a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meri's Castle >> Romania

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:09 am

"Yeah.Why?"Meri was confused.What an odd question.Meri thought about it and said,"Anyone can cook."Meri looked at him and left.She spoke,"Out of my kitchen."She shoved the last chef out and grabbed some things.Meri was hurt by Dave's question.He asked because I'm a vampire.Any woman can cook.The onlt thing I can't make is Italian.I hate those idiot people for their use of garlic.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 am

"Uhh... sorry if that question offended you," he said, sort of mumbling. "I was just curious."
And curiosity killed the cat, Dave thought nervously. God, Dave. You're an idiot. He waited in the kitchen and watched as Meri grabbed some stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Meri had met a witch a long time ago.Meri had bought about seven tons of cooking dust from her .Meri pinched a bit on her mix and said,"Apple pie."She set the time and brushed herself off."This.It can't work.Ok.I knew it from the start.I'm going to have to surpress your memories.Then I'm going to put you on a plane to New York like nothing happened."Meri paused and then spoke again,"Vampires can't love it never works.To humans it's an emotion to hang onto.For vampires it's a four letter word."Meri stopped and waited for him to fight back with words like so many others had.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 pm

"What?" Dave was confused. First, they had clicked so quickly, and now they just couldn't be together? "But what makes you think it won't work? Of course we can make it work! Is this about what I said? 'Cause I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to say anything mean or bad..." he kept ranting, not knowing when to stop or what to say next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 pm

"It's not about what you said.I just want you to live a normal life ok.I'm not normal.I could hurt you.The only creature I could possibly date is one of my own.Look in 5 seconds I could be latched to your neck in 10 I could be draining you and in 15 you could be dead.The only way I could give a a normal human life is to erase you memories."Meri lifted her hand to brush a tear off her face.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:03 pm

"Don't cry." Dave was instantly by her side, wiping another tear as it fell down on her cheek. "Please... if we can't be together then..." he gulped, nervous about what he was going to say. "Turn me into a vampire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Meri pushed Dave away. ans replied,"No.That's worse than killing you.And I'm not crying.If you got anything else to say,say it now."The tears stopped.Meri was sure she'd find someway to survive.She had to.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:19 pm

"If it's worse than killing me, then you might as well do it now!" All at the same time, Dave was sad and angry, and probably a few unidentifiable emotions. "I have nothing to live for anymore, Meri. And ever since I met you, I think that all changed. So please..." Even though he was always too miserable to cry, his eyes began to water. "Turn me into a vampire," Dave repeated, looking right into Meri's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 am

Meri put her hand over Dave's face the best she could and said,"No."Meri was about to do it."I'm going to do it if that's all you have to say.It's just a swift flick of the wrist."Meri new that all the staff was outside eating lunch like usual.Dave's last words were a command,"Turn me into a vampire.",They rang through her head like a headache."I'M NEVER TURNING ANYONE INTO A VAMPIRE!"Meri new all too well the pain of being a vampire."You'llhave to leave your family and freinds forever."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:33 am

"And that's my point!" His eyes were getting more and more watery with every word they said. Dave rubbed his eyes, and sighed to calm himself down. "My parents died," he told her, his voice slightly more audible than his mumbling. "And I don't really have any friends. Even if I do have more than I thought, they're too far away now." Dave looked down at the kitchen floor. "I came to New York to start all over again. When we ran into each other at the airport... it was a great start. Because then I knew that I'd finally find one reason to live. So please..." He took off his hat and put it down on the counter. "Change me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:34 am

"NO!I WILL NOT!"Meri yelled with force that made her throat throb and her heart pound.Meri told her arm to move but her body moved on it's own and she pushed Daves cheeks together and kissed him.When she pulled away she was wide eyed and angry so she ran out the door and into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Dave squeezed his eyes shut as she kissed him, a tear finally rolling down his face. He wiped it away as Meri left, running away from him. He sat down, back to the counter with his head in his hands. There were no words that wanted to come out of his mouth, and none in his head. Dave sat there, wanting to follow her with the speed that she was able to run in... but he couldn't. "I'm just too human," he said through his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Meri sat inside her hollowed out tree."I wish I would just dissapear.Can't the world vanish?Can't I just make the right choices?"Meri whispered to herself as she pulled out her family necklace."Why can't I be like all those great vampires before me?"Meri thought aloud.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabastian,in a wheelchair, and the rest of the staff walked in the kitchen with a big round cake that said "Happy Birthday Meridith!"but they entered a room with 1 sad boy so Sabastian asked,"Where is Meridith?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:35 pm

"I don't know," Dave replied miserably. He felt like he didn't know anything anymore... in fact, he didn't want to know anything anymore. He stood up slowly and got his hat off the counter. "Please excuse me..." Dave shifted awkwardly through the crowd and into the main hallway and eventually to the room that Meri had showed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Sabastian knocked on Dave's door in an angry manner.Then he yelled,"I think you do know.Now open this door at once!Nothing goes on in this house without me knowing.Show me where she is."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 pm

With a frustrated sigh, Dave walked over to the door to talk to Sebastian. "I'm sorry sir, but I honestly don't know," he said with a flat expression on his face. "She left the castle from the kitchen, but that's all that I know." Dave's eyes dropped to the floor, sadness washing over him. "Meri... cares a lot about others doesn't she." His tone changed to a more somber one. "I'll leave if it would make her come back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Sabastian replied,"You are going to go into the woods and find her.Here the map to her tree."Sabastian handed Dave an old map."It's a mile out into the woods."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:33 pm

"A mile...?" Dave repeated nervously. Hiking definitely wasn't his sort of hobby... nevertheless, he knew he had to do it. Not just because of that, but he wanted to do it. He needed another chance to talk to Meri. Dave took the map from Sebastian and got his hat from where he left it. "Okay. I'll go."

Dave left the castle, following the map the entire way to the woods nearby. Even though he wasn't too far in, the forest was dense and barely any light got through. What am I supposed to tell her anyway? he thought, looking at the map. And what if she just runs away again... Dave sighed, but kept walking. He'll figure it out somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Meri heard footsteps and stood up to run away but the holowed portion of the treewas too short and she hit her head."OW!"Meri exclaimed."Stupid tree.Don't you know that if you are going to be hollow you shold be completely hollow?"She sat down and got out a roll of gauze for her now bleeding forehead.When she finished she stumbled out to a confused looking Dave with a map.Meri said to him,"I'm really going to do it.I'm going to...turn you."Meri walked over and bit into Dave's neck spilling his tasty,ruby red,blood.She pulled away and licked the wound.It would heal quickly with the use of her "super spit" wich was a privalage of born vampires.Then Meri said,"i have to go to Canada.I hear there is quit an intriging witch there.But of course I'll have to take you back to New York.You have collage."Meri pointed to the mark on Dave's neck and said,"That'll heal within hours.Come on Dave I'm going to take you to a secret transport to New York.Wich btw is the most populated vampire city in the world.It goes under the ocean and to the main blood bar."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:43 pm

The world was spinning for Dave... Meri had decided to turn him after all, which he was glad, yet scared of. It was quick, painful, and extremely weird. Everything seemed to blur around him. "When will the world stop spinning?" He asked her, feeling extremely dizzy. His knees were wobbling slightly, but he could still stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Meri chuckled."When you stop shaking like a wet cat.Or when you drink."Meri bit into her arm and put it out to him and said,"Drink up."Meri waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:13 pm

"Drink..." Dave repeated, feeling as dizzy as ever. When the smell of the blood hit him, his eyes widened. He had never expected it to smell so great... like a tempting pie in a room full of people that haven't eaten in years. In a flash, Dave began to drink the blood that came out of Meri's arm. It tasted funny at first, but he soon didn't mind it. After feeling like he was done and knowing for sure he didn't drink TOO much, he wiped his mouth and let out a deep breath. "Whoa." Dave put a hand to his head and squeezed his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:06 am

Meri licked her wound and it closed up almost instantly.Meri pulled out a compass and said,"That way."She pointed west."That's the ocean so that's where we're going.Run straight and run fast.And don't worry about your stuff.I just told Sabastian to ship it to your address.Alright let's go."With just one warning Meri was off running as hard as she could.With Dave by her side."WOOHOO!"She yelled as the wind wipped through her hair.It had been 10 minutes and they finally found themselves at the line where France and Spain split."Ok.How was that.I'd say it was pretty good for your first time.Follow me."Meri walked into a rack of all things.Then she leaned back out and said,"Come on.It's a transport.The witches put them everwhere.Only arcane can pass through so we can run from slayers more easily."Meri regreted saying "Slayers" because now she'd have to explain them to Dave.Meri stepped all the way out and said,"This one takes us to a blood bar in New Yorks."Meri pulled Dave in by the hand.

ooc;Let's switch forums when they leave this time instead of waiting till they are there and have settled.What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meri's Castle >> Romania   Meri's Castle >> Romania - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meri's Castle >> Romania
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: