a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris`s Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris

Chris

Chris`s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Chris`s Characters   Chris`s Characters EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Chris`s Characters Cam_gigandet_picture

The Avenger

Name: Ryan McCarthy, but you already knew that, right?

Gender: Male, I mean seriously, I let you ask me stuff and this is the best you can come up with?

Age: I bet you would say I`m about what? Twenty, twenty-one years old? And you would be wrong, `cause you see…..I`m a Vampire, I`ve been around for many many years….how many years to be exact? You would be surprised, I`m twenty four *winks* yeah, I know, I look way younger.

Species: Vampire….. not too happy about it, so let's just change the subject ….

Hair: * looks at mirror* Blond and short, you`re bad at changing subjects aren`t you?

Eyes: Blue, but they look kind of white while my ability is activated. Uh? My ability? Sure I`ll tell you all about it.

Abilities: You see, since the day I was born, whenever I got angry or excited or basically anything that got my adrenaline going I have been able to see things in slow motion. Something like in that spider-man movie? when he`s all like dodging attacks? Well a lot like that and no I`m not any faster or stronger in this state….but my eyes move extremely fast thus, making it look like I have white eyes.

Your tie into the story: Why am I here? Well as it turns out, the only way to take down the Arcane is by finding a couple of slayers who are somewhere in the ``Big Apple``. So I thought I might as well give it a shot.

History

My life used to be perfect, you know? My dad has more money than I could ever waste, I had the perfect house, the perfect car and I had just become black belt in Jeet Kune Do, the third martial art I reached black belt on *winks* The most adorable sister and a girlfriend I didn`t deserve… you know I never thought I would fall in love with one of my sisters friends, but she was different… she was sweet yet temperamental, she didn’t have as much luck as I did, as far as money goes but she deserved more than what life had given her and I was determined to change all that….

But one day, I came back home from the gym and it was all over. My sister and girlfriend lay lifeless on the kitchen floor…I had never felt so sad in my life and then it all just turned into anger…. One of the security cameras had gotten his face, so I got on my car and went after the guy. After two months of living in cheap hotels and eating frozen food, I actually found him, and as you can imagine I went berserk as soon as I was face to face with that monster, but it was completely useless. Even with my gift, I couldn`t even lay a hand on the guy. That day I received the first and worst beating of my life, that thing left me for dead and to be honest even I thought I was done for.

I woke up a week later, in some vampires’ house. He explained how he had found me on the street and had to turn me to save my life…..but not knowing who I was he also put a seal on my tags. So that only when they are removed from my neck, the vampire sleeping inside of me will awaken. By now you might be asking yourself, what`s the catch? Well, it`s a bit complex, the only one who can remove the tags is basically anyone who I`m willing to die for *sighs* and oddly enough I can`t remove them myself.

Since then he has taught me all kind of stuff like who the Arcane are, how to hunt different type of monsters and all about weapons. And now finally three and a half years later, we have come across something that the Arcane seem to fear….Two slayers in New York…. The plan? My vampire friend will stay behind and finish the job, while I scout ahead and look for these slayers.

Appearance

Ryan spent most of his life training making his physique slim and refined. His abs are crisp and sharp, and usually has a defiant look in his eyes. He has two tattoos, one on his right arm and the other on his left hip that says "Godspeed". As far as clothes go, he usually wears white sneakers, black or blue jeans, and a T-shirt, color depending on which they have on store at the time.

Extra: Always wears a chain around his neck with two silver tags, one has his name on it and the other his sisters name. It`s his most prized possession along with his Skyline.

Personality

Ryan at first sight is a hotshot, and a show-off whose way too cocky for his own good. The kind of guy who, even after he takes a beating, still laughs and jokes about how you hit like a girl. He`s not the kind of person to back down from anything and any fight he gets into usually end in one of two ways, him winning or him getting knocked out. But you would be making a huge mistake thinking that that`s all there is to him, although he doesn’t look the type, he`s extremely loyal and willing to give his life for those he cares about.

He is funny and outgoing, the only thing that gets him depressed is when someone asks about his dead sister and/or girlfriend.

PLAYER: Chris

Chris`s Characters (060708163614)never_back_down_movie_image_cam_gigandet__1_

Chris`s Characters Camgigandet2

Chris`s Characters PriestCamGigandet

Chris`s Characters Cam-gigandet

Chris`s Characters Cam%20gigandet%20the%20oc

Chris`s Characters 008NBD_Cam_Gigandet_009

Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

Chris`s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris`s Characters   Chris`s Characters EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Chris`s Characters 9613482_tml

The devil`s in the details

Name: Baldor Demerest

Nicknames: Dem

Age:He was born in the year 1104 which makes him 906 years old but looks about 40 to 43 years old

Species: Vampire

Abilities: Nothing aside from the enhanced speed and strength that comes along with being a vampire

Your tie into the story: Ryan`s mentor. He`s looking for the Ace twins, but his intentions are not yet clear as of why.

History

He was once a great slayer, known and respected by all, but as time passed by he grew older and his body wouldn`t respond like it used to. New slayers began to emerge and his name was no longer spoke of, even the new slayers began to see him as an old man. Until one day, on one of his hunting trips, he managed to catch a vampire alive. The vampire offered to turn him in exchange of sparing his life. Baldor after considering accepted thinking that he would be able to go back to when he was the towns hero and although the vampire kept his word and turned him instead of killing him, Baldor didn`t and after the deed was done, killed the vampire anyways.

After a few years people began to ask why he wasn`t aging and he started talking about a bigger picture, about how the slayers should all turn to become stronger, saying it was evolution. The towns’ folks casted him out saying he had become psychotic and he decided to open his frontiers. Seeing as he had eternity he wanted to learn how to become a better slayer, so he went out to search the best slayers around and spent a couple of weeks with each he could find, trying to learn their technique. Soon he had become one of the best and slaying had lost its taste, so he did the next best thing, which was training young slayers. Every time one of his pupils got a name for themselves he felt a thrill he couldn`t explain. Until one day one of his students died to the Arcane and his policy suddenly changed, soon after he disappeared.

In the 1800s his name resurfaced in the worst way possible. A slayer had helped Baldor track a demon down to an orphanage in Ohio. They locked down the building and each room separately. After examining each room they had narrowed it down to eight kids. He tortured and killed all of them then burned the building down with the other slayer still inside. It`s said that whatever information he wanted from the demon, he got and in his mind he believes it was worth it. Later on, as the story of his slaughter spread, he got rejected by most or rather all slayers. Not much more is known from him since then, only a few histories of him experimenting with humans, mainly gifted.

Appearance

His most striking features are his yellow eyes, when he looks at someone in the eyes it’s as if he is staring into their soul. Most of the time he wears more clothes than needed for the temperature, some say it`s because he hides weapons all over his body but with him you can never really tell.

Personality

He has a very sarcastic humor and loves all kind of gore; if you had to describe Baldor in a word it would be twisted. He`s extremely intelligent and tactical in everything he does. When it comes down to hunting or killing things no one gets the job done faster or more effectively than he does, you can`t ask for anyone better at your side, but beware… to him the end justifies the means.

PLAYER: Chris

Chris`s Characters Supernatural-fred-lehne
Chris`s Characters Fredric-lehne-nel-ruolo-del-demone-responsabile-della-morte-di-mary-winchester-nell-episodio-in-my-time-of-dying-di-supernatural-57755
Chris`s Characters 324808

Back to top Go down

Chris`s Characters
Page 1 of 1