was probably one of the best until the ones lately, so I decided he must be punished." She said and stopped briefly, letting the waiter put there cokes infront of them, then giving them there ice cream, after the waiter left she kept going. "So, I turned him into a troll." She said and paused letting him swallow this information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Kenyon nodded as he listened to her tale, absorbing this new information. He felt a slight twinge of jealousy as she talked about meeting this man, but forced it back down. He began to get a little angry as he heard this man cheated on Essie. How could anyone cheat on such a cheerful and lively girl? Why would they do something like that? He listened ever more as she continued and told of how she decided to make matters into her own hands. His eyes never left Essie as the waiter dropped off their orders, but he did give a polite 'thank you'. "So I turned him into a troll," Essie said.

Kenyon blinked. Once. Twice. He tried to collect his thoughts. This bright, cheery, friendly girl turned someone into a troll?! Okay, granted, the guy probably deserved it, but still. He chuckled nervously. "A little harsh. But understandable. Go on," he urged, curious to hear more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Essie nodded. She didn't think it was harsh at all, but she decided to just keep going. "So, after I turned him into a troll, it was aware of my power. And The Order, well, back then, it was the Demon Council called me forth. There they offered me demon powers. As a vengence demon." She said and looked down at her ice cream and paused to take a lick of it, and smiled softly. "Yummy." She whispered but kept going. "I was young, and didn't know what I was saying. So I said yes. I agreed to become a demon. And I lived century after century, doing my job." She paused. She didn't know if he just wanted to know about her past or her past as a demon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Kenyon continued listening intently, taking a sip from his Coke as well. When she paused, he decided to cut in. "Look, let's take a break for a moment, okay? Here." He dipped his unused spoon in his chocolate ice cream and held it out to her. "Don't worry, I haven't used it yet, and I'll wipe it off when you're done," he said. "Have a taste, and if you want to continue, you can. If not, that's okay too. Oh, and have you tried your Coke yet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 pm

"I'll try to Coke next." She said smiling softly at him and took the spoon and put the spoon in her mouth and ate the ice cream then hadn't him back the spoon and swallowed the ice cream. She laughed a little. "It's like a party in my mouth!!" She said covering her mouth a little, and giggling. Then she pulled the coke towards her. "You know when they invented coke, I didn't have a need to drink it, so I didn't but it was very popular everywhere!" She said and took a sip of it using the straw. After she swallowed it she didn't say anything for a few seconds. "It's really a rather odd drink." She told him. "The bubbles in it." She said and smiled her most beautiful smile, this was the smile that meant she truly liked something. "It is quite amazing though." She told him still smiling. "And I'd like to tell you anything really. It's just I've lived for so long, you might want to be more specific. I mean I could tell you of living in the world at different periods of time, or I could tell you more of what I've done as a demon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Kenyon took back the spoon and wiped it off on his sleeve before taking a bite out of his icecream himself. He laughed as Essie drank the Coke and commented on the bubbles, then felt himself blush ever so slightly when she smiled. Once again, he had to take a moment to clear his thoughts. "Anything?" Kenyon asked. "Well...I guess it'd be pretty interesting to learn about different time periods you lived in. How were the Middle Ages?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Essie grinned a little at the time period. "People always pice that one." She told him. "Well, then, other then taking Vengence on boys, I had a boyfriend, or a few." She paused for a smile, and a small wink. "I met all the greats. And I was suppost to be married, but I couldn't as a Vengence Demon. It just wasn't aloud." She said sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 pm

"Cool, you've met all the greats!" Kenyon exclaimed, then looked at Essie. "Er, how many boyfriends have you had?" he asked, feeling another twinge of jealousy. Geez, what is with me today? he thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Essie paused, to think about it. "It's hard to count. But I'll tell you this, I've been living as a teenage girl, for over five thousand years. Boyfriends are bound to happen." She said grinning thinking of the past. "I dated Dracula." She told him thinking back to the memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 pm

"True," Kenyon admitted, then jerked his head up. "What? You dated Dracula?! He's real?!" He paused for a moment. "Is he like in the movie? All creepy and weird? Although I do know now that vampires aren't like that, but still...did he do the little 'I vill suck your blood!' line? And pull his cape around him?" The questions flowed steadily from him, for this was actually a pretty weird but interesting topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Essie giggled. "Well, he wasn't really like that much. I mean he was dreamy and really cute and stuff. But the line never really happened, he didn't even where a cape. He wasn't even a vampire!" She laughed. "Bram was a nice man, but he was a little crazy, and thought, vampires were real, and since Dracula didn't like to leave his Castle and never got much sun, and they didn't have any dentists or orthidontitists, everyone thought his teeth were fangs." She told him touching her neck softly. "He onced asked me what it was like getting my blood drunk by a vampire, I had dated a real vamp before that, and I told him it was odd. He asked me if I could find a way to make him be a vampire, but I knew then I'd have to be with him for almost forever, and he wouldn't have been able to stick to one woman, so I told him no, and then I left soon after that." She told him, she liked remembering her old stories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:55 pm

"He wasn't even a real vampire? Awww..." Kenyon said, laughing. "Sounds like an interesting guy! And...wait. You got your blood drunk by a vampire? How did that happen?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Essie thought about how to explain it. "When I was visiting different places, I'd run into other places. But I once ran into a newly changed vampire that needed a drink quickly or they would die. I was still young I might have been 300 at the youngest. And so I gave in and let him drink. We dated a little and then we just seperated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:21 am

Kenyon nodded. "Okay, I guess that makes sense." He took a spoonful of ice cream and ate, his thoughts elsewhere. "What were you doing since 1955?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Essie looked at him. "1955. Why that year?" She asked him thinking back to her memories. She wondered why he had choosen that year, maybe it had some sort of value to him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Kenyon grinned wryly. "1955's the year I was born. The stuff since then is a lot more familiar to me, so I guess I'm kinda curious as to your experience of that time period."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Essie grinned then thought so more. "Were you born like as a human then? Or was that the year you became a wolf?" She asked him, to make sure she understanded him better. Plus, she wanted to know as much as she could about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   

Back to top Go down

Essie!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: