a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Magic Box.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:41 pm

In a magic shop in a small town in Canada sat Elphaba Thropp. She owned this shop. And she worked hard. She thought of her past. And her eyes glazed over in thought, and as she remembered her past. The day before she lost the love of her life, the father of her two sons, that she was still searching for. She remembered it as if it was happening now. It played over in her head.

"Fiyero!
Eleka nahmen nahmen
Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen
Eleka nahmen nahmen

Let his flesh not be torn! Let his blood leave no stain! Though they beat him! Let him feel no pain! Let his bones never break! And however they try! To destroy him! Let him never die! Let him never die!

Eleka nahmen nahmen
Eleka nahmen nahmen
Ah tum ah tum eleka... eleka... UGH!

What good is this chanting? I don't even know what I'm reading! I don't even know which trick I ought to try! Fiyero, where are you? Already dead, or bleeding? One more disaster I can add to my...Generous supply?

Fiyero!
Fiyero!

One question haunts and hurts
Too much, too much to mention:
Was I really seeking good
Or just seeking attention?
Is that all good deeds are
When looked at with an ice-cold eye?
If that's all good deeds are
Maybe that's the reason why

No good deed goes unpunished
All helpful urges should be circumvented
No good deed goes unpunished
Sure, I meant well -
Well, look at what well-meant did:
All right, enough - so be it
So be it, then:
Let all Oz be agreed
I'm wicked through and through
Since I can not succeed
Fiyero, saving you
I promise no good deed
Will I attempt to do again
Ever again
No good deed
Will I do again!"

That was the day Elphaba Thropp had gone Wicked. Had become the Wicked Witch. She would never be sorry about that day. That spell had failed and she had lost her love. Shortly later, she had gone into a coma, her father had died. Then when she had awoken, she had found out she had had children, and she looked for them. She always had and always would, but she hadn't been able to find them yet. She ran a hand threw her long black wavy hair. And brought her green hands in front of her face and started to play with the black nail polish on her nails.

ooc;; The thing from the past, I didn't write...Lol!! So, I know it sounds like a song, 'cause it is one...
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Pancho stumbled in the small store in the corner of a very busy city. It was a different store from the others in town... everyone had thought it was too freaky to go in because they were all spreading rumours that it was run by a witch. He laughed at this rumour... because the poor Oblivious humans didn't know how true it was. The Witches that Pancho lived with always went to this store to buy their strange ingredients for their potions... including the ingredients for Pancho's special "mixture" that was used to substitute blood. It disgusted him. He looked around the room, perplexed by some unknown knick knacks all around. There was a woman on the other side of the counter, who, obvious by the way she smelled to him, was the Arcane store owner. Witch blood smelled very different than human blood to him... it had a slightly more funky smell. Pancho pretended to fiddle with something on a shelf instead of walking right over to the woman.
The Witches can wait, he thought, trying to figure out what he was playing with.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Elphaba looked up noticing a boy. She had, had her black hat on, that covered her face. She looked up at the boy and walked over to him. "Hi, how may I help you?" She asked her green skin looked as if it was glowing. She was beautiful despite her being green. Though she didn't believe that. She stuck her nose out a little. "Your a vampire. Don't think I'm one of those witches who lets vampires drink from them. I'm not. I have, I mean I had someone. Nevermind. What do you need? And no, I'm not seasick. Yes, I've always been green, and no I didn't eat grass as a child, incase you were wondering." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Huh, Pancho snorted mentally, letting go of the mysterious knick knack and shoving his hands in the pockets of his purple and black skull decorated hoodie. "I was actually sent here by the Witches living in Scarborough," he told her, examining the woman carefully. She was... definitely unique. Her skin had a lime/green sort of tone, quite ironic for a Witch, but pretty damn cool. "I'm not exactly sure what they sent me to get, but I have this list..." Taking one hand out of his hoodie pocket, Pancho held out a neatly folded but wrinkled piece of paper and held it out to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Elphaba took the paper and unfolded it. "Ah, I have these things." She told him, walking behind the counter and reaching up on the shevles. "Would you like me to prepair this here? Or do you want to wait for your witches?" She asked him grabbing things of the shevles not even bothering to turn and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:50 pm

He shrugged, but then remembered that the woman couldn't see it. "Yeah, sure," Pancho said, walking over towards the counter, observing the strange things that she began to gather. "My Witches are out doing errands so I doubt they'd come here within the next few hours, haha." He coughed into his sleeve as his throat began to itch slightly. Damn, Pancho thought. I drank that stupid thing this morning too... maybe the crap that they're making me get will help. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Elphaba nodded and grabbed the rest of the ingredients, then her couldron. "I know it's old fashion." She told him heating it up. "So, your trying to subsuite blood." She said, but it wasn't like a question she was simply telling it. "But they're not doing it right." She said, and added the ingredients into the pot, and mixing them around. Then she grabbed a small bottle of a red liquid in it. Then she poured it in and mixed it some more. "This should be better, in just a second." She said to him and emptied the contents into a cup, and chanted something very softly. "There." She said handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Pancho peered into the cup, and gave a slight look of disgust. It looked an awful -- and he did mean AWFUL -- lot like the mixture that the Witches gave to him all the time. "What's the difference?" he asked, taking the cup anyway. After all... he didn't wanna be rude to the woman. He's learned the hard way that pissing off a Witch can lead to extremely horrific situations. Carefully, he sniffed it. Seemed normal. Slowly, Pancho took a sip... and it was fine. Perfectly fine. It tasted a bit funky, but it helped his throat a lot. "Holy crap... it's like drinking the actual thing... but..." Pancho looked up at the woman. She really did have that touch.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Elphaba shook her head. "Do not worry, it's not really blood. You'll be fine, and you should be able to last a little longer now if you drink the whole thing." She told him, grinning softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 pm

He nodded, and finished the rest of the substance in the cup. Wiping his mouth, Pancho smiled with satisfaction. "That was pretty good," he said, then laughed. "You should teach my Witches a thing or two," he smiled. "By the way, I'm Pancho." Pancho held out his hand to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:05 am

Elphaba nodded and shook his hand. "Elphaba, the Wicked." She said smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 pm

"Wicked huh? That's cool." Pancho chuckled, looking into the empty cup. "You've got a pretty cool store here." He was unsure on whether to call her by her name or a formal "ma'am", so he decided to think about it next time.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Elphaba, nodded and smiled softly. "Thank-you. I love this store, but I have to close it for a little. I'm going to look for my sons." She said turning away, and taking the cup from him and placing it in the skin behind a beaded doorway, then she came back out.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:06 pm

"Did you send them out to play or something?" He asked as he leaned against the wall. If he had leaned on a shelf, he would have feared that it would fall over. "I could help if you'd like," Pancho offered. "I don't really have anything better to do today."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:11 pm

"I wish." Elphaba whispered softly. Her voice showing sorrow. "My sons, they are older now. I'm alot older then I look, and my sons, I never got to meet them...It's a long story." She said looking down. "And theres no spell to find them, because I never knew them."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 pm

"Oh." That was all Pancho could say as he felt bad for Elphaba and her sons. Putting his hands in his hoodie pockets, he looked at the woman. "I could still help you. I can run pretty fast, you know," Pancho smiled. "Also got some other kick ass Vampire abilities."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Elphaba nodded softly. "Thank-you. Your the first person ever to offer to help me." She said and reached behind the counter and pulled a bag over her shoulder, then got a broom. It looked like a regular broom. It wasn't though.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:22 pm

"No problem, ma'am," he said, watching as Elphaba took out a broomstick. "Do you really fly a broom?" Pancho asked with a brow raised. It was pretty ironic. This woman was far different from the Witches that Pancho lived with, which was a nice change of scenery.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:26 pm

"Please call me Elphie." She told him. And nodded. "Funny isn't it. I'm green, wear a pointed black hat, with a black dress, and I can fly a broom?" She said, and smiled softly. "When I first became a witch, I enchanted this broom, I've had it ever since." That wasn't really the main part of the story, but it's how she got it.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:28 pm

"That's pretty cool." Pancho stared at the broom. It wasn't EXACTLY one of those stereotypical broomsticks with the crooked wooden handle, but it sure came close to it. "So..." He began, looked back at Elphie. "Where do you usually look?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Elphaba turned to him, "Everywhere really. So you can lead the way." She told him, nodding to herself softly. "The only thing I can say, is that I know they are vampires now."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Pancho's legs froze as they were. He couldn't move them... and he couldn't feel them either. "Vampires, huh?" He asked, his voice quieter than usual. "Maybe I've ran into them before... Are you certain that they're in the New York City area?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Elphaba nodded. "Yes." She nodded. "They are a few years apart, about six. But they would be really around there 40s but they are vampires, so they wouldn't be that old." She said, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:48 pm

"Fascinating." All Pancho could feel was numb. Though, that could have meant that any of the Vampires he's staked before could be one of Elphie's sons. He finally managed to get his legs to cooperate and opened the shop's front door. "Is that all you know about them?" Pancho asked, wincing at the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Elphaba shook her head. "That's it. " She said frowning, softly. "Except they might have green skin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Magic Box.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Magic Box.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: