Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Essie!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Kenyon smiled. "No, I wasn't born a wolf. I was born a human into 1955, and got bitten in 1971. You can imagine it was fairly hard to tell my family after ten or so years, when they realized I still looked the same."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Essie grinned. "That's nice knowing." She told him then she said, "In 1955, James Dean died." She said it as fact. "At 24 years old. In September. Did you know about James Dean?" She asked him, this story wouldn't really make sense if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:07 am

Kenyon nodded. "Yeah, I know about him. My parents are fans of his. I've only ever seen him in Rebel Without A Cause, but it's hard to have never heard of him. Why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Essie grinned. "That was who I spent 1955 with. Then he died, and I left again, and lived in Canada for a while." She told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Kenyon nodded. "Okay. Sooo...what'd you do in Canada?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Essie thought about it. "I stayed there the longest. I opened up my own store, and I tried to be the best I could. Thats the one time I actually tried to live as a human."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 am

Grinning, Kenyon asked, "So, how did that work out?" A light, teasing tone was present in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Essie sighed and shook her head. "It was great for a while. Then it was horrible." She said making a face. "People were still a little crazy. I mean I was still a Vengence Demon, and I still had to due my job, but when people started to notice, it was like being a monster, people came up with fire and pitch forks, and stuff." She said shrugging. "It was so weird, though, everyone thought that was over. Things like that, but not there, they wanted me dead. So I left."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Kenyon shuddered and looked at Essie sadly. "That must've been awful. Honestly, I was really lucky that my family accepted the fact that I wasn't human any more. But I hate to imagine what would happen if people were to find out I was a werewolf, considering the myth is that we're killers who lose ourselves every full moon." He smiled. "I'm really glad the myth is wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:11 pm

She smiled a sweet smile at him. "Me too. I could never picture you a killer." She told him honestly. "But it's your turn now. Tell me about you." She said sipping at her Coke, watching him with big round, child-like eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Kenyon grinned. "Well, there's not a terrible amount to know about me. Is there anything in particular you want to hear, or just a brief overview?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Essie sipped her Coke still and put her elbows on the table and her hands under her chin. She stopped sipping her Coke and said, "Um, anything works." She said and smiled at him, then took another sip of her Coke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm

"Well, let's see," Kenyon started. "Born in 1955, grew up in Portland, Oregon. It's not as weird there as everyone says, I promise. Or at least, it wasn't." He shrugged. "Anyway, life was just like a normal human, until we went hiking in '71. I sort of got separated, and a werewolf, well, I thought it was just a normal wolf at the time, leaped out of nowhere and bit me, then ran off. Before I knew it, I had changed into a black wolf. At least I could find my family then, but there was no way I could tell them it was me. Luckily, I changed back and went to them. Afterwards, when we were heading back, I walked behind my parents aways with my sister, Ellie, next to me, and I told her what happened. Surprisingly, she took it pretty well, and she's never told anyone to this day. We're still in close contact, even, although she still lives in Portland, all the way on the other side of the States. When I was twenty-five, I met some Arcanes and joined them, because they were like me. They said I belonged with them, so I guess I decided to join, because they understand me. Although, I'm still a little unclear on the whole 'Slayers' thing. I'm not exactly sure what they are, but I've heard that they're very bad people who kill all magical beings, which really makes me hope I never meet one. Anything else you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Essie thought for a few seconds. "What about other girls? Have you been involved with a girl when you were a werewolf?" She asked him, she liked hearing him talk. She liked him, he was nice and sweet, and cute. But he had told her, people don't just say they like each other, so she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Kenyon shook his head. "Never as a werewolf. I move alot, and change cities, and I have a tendency to skip a lot of school since I've already been through high school who knows how many times. But since I know that I'm just going to leave after school ends, I sort of avoided girls. In fact, in many different schools of mine, I was infamous for turning down every girl who asked me out." Kenyon grinned ruefully. "I still don't understand why. I mean, there's nothing special about me, minus the werewolf part. I did have a girl I sorta liked in high school as a sophomore, when I was still human, but she moved over the summer before I could ever get up the nerve to ask her out." He looked at Essie. "So know, I've kinda avoided girls for a long time. Avoided any attachments, really. No guy friends no girlfriends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm

"Oh." Essie said, nodding. "Well, I hope your ready to have a new friend." She told him, she used the word 'friend' not the word. 'girlfriend.' She thought he wouldn't like it if she told him girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Kenyon grinned. "I guess that means you're my friend, then! And it's good, because you know about all the magic stuff. It's great to have a friend who really knows me." Thinking, he asked another question. "You're human now, right? Does that mean you age at a human's rate?" A slight amount of fear flickered in Kenyon's eyes at the thought that his new friend, no matter how old she was, might not continue living after another century had passed, even though she'd already lived through five milleniums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Essie's eyes widened, she had never expected to be asked that question. Her eyes burned, she felt like she was going to cry. That was the word she had told him. "Yes." She whispered. "I'll die, now." She said and she felt one tear slip down her cheek, and that was it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Kenyon froze. He'd really hoped that wouldn't be her answer. "I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I really am."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Essie nodded. "In a way it's tragic, but in a way, it's the best gift I could ever recieve." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Kenyon smiled sadly. "At least, you know, you got to live for thousands of years." He paused. "Strange, you know? Your life is coming to a close, and mine is really just beginning...do werewolves die?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 pm

"Everything can die. " She told him simply. "Werewolves can be killed, just like anything. I could have been killed at any point. Just like vampires, pixies, fairies, witches, everything." She told him and looked down at her hands. "You know, my life isn't coming to a close." She said and added, "I'll get human things now. Like, I could have a child." She said, and a smile appeared softly, on her lips. A child. She would never have thought of it before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 am

Kenyon nodded. "True. I understand. And I'm not so sure I'd want to live forever." He chuckled quietly as she mentioned having a child. "You might want to wait a bit on having a kid," he said. "Plus, you'd have to find a father first, you know, the whole falling-in-love thing." For some reason, the thought of Essie with another man was really bugging him, and he didn't know why. Who she marries and spends the rest of her life with is none of my business. He thought, even though he did have to admit that he was really beginning to like Essie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Essie smiled softly at him. "Yes, but you'll be involved." She reached out and took his hand. "I like you. And I don't mean like like." She paused for a second, she did like like him, she just wasn't sure if he'd want to know that, so she kept talking, "And I've never really had a friend, but I know alot about you, and you know the most about me, ever. So I think that makes us..." She searched for the word, "BFFs?" She said with a confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Kenyon was nervous at first, but then he laughed. "Sure, we can be 'BFF's! I guess that's alright," he replied, smiling. Then he recalled what she'd said first. "Yes, but you'll be involved." What did she mean by that? Did she...think he might be the father? No, that was impossible. But he could hardly deny that his heart sped up when she took his hand, and that his cheeks had reddened ever so slightly when she said she liked him. But then she said she didn't 'like like' him. Or did she? He had expressed disapproval of that earlier...oh, what the hey! He couldn't ignore that he felt something around her, a feeling that was new and exhilarating. "Er, listen, you know...we don't have to be best friends. I, that is, I don't know! Look, er, if you expressed any interest in having a different sort of friendship, or whatever, I'm okay with it." He looked down, his face growing red again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   

Back to top Go down

Essie!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: