a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Banks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Blood Banks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Dave bit his lip, but nodded. "Take care," he whispered in her ear before turning to the nearest intersection. Though, he honestly didn't know where exactly he was going, he felt that it was the right direction. Inside, he was plotting on following them... even if it would be dangerous. But now that Dave was a Vampire, he felt like he wasn't so vulnerable to death anymore. He walked with his head down, looking at the sidewalk to avoid more death visions.

"Just a Demon we ran into," Demetra replied, and looked as Dave walked away. "It would have been so much fun to have him tag along... after all, the Newborns are always so feisty." Wickedness glimmered in her eyes, but she just laughed to herself. "He should be at the school by now, which isn't too far from here."
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Caius watching the group argue with each other like a bunch of children would, and it sickened him. "Why is it, that I am forced to baby sit children with barely any skills? The gods truly do curse greatness." He thought to him self, a small pulse being sent out to get Demetra's attention. He looked at her with a slight glare and pointed to the outside, giving the order to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Beth was already walking out of the bar as Cauis motioned to Demetra. She threw her blonde hair over her shoulders, and sighed. "My Lord, would you like me to say a little spell so you can have modern clothing?" She asked him softly, in her airy voice. "And I'm sorry for the way I acted."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Caius chuckled slightly and looked at Beth."No my dear girl, but thank you for your concern..." He said giving a slight smile. It was something he was not fond of doing, but he liked Beth in a way, seeing that she was his right hand, and his adviser. "Beth, let me ask, who was this demon that you met? Demetra seems quite fond of him..."He said looking back at the group. He rolled his eyes as he watched the group of vampires and possibly humans talking amongst themselves. "I can only hope that you are ok...seeing that your sister is such a hand full. "He mentioned as he walked up the stairs beside her.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Beth shook her head. "It's really okay, with Demetra, she's alright. And this demon, I believe his name was Keiji. I don't remember his last name. To many plots about how to end the Slayers. Oh, and when I was in England, I ran into the Slayers adoptive mother, a Witch, and she wouldn't give me much information, until I slipped a little truth spell, but all I got out was that the twins are here, in New York, and pretending to be normal teenagers. Then the witch reversed the spell, she was actually pretty good. But I left. That's all I needed to know. But I stole a shirt of the Slayers so if we found someone who could track they could sniff it." She said laughing softly. "Maybe a werewolf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 am

"Whatever.Let's get going."Meri spun around to look for Dave.He was hiding. Meri pointed to where he was and took her 2 fingers and pointed them to her eyes and then to him.Meri walked by Jett who stayed close to Lyric.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:24 am

"They must be at the school then," Demetra said, stopping slightly behind Beth's side in front of Caius. "Keiji Asrigoth, I believe. That lucky dog probably already got to the Slayers before us." She sighed, then looked towards the Vampires. "Should we have a plan before we move, or wait until we get there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:25 am

Meri looked at The demon and spoke,"I have a feeling this Keiji fellow is not killing slayers.We should hurry."Meri looked around to find all eyes on her with questioning looks so she said,"I can feel the presence of a demon up to 7 miles away.And at the school there are 2.One weak one and very very stong."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Caius listened to what they said about this demon. "So we have a demon in the midst of slayers, and he possibly is having trouble with them. Strategy being, once we get to the school, we are attacking in a pincer formation. I want Demetra, Meri, and Jett on the one side of the building in front of the school, while Beth, Lyric and I will come in from the street. Our team will start the battle, Demetra's team will come from behind to provide support, and otherwise destroy all escape for them." He said smiling. Strategy was not always his best set, but in this case, it was a group of mice that he could destroy easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Meri listened to his strategy and told him,"I am SO not doing that.And anyway I don't do teams."Meri stopped and turned half way around and pointed at an arm sticking out from behind a pole and said,"Plus he'll just ruin the plan and jump in trying to "save" me."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Caius stopped and turned to Meri, a glare being sent in the way of her human companion. "And maybe your pet will grow balls and decide to attack his own kind head on...that sounds like something a pair of feet behind a curtain would do, don't you agree? He said walking back down right up to Meri. "Okay...I have given my...peace gesture...and now Im fed up with it. You can stay here if you don't wish to follow my orders, but I'll tell you everything the way I see it. I do not care what power you came from, I don't care who your parents were, what you are, when you were made...I do not care. You are a simple vampire, who gained feelings for a simple human child...and now you are weak. That is what you are beyond words comprehension.....So if you feel like bulking up, and becoming what your ancestors wanted, then you would leave him behind, and follow me." He said glaring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Meri crossed her arms and told him,"HE is a vampire.Thank you very much.And maybe I don't want to be what my ancesters wanted me to be."Meri put her hand on his chest and pushed him slightly and resumed speaking,"Listen,Buddy,I don't appeciate a weak idiot calling me a failure.And I can handle some little slayer without the help of some "team"."Meri was her toes and up in his face.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Beth was at Cauis' side. "Do you wish to die?" She whispered softly to the girl. "Because your going to, talking to him like that." She said and Meri's hand off of Cauis, hard, she wasn't as strong as a vampire, but Meri's hand jerked back. "Can I turn her into a gold fish?" She said, turning to Cauis, with a smile on her face. "Then you can flush her down the toliet?" She asked hopefully. Being a fairy, Beth was basically a witch, but more powerful.

Jett had turned and faced Meri's side. He knew enough not to speak to the first member of the Order that way. He glanced at Cauis, to see if he could do anything. Lyric was doing th same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Meri glared at at Beth and laughed,"I may only have the strength of an average mortal man but I bet you couldn't catch me.And I'll talk however I want.Even.To.You."Meri poked Caius after each word.Meri flipped her hair and started walking then paused and turned to Beth."If you even try your little magic I promise you it'll be the last spell you cast."Meri threatened.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:10 pm

"And I promise you think to much of yourself." She said, and before anyone could stop her she had turned back into a fairy, and was ever so softly saying words no one could hear to clearly, or understand. Meri was frozen, she could move, and she was covered in ice. Then Beth stood on Cauis' shoulder, so he could hear her, as a fairy, it looked kind of like Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. "Cauis, what should we do?" She asked, her voice was so tiny, but she knew he'd be able to hear her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Meri had studied fairies for years and knew how to break free from this simple spell."Why would you use a low level spell if your a high level fairy?"Meri thought to herself.Then within what seemed like 10 seconds Meri broke free and walked over to grab the fairy but was met by restraint from Jett.He had both her arms.Meri spoke,"And then comes the kiss.That's how most romance movies and books start right?And Beth,Such a low level spell will not old an experienced vampire."

ooc;Sorry I made Jett move Ally.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Jett, responded by throwing her to the ground. "Say your sorry." He practically yelled. Jett was hoping to one day be a part of the Order. So he wasn't going to do anything to help Meri.

Beth giggled, a fairy giggle. "You think it's an easy spell. It wasn't the point of it. I froze your blood, it takes affect slowly. If you don't do what Cauis chooses soon, your blood will freeze, and you will die. That's the reason why vampires need blood, to keep them alive." She said, and grinned. She had made her voice go louder, so everyone would hear it.

ooc;; It's fine. Lol. It gave me more room to be creative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Meri was wide eyed at Jett's aggresive behavior.Meri had no idea how to respond to this.Meri trid to get up but couldn't because of the spell."This is why I left,Sir,You would kill anyone who got in your way."Meri's voice wavered at the word "sir".Meri's chin startid to crinckle up like a raisin because she was going to cry.Jett through her to the cement pretty hard.Meri tried to kick him off so she could run and it worked but she was too weak and she fainted.

Last edited by Cutie on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 pm

"I've had enough of your child's quarrel!" Demetra almost screamed at them. "The more we stand here bickering, the more of a possibility that we'll get noticed by these... ignorant mortals." She walked over to the fainted Meri, taking her into her arms effortlessly. "You there!" Demetra said, before Dave could even take another step away. He turned around with a question mark on his face. "I think it'd be best if you stick around," she smiled slightly. "You'll learn a thing or two."

"But I'm too..." Dave began, searching for the right words. "You know I'm not exactly trained, right?" The red head nodded, still smiling. "It'll be perfect for your next battle or two," Demetra smiled wider.

ooc; Sorry guys, I can't really post anything good 'cause I'm being kicked off. <.<'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Meri woke up in someone's arms.Meri looked around to find everoneeven Dave.She spoke,"Beth are you still killing me?"Meri reached out and pinched Jett then told him,"That isn't how you treat ladies or your elders."Meri rubbed the spot where she pinched him.Meri looked at Dave then closed her eyes and waited.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Jett pulled away from her. "I don't care what you think. Thats not how you treat the first member of the Order. No matter what." He said, and then added, "You should be glad that I only did that."

Beth sat on Caius' shoulder still, waiting for him to anwser, when Meri asked if she was still killing her she anwsered, "Yep. Until he says anything else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Meri moved slighly and told whoever was holding her,"I can't be any use to you if I'm in this state.Meri looked up at the demon who hadn't named herself to Meri."Jett.Do you like me enough to hold me?It feels weird to have a woman carrying me.It's not my fault she cast this spell."Meri pointed at Beth.Meri hopped out of her arms and wavered then fell into Jett's arms."See I can't even stand up."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Beth laughed. "Um, it is your fault!" She yelled out to everyone.

Jett laughed. "Yeah, it is your fault. You treat her boss that way, and she'll stand up for him." Jett looked down at her and shook his head. "Why doesn't you new vampire hold you?" Jett nodded towards him, with his chin. "I don't like you, and I have no reason to like you. Caius could one day be my boss too. I don't care for you, your disrespectful, and do what you please. You might be older then me, but honestly, you could be a homelees person to me." He said, but he didn't throw her to the ground just yet. He waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Caius looked at the fainted Meri with disgust. Never had anyone spoken down to him, and lived to speak of it. "I'll destroy child....I will kill her...." He said walking up to Jett, which was still holding her. His aura grew large, his eyes shining a dark red, his claws growing long. "I think its about time you died...." He said as he put the tip of his poisonous claws at her throat. Just the musk coming from his death bringers was enough to make her skin start to burn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:26 am

Meri stood up and spoke,"You really did make my skin crawl."She shifted.The pain was unbearible but sh had to look strong.She spoke again,"Do you really want to do that?I mean it wouldn't look good for you to kill royalty on the side of the raod."Meri faltered.Meri knew she had to run.The witches up north would give her what she needed.But then again Beth could just speed the spell up.Meri's breaths were ragged now."And I don't appreciate you killing me in the middle of my conversation."Meri mulled over the thought of saying she was sorry for her actions.She spoke,"And I think you people deserve an answer and an apology.I know when I'm beat."Meri hung her head in defeat."I humbly apologise for treating you like trash,sir,and for inconvincing you."Meri didn't deserve to die just for speaking her mind."As a child the only thing I feared was you Caius Alexandros.Even though I feared nothing a look from you sent shivers down my spine.But even though You totally freaked me out I respected you though I respected no one.But over time respect grew to hate.I don't even remember why anymore."Meri was ashamed that she held a grudge ,for no reason, for over 800 years.Meri felt herself warm but the burning still went on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Banks
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: