a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rayne's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Rayne looked at him. "Forever." She whispered, it was more like a question to herself. Forever was a long time. And he'd put that seal on that girl and could now hurt her, what if she said forever and something happened? She didn't know if she could agree to forever. She wanted to, but at the same time it scared her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Keiji looked at her, seeing a small bit of fear in her eyes. He stood up slowly and walked into the kitchen. It seemed like even the woman he loved was afraid to love him, which hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Rayne hadn't ment to be like that. To be afraid to let her walls down to be able to love him, but it was hard. She looked down at her hands then after him but kept her mouth shut, she knew that when she opened her mouth it often got her in trouble, so instead she grabbed a book from her coffee table, a demon book, and looked at the pictures, showing different kinds.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:55 pm

The young demon put his hands on the counter top and closed his eyes, remembering his past love. He felt the warmth of the summer breeze, seeing the young red headed beauty in the distance, under a large fruit tree. The time was back in the 1800's, when life was cherished by all, and he was lucky enough to have found his love. The image started to fade, the tree leaves started to fall, the grass died, and the young woman, became old and gray. It scared him, causing tears to come to his eyes."....A-Ada......forgive me...." he said softly under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Rayne heard him muttering something softly, but choose to ignore it. She texted Wynne telling her she was at home. That she and Liam could come over if they wanted to get settled in.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Keiji looked out the window and felt Meri again, causing him to give an evil smile. "It is so fun to torture that poor girl, even if she is my new little pet." He thought walking back to where Rayne was. he noticed the phone was just used, but ignored it, feeling to bad at the moment to keep his gaurd up. "What are you looking at love?" he said sitting down beside her, his hair covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:16 pm

"Book about demons." She said holding it up for him to see. "It shows what they look like, how to kill them, the signs to find them, what they like. Stuff like that." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 pm

"Huh..." He said laying back, rather bored. He didnt exactly feel safe with Rayne now, now that she is looking at a demon book.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:26 pm

"Don't be worried. It's something I have to do. I mean I can't go out on patrol, and then meet a demon that I don't know anything about. Some demons have to be drowned, some have to get their eyes pushed into there eye sockets. I just have to learn this stuff." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Keiji laughed. "So how do you kill me then?" he said curiously. Never had he thought that he would ask someone else on how to kill himself.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:35 pm

"What type of demon are you?" She asked him, flipping to the index so she'd be able to find it quicker.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:15 am

Keiji smirked and said, "Angellic Demon..." He said laying his head back, looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:35 am

"Ah, I could kill you with your sword." She told him, not even looking it up.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:46 am

"Even though it is bonded to my soul? Or was that just saying what you could do...?" He said pulling out his wallet from his back pocket. Pulling out an old picture, he showed it to Rayne. "Now you know what can kill me, and the reason why it can, is because its the only thing I have left, that can be broken easily." The picture he handed her was a picture of a heart.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:42 pm

She looked at the picture, and nodded. "Oh." She said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Keiji stood up, gathering his things. Rayne was an amazing girl, but he felt different when she was with her alone, not feeling safe enough to get close to her. Maybe to him, it was more of a brother sister relationship, not true love, though the demon was afraid to admit it. "Call your friend, let them stay with you...I am leaving for awhile..." He said walking out the door down the street. Letting his wings release he jumped into the air and disappeared into the forest of buildings.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Rayne got up and sighed softly. "Whatever." She murmured softly. Then she dialed her sisters number. She was up for some slay-age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rayne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Apartment   Rayne's Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Rayne's Apartment
Page 1 of 1