a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nightmare Begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

The Nightmare Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Nightmare Begins   The Nightmare Begins EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 pm

As the three walked further and further into New York City, Keiji began to wonder if he might finally get his chance to speak with an ancient vampire, someone that might know how to reverse the process of energy loss. "Ladies I suggest you two go search for some suitable clothes...as for me, I will go on ahead...I heard there was a school near here that we could go through...maybe someone there can bark out some answers as to where slayers and vampires hide...Once you two are done, come join me..we will regroup at the school and discuss our plans further." Keiji said sternly. His mind was shot from all his thoughts, making it hard for him to keep a actually happy mood about him. He turned and began to walk to the nearest school he could find.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins   The Nightmare Begins EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 am

Demetra nodded her reply, and turned to the disguised Fairy beside her. "Shall we?" She smirked as she asked. As she did, she noticed how parched her mouth was, meaning only one thing.
I would have to feed soon, Demetra thought, slightly annoyed. It was hard to find a snack sometimes, but when it came to hunting, it was fun luring ignorant humans. "We should stop by the cafeteria at school later, too," Demetra added. The thought of a young human adult's blood pouring in her mouth was mouthwatering.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins   The Nightmare Begins EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Beth nodded softly. "Yes, we shall." She said and hummed softly to herself walking into the street. "What store?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins   The Nightmare Begins EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:07 pm

ooc; I'll post my reply on our old "Streets of NYC" thread. C: So, Keiji could make his way to the school while we're "shopping". I also plan on stopping by the blood bank with Demetra so she can feed.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins   The Nightmare Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare Begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: