a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York Empty
PostSubject: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:25 am

Keila was in the back seat of the black prius being driven by a dark haired man.They were going back to the INY."Why do I have to go back?"She asked timidly."I want to be like a normal person."The man said nothing so Keils slumped in her seat.She was angry,more than ever before.Keila willed the car to pull over and stop.She hit the man over the head and got out of the car and ran,just ran.Keila past building after building until she stopped.There was a pain in her head.Something was nearby, or was it someone?"GAAH!"She screamed.People started to stare.She could hear there thoughts slightly over the screeching pain in her head,"Who is that pail girl?"One person thought."The poor thing."She heard from another.She ran further to where she felt the painful noise coming from.Keila stopped and looked up at the building.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Keiji landed in a street a few miles away from Rayne's apartment, feeling his powers being pulled out of his body. Looking around, the demon felt out of place, his entire way of thinking switching to a unbearable scream filling his thoughts. "What the hell!?....grrr...great...more trouble." He said softly, a small growl following. Keiji was tired, his heart broken, his mind torn between rather to join the humans to get rid of the order, or to stay with his own kind, and take control of the world. The screaming in his head became louder, till the sounds could be heard in his ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:09 pm

The sound got louder so Keila ran toward it to find a man.When she was about 4 meters away the sound got unbearible.Keila sreamed as loud as she could."Get out of my head.Get out of my head.GAH!"Keila ran up to the man and the sound stopped."Who are you?"She asked timidly.

Last edited by Cutie on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Keiji growled loudly, looking at the girl. The drain from his body stopped, but he felt this overwhelming anger in his heart. "Who is asking?" He said standing up straight and looking at the girl's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:54 am

Keila wasn't about to force a stranger to do something so she told him,"Keila...Um...Asrigoth.Keila Asrigoth."Keila said looking at his face and seeing the anger in his eyes.''Please don't...hurt me."Keila managed to say trembling with fear that he was one of "them".
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:07 am

"Asrigoth?" He said softly, his eyes wide. This entire time, Keiji had believed his whole life that he was an only child, apart from his adopted brother Lestat. "That is impossible....it can not be.....she is just a human girl...unless she is a part of my father's experiments." He thought to himself. He shuck his head and regained his composure. "So Miss Asrigoth, you must be lost, seeing that the last time I heard that last name Asrigoth, it was considered to be an ancient English noble name." He said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:02 pm

This guy was beating around the bush.Keila asked again,"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Keiji smiled and crossed his arms, showing a defensive body language. "Call me Keiji..." He said looking at her. He started to notice the tattoo on her face, which resembled the Asrigoth crest, a brand. "Let me ask you something...what is that mark you have there? I must say it doesn't look exactly like it was put on there by will..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Keila was angry.Her wings flew out as she spoke,"What is your name?"Anger always made her do stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Keiji looked at her wings and started laughing out loud. "Oh my god!!! Really!!? You are a winged demon!? HAHAHAHA!!!" Keiji leaned against a wall laughing so hard. He was trying to play it as cool as he could, acting like a idiot. Standing straight, the young demon walked behind her and ran his hand across her wings. They were soft, the feathers very gentle and full of care. "I said my name is Keiji, what else can I say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 pm

"Your last name."Keila spoke as she shoved his hands off of her wings."And how is me having wings funny?I bet I could beat the crap outta you."Keila said through anger."I happen to have JUST learned a new trick.And what do you mean about my name?I am, what you could call "special".You are just a very strange demon."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Keiji chuckled. "Very much so...but that is why girls love me." He said releasing his wings to her. His wings were a bit larger then Kielas, considering he was a bit taller then she was. "Keiji Asrigoth, last descendent and proud angellic demon of the Asrigoth name. And you are probably one of my father's late experiments that went wrong...considering I am his only real child.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:21 pm

"I am NO expeirament.Must I spell it out for you?Look at me.Then look at yourself.And also thing of your name and mine.I mean REALLY.You aren't very smart."Keila thought for a moment,"He avbiously doesn't know he has a sister OR that he has to kill me to get my power...IDIOT!"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Keiji didn't falter, seeing as he wanted as much information as possible before making a conclusion that this was his so called, "sibling". "So tell me special little sister, why are you here in New York, seeing as father was the type to always treasure his "prized children"." He said with an ill tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Keila thought for a moment and answered cleverly,"THEY took me away.And as to whom "they" are I can not and will not tell you.Because if I do bad things will happen to myself.It may seem selfish of me,foolish brother,but my life depends on my secrets.After all secrets are made to be kept,are they not?"Keila had a sly smile on her face as if she was smarter that him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Keiji looked at her rather confused. "Not in the least little sister. Secrets are a way to keep the most precious information away from the people that need to know. And it could very well cost you more than your life if you don't want to tell me. Trust me, what secrets you may have could mean so much for future generations of our family." He said calmly, a sort of fire of passion burning in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 pm

"I won't tell you.EVER EVER EVER!"Keila crossed her arms.This was a type of fight she'd seen on television.How Keila longed to be with her family.She wanted so bad to tell him she was what they called her "the exeption"."I..."Keila stopped as she thought of the questions he might ask.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Keiji laughed and patted Keila's head. "You are my little sister indeed, seeing as you are acting like my other half."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Keila took Keiji's hand and spoke."I have a confession."She paused thinking and then resumed,"I,even though your twin,am much much more powerful than you.What I mean is...other people,I mean to say "them",call me "the curses exception".That is I have what was to be yours.Or that is I have what you want.I mean to say I am what you want."At this point Keila was stuttering and just managed to squeek out those fateful words.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Keiji looked at Keila with a stern look. "So wait a moment...my whole journey has been in search of the treasure, jewel or trinket that may hold my ancestors powers, what is rightfully mine...and you have it...all this time I have searched this god forsaken world...and all I had to do was merely think of the power not in an object, but another being like myself." He said in anger. Legacy appeared from the air, falling into the young demons hands he pushed Keila into the wall. "All...this time....I wasted...and all that I lost putting this quest above all else..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Keila willed Mercy to appear and pushe Keiji against the parallel wall and put Mercy to his throat."I swear I won't kill you.And another thing, I was born to be your bride."Wassaid in a whisper before she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 am

Keiji pushed Keila off of him with the blade cutting his throat barely. Spitting at the ground he said,"What kind of a sister are you!!? I mean kissing your own brother!? What kind of a family weds siblings!?" He couldn't believe that this new sister of his just gave him a kiss, and it may have been a french kiss if he wasn't mistaken. He jumped toward her and knocked the knife from her hands saying,"Ok...I don't know where you came from, but you are messed up in the head if you think for a moment that I will marry you...that is just sick." The young demon didn't know what to think. It was as if his entire existence was one big question mark, that could only be explained if he was let this sister/bride tag along with him and let her tell her story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 am

"You are so dense!I speant 200 years studying the Asrigoth familiy history and there are many things that you don't know."Keila said with a chuckle,"In the 1 generation,he wrote,twins will be conceived.One in my image the other with all my power.And they are to wed since they are halves of me."Most of this was a lie but parts of it were true."We share a special bond that can't break.I'm your other half.Just love me and no one else.Unless...there IS someone else."Keila started fake crying and then when he was offgaurd Keila kissed Keiji on the lips this time.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Keiji growled as Keila kissed him, his eyes glowing a crimson red. "Actaully..." He said backing away from her with a stern face. "I am seeing someone...a human of all things....her name is Rayne....so you are a little late for this demon." The angellic demon felt proud when he said so, since he did in fact love Rayne, just didn't know how to really be around and interact with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:23 pm

"Trust me in the end I ALWAYS win."Keila said with a smile."Come with me."Keila said as she started walking pointing a finger at him and pulling him with some sort of power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York   Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving The INY,The Institute of New York
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next