Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Essie!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Essie looked at him. She had understood what he had ment. "I lied then." She told him and held his hand still. "I like-like you." She told him blushing a bright red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Kenyon's face was now completely red. "Ah, good! 'Cause, uh, though I've told you not to say this, and all, which means I'm not setting a good example, and I know I've hardly known you but I feel like I've known you forever, and all, and I just feel, wierd, in a way I haven't before, and ah!" He groaned and cut off his stammering. "You know what, I think I like, er, like-like you too." He looked down at her hand holding his, and then gently placed his other hand over hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Essie smiled at him, and just looked at him for a moment. "That's great." I said to him, smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Kenyon scratched his head nervously. "So, uh, what do you want do now? Er, you've had more experience with this stuff, right? Um, what next?" He was really confused, and wasn't sure what to do. Granted, they both now knew they liked each other, but he still felt really awkward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Essie smiled at him and stood up. "Stand up!!" She told him giggling softly, and taking a step closer to him. She waited for him to stand up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Confused, Kenyon did as he was told, and stood up facing her. "Now what?" he asked, made slightly nervous by her giggling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:05 pm

"You put your hands here." Essie said, placing his hands on her hips. "And I put my hands here." She told him placing her hands on his shoulders. "And then..." She took a deep breath, went to her tip-toes, and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:08 pm

He slowly began to put the pieces together as she positioned his hands on her hips, and hers on his shoulders, and his eyes widened as she kissed him. At first, he was tense and surprised, but he felt himself relax slowly into the kiss. It was his first, even though he was already fifty-five years old. He kissed her back gently, then finally pulled his head back and stared at her. "Oh.." he said. "I think I get it now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 pm

She giggled softly and hugged him. "Now whose suppost to be teaching who?" She said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm

He hugged her back, and laughed at her joke. "Well, I'm not much of a teacher in that respect," he said, then took her hand. "Let's go to Central Park. It's not too far from here, and I know a nice, peaceful area that no one goes." Pausing, he added, "And, uh, maybe you could teach me a little more?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 pm

She giggled and nodded. "Okay!" She told him and grabbed one of his arms. "You put this here." She said wrapping his arm around her back. "There now we can walk." She told him nodding. "And when we get there I'll teach you ever more!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Kenyon nodded, keeping his arm around her waist and blushing slightly at the contact. They walked out the door and headed to the park. He felt as if everyone was suddenly paying attention only to them, but he knew it was just his imagine. To anyone, it would look as if they were just another couple. Which, he guessed they were. Arm around her waist, he guided her to his favorite spot in Central Park, a shaded area closed in by trees. It was nice, quiet, and best of all hidden from the view of others. He liked to come here sometimes to just hang out and think, or even run around a bit as a wolf. "So?" he asked, turning to Essie. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Essie smiled. "It's beautiful." She said looking around it. She leaned into him again, "I love it!" She told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:39 pm

"I'm glad you do!" Kenyon said with a grin. Smiling, he sat down on the grass, and motioned of her to join him. "I like to just lie here some days and relax, sort of get away from everyone. It's nice. You're the first person I've ever shown this place to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Essie nodded, and smiled then laughed down. She didn't care if her dress got dirty, or wet or ruined. She had tons of clothes because of the magic cards now. "I like to look at clouds." She told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Kenyon laughed. "Yeah, well, you can see the clouds from here!" He looked up at the sky, enjoying the peacefulness of the area. A question popped into his mind, and he turned his head to look at Essie. "So, uh, are we boyfriend and girlfriend now? Er, is that how it works?"

ooc: I have to go soon, just to give you a heads up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Essie looked down a little. "I'm not sure. Do you want to be?" She asked him looking over at him a little.

ooc;; okay!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 am

"Well, um, we kissed, and all, and...yeah. I guess I kinda do," he said in reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Essie nodded, happily. "Yay!!" She said grinning wide.

ooc;; I won't be able to reply again most likely till Saturday, or early Monday!! I'm sorry, but my bestfriend since I was like 6 is visiting!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 am

ooc: That's fine! Have fun with your friend!

bic: Kenyon sighed happily. He wasn't sure how his life had suddenly taken a turn like this, but he was happy. And now, apparently, he had his first girlfriend, and had now experienced...love, he guessed. After all, he'd never felt this way before about any one, and then Essie came along.

He wasn't sure what to do now, though. She'd mentioned starting a family, but that was a long ways off. Should he just...act like a normal teenager? Have fun, go on dates, and stuff like that? If it was Essie...he'd be more than happy to.

Kenyon glanced over at Essie, and smiled, then sat up."So," he began, "I thought you said you were going to teach me more about this relationship stuff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Essie grinned, "Yes." She nodded, thinking things threw. "But what would you like to know?" She asked him moving a little closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Kenyon shrugged. "You're the teacher," he said, turning towards her, "and I'm the eager student. So, teach, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Essie thought, putting a slim finger to her chin, thinking. "Hmm...Well...We could kiss more?" She asked him. "See, I didn't really date humanish people. So really what I did with my dates depended on species."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:18 am

Kenyon blinked. "Depended on species? That sounds interesting to hear. But, uh, I like your first suggestion as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Essie grinned. "Me too!! Let's do that!!" She said and giggled softly.

PostSubject: Re: Essie!!   

Back to top Go down

Essie!!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: