a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets of NYC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison

Allison

Streets of NYC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am

Waverly arched a brow and the edge of her lips turned upward in a small smirk. She leaned in closer and murmured in a low voice, "You're a vampire aren't you?" She suddenly felt very excited - although tried to keep her cool - for she had never actually met a vampire knowingly before. All she had heard about them had been from her grandmother's stories and mixed warnings.
Back to top Go down
http://moxiegirl.net
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 am

"Oh yeah it's bad that you think I smell pretty!" She said sarcastically. "Of course I'm hiding something." She said shaking her head. Then stopped and turned towards him, looking him in the eye. "Look, I'm sorry I over reacted so much." She said softly then turned back to the CDs.

"You could call me that..." Ryder said softly. "But it's hard to think of me that way anymore. See, most vampires their evil because they don't have their souls, but I however because of a lovely little curse I got put on myself, have one." He said sighing softly, but grinned at her still.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am

He looked at her feeling a lack of words to explain himself then grabed her wrist and pulled ligthly ``you don`t need to hide anything, at least not from me... it was just meant as a compliment... but look at it on the bright side, I learned a valuable lesson. I`m never smelling you again`` he told her sounding a bit more serious than he had meant to.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:10 am

She rolled her eyes at him. "I don't mean you can't smell me, I just, it surprised me. I wasn't expecting you to smell me. And I'm not saying that I enjoy when people sniff me. I mean I know I smell like nature...But it's what I'm suppost to smell like." She said and took his hand in hers, placing his over her hand, palm up. "Watch." She whispered to him, as a flower slowly came out of her hand and bloomed threw the middle of his palm. It was a pretty daisy. She knew it wouldn't have hurt him to have a flower grow threw his palm.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:22 am

Waverly nodded her head, suddenly very intruiged. "I don't know if I'd call that a curse then. Sounds like you got lucky." She remarked with a smile. "Do you drink from humans then?" Waverly inquired, however there was only curiosity in her voice rather than fear.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 am

"Kinda." He said softly, sighing. "It really depends, I mean, I could drink from them, against their will, but I choose not too, because it makes my soul hurt, but if a humans willing, I wouldn't turn them down."
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 am

Ryan looked at the daisy and then up at her ``wow...that`s awesome...why would you want to hide something like this?`` he asked, his voice was completely calmed and only a bit higher than a whisper. Holding her hand, the daisy, looking into her eyes...he let himself get carried away by this overwhelming feeling and everything else just seemed to get the volume turned down.

OoC: I`m going to have to go theres a little bit of a family crisis over here Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 am

Nia shook her head softly. "Because it's something more then just growing a flower, when I'm in my real form, I'm barely human." She told him, looking down, and making the flower fade back into herself.

ooc;; I hope everythings okay!! Talk to you later, I have to go anyway.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:47 am

Waverly nodded curiously. "I see. Do you just drink from animals then or just ask around for a willing human?" She asked, only half-joking about the last part. "How long have you been alive?" Waverly dug through the stacks some more, and then saw the signed vinyl copy of David Bowie's Hunky Dory. "How did I not see this before? Ugh... $40."

ooc; Hope everything's ok. (:
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Ryan caressed her cheek softly with his free hand and slowly pulled her chin up so she would look at him ``you`re probably right... not everyone might understand...`` he said softly with a warm smile ``but so what if you aren`t human? if you let me...I`ll protect you until the end of time...`` he gaze into her eyes, shifted for a split second to her lips, then back into her eyes. Slowly he began approaching her until he coudln`t get any closer without bumping into her ``so....am I still not your type?``
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Ryder looked at the album and dropped $55 dollars on it just in case for taxes. "On me. And if there is anything else I can buy, I will." He said, smiling softly. "And I'm a century or two. And I usually buy blood." He said nodding softly.

Nia looked down at him, and turned away a little, a smirk on her lips. "I just met you." She whispered, and started to look at the CDs, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Ryan backed away a little, looking satisfied ``at least you finally gave up on saying I`m not your type…oh and I don`t mind you hitting me, but I`m going to have to teach you how to, `cause you kind of punch like a girl`` he said teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:40 pm

"Oh, you don't have to do that. Really, I can buy it the next time I get my paycheck." Along with paying back my credit card debt, she thought but she didn't say this aloud. "Thanks." She said, while he paid for the vinyl. "If you don't mind my asking, how is it that you got that curse placed on you?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Nia sighed and shook her head. "I didn't hit you as hard as I could though." She said laughing softly.

Ryder shook his head, "Money is no problem when you've been alive as long as I have. And the curse...A girl of course."
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Ryan looked at her with fake confusion ``are you saying your better at hitting on me than I think you are?`` he said twisting her words a bit ``Now I would really like to see that! I mean seriously I thought you were shy``
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 pm

She back handed him across the head. "Hows that for hitting on you?" She asked him, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 pm

He began laughing ``I`ve seen better...but since it`s you, I`ll give you a seven out of ten. Six for that beautiful smile on your face but only one for your actions`` Ryan put his hands on her waist ``see, I`m just that good on hitting on people! I can teach you if your willing to learn`` he said giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Nia shook her head. "Someones a little over confident!" She said sing-song like..

ooc;; I have to go for a while!!
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Ryan looked down trying to look depressed, although it seemed a bit difficult to believe since he couldn`t completely wipe the smile off his face ``actually I have a really low self esteem and I`m afraid you`ll run away with some other guy and I`ll never get a chance to be with you`` he said giving her puppy eyes.

OoC: ok c ya ^^
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:41 am

"Oooh!! Good idea." She said, grinning wide, then laughing. "Those puppy dog eyes don't fool me." Nia said, grinning.

Ooc;; This is my last reply for the night.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 am

Ryan looked up at her with a playful glare ``now that hurt me deep inside`` he grabed her hand and placed it on the right side of his chest ``can you feel it? my heart is so sad it won`t beat anymore``
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Waverly's eyes furrowed, tilting her head to one side. "Oh, I'm sorry." She murmured. She had never known any kind of love like that. After all, she was a stickler with high standards and a sarcastic humor that no one seemed to understand. Like the nosy person she was, Waverly wanted to ask him more, but she refrained, not wanting to pry. After all, it was his business.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Ryder shrugged softly. "It was my fault." He said honestly. "But now I'm a good guy, I guess." He said shrugging softly.

Nia rolled her eyes. "I know your a vampire." She said, and added, "That's kinda why I didn't like you smelling my neck."
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:43 am

Ryan whent pale when she said the word vampire ``yep, I`d never hurt you though, I`ll go outside for a bit`` he walked out of the building letting her hand slip out of his as he did. Once outside he took a deep breath then slowly exhaled ``wow that was…intense`` he took out his phone and sent one of his pre-written messages.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Noting Ryder's response, Waverly narrowed her eyes. "You weren't good before?" Waverly nodded, looking down at the vinyl record in her hand. "I'll pay you back for this. Just so you know. Unfortunately I'm not one of those witches in movies that can make money appear out of thin air, but we'll see what I can do." She replied with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of NYC
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: