a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Magic Box.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

The Magic Box.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Pancho nodded. That reminds me of something, he thought, but shook the thought away. "Alright, I guess we should get going then." He looked both ways, trying to decide on which direction to go. "Should we split or search together?"
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Elphaba thought. "You run, and I'll fly above you." She told him, nodding to herself, that made most sense.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 am

"Alright, just tell me if I'm going too fast." Pancho smirked, and started off with a jog. When there weren't too many people around, he began to speed up, scanning the crowd as he did. So far, they all smelled like regular humans. Luckily for Pancho, that drink didn't make him thirsty anymore. "We could try looking in the outskirts of town," he told Elphie. "It's a pretty good hunting spot."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Elphaba nodded, flying high above. "That's fine!" She called down to him, as she flew looking.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Pancho started running for the outskirts of town, and as they did, the buildings began turning into trees... all until they were far from the urban area. He slowed down a bit, trying to focus more on any living creatures nearby. So far, all he could smell were animals. Pancho's nose wrinkled at the smell. That Edward Cullen guy sure has bad taste, he thought to himself. He began to speed up, trying his best to focus more on smells. "See anything up there?" Pancho called out to Elphie.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Elphaba nodded. "Go straight." She told him, she saw a boy. As far as she could tell he was a vampire. But she wasn't sure.

Nick was in a field, laying up, looking into the sky, he'd notice a cloud, and stare at it trying to pick the shape of it. He was completely oblivious to the others coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:58 pm

The scent of another one of his kind hit Pancho, and he began to speed up. His hand instantly went to his back pocket for his thin mahogany stake, just in case it was a Vampire out of control. Pancho could easily tell by smelling the blood that still lingers on a Vampire... as one that didn't feed "from the source", he can easily smell the delicious, tempting scent. He slowed down as he came from the Vampire's side. It was a young man... probably a few years younger than Pancho himself. "Hey man!" He greeted, acting like he knew this guy. Pancho had a wide smile on his face, and a hand gripping the stake in his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Elphaba sighed softly, and landed on the ground walking up to the man, with Pancho beside her. She prayed it would be one of her sons. She'd need to know his name, she had a photo of her sons together at a very young age, she had been left it. Nicholas and Travis. She sighed softly, and bit her lip hoping.

Nick got up, and looked at them. "He-." He stopped as he saw Pancho. "It can't be." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Pancho's fingers on the stake twitched as he saw the face... a face he had known so well for years. It was the face of his best friend, his other half. His former best friend, to say the least.
"You fucking bastard!" Pancho charged at him, knocking Nick down to the ground some meters away from where they were previously standing. He hadn't forgotten that night when he saw his own brother and the love of his life... together. A part of him may have felt glad that he had found his brother, alive and well, but the most dominant part of him was burning with rage. With one hand pinning Nick down and the other holding the stake at his chest, Pancho's eyes slightly began to water. "Where is she?!" He demanded, hands quivering.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Nick didn't understand this really. He thought they'd finally be back to normal if they would have met again. Though he had always thought his brother was dead. His first instinct was to shape shift into something, but he didn't. "I don't know. I haven't seen her since then." He whispered to his brother. "She changed me, then she left me behind a bar, to die for all she knew. But I had enough of her blood in me." He said then he changed himself into a tiger, the fur wasn't to orange, it was more green then orange, because he was green usually.

Elphaba watched the display, but she couldn't really believe that he was more green, then orange as a tiger. Elphaba watched.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:12 pm

"That doesn't change anything!" Pancho growled, his skin turning slightly green... an unusual trait that has always been part of him when he was angry. "You were still with her, Nick. She was mine, and you knew it!" His fangs jutted out from his gums, ready to bite him at any minute. But the understanding part of Pancho was holding him back from trying to kill him as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Nick changed back into his human self. He was pure green. "The day we met her, was the day she came onto me!" He yelled.

Elphaba cleared her throat softly, then she yelled, "TRAVIS! NICHOLAS!" If what she thought was right, they'd both look.

Nick looked at the woman, whose face was hidden behind a black-witch hat, ignoring his brother for a second.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Pancho couldn't help but to look at the woman. Though he was still furious with his brother, he couldn't help but to turn and look. I never even told her my real name... Pancho thought, his grip on Nick tightening. How the hell did she know my name?
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Nick looked at his brother then at this lady. "Let go of me!" He whispered to his brother.

Elphaba took off her hat, and paused to look at them both. "Just as I thought." She said. "Travis, and Nicholas were the names of my sons that I never got to meet. Also, clearly those are your names, and you have inherited my green skin."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:28 pm

He let out a low growl at Nick, but jumped off and a few feet away from him. Still angry and green, Pancho just looked at Elphie. From the bits of information that she had told him as they searched, a part of him began to think that they were related. After all, he and Nick never really had a mother. Their father was a rather blurry figure as well, so they didn't really grow up with parents. Pancho stared at Elphie strangely, not knowing exactly what to think or say.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Elphaba said nothing, she simply looked at her sons.

Nick sat on the ground, and shape shifted himself into his brother, mocking him without his brother even knowing...
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Pancho caught movement in his peripheral vision, and turned towards Nick. He frowned at his brother for quite a bit of time... but not for long. He began to chuckle, and that led to laughter. Pancho didn't care if it was a serious situation, he just found Nick's attempt to piss him off hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Elphaba was smiling softly at her sons.

Nick grinned at his brother. "What? You don't like my power? Who would have thought?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:56 pm

"Haha, no man, that was great." Pancho said, still laughing. "Next time, turn into Megan Fox or something." He smirked, holding a hand out for his look-alike brother. "Sorry bro."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Nick grabbed his brothers hand, and was now Megan Fox. "Like this?" He asked his brother, with Megan's voice. That was part of it. He was compelety the person.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:10 pm

"Dude, that's so hot." Pancho smirked, putting an arm around 'Megan' and began to make kissing noises with his lips puckered towards Nick.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm

He made a face. Or more like, Megan made a face. He was now Lady Gaga. "Don't make me start singing!" Nick said, laughing a womans laugh. "It's a pretty cool power huh? But I'm still into girls! So don't try and kiss me even if I'm a girl!" He yelled, in Lady Gaga's voice.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:17 pm

"C'mon, Gaga," Pancho smirked even wider. "You and me could write a bad romance!" He laughed again. "Okay, cut it out man. I think we should actually TRY to have a serious family chat." Pancho looked at Elphie again, his mind confused about the truth.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Nick grinned a little and went back to himself. "Yep, let's talk." He said then turned to his...Mother? "Mommy!" He said like a little boy, he was kind of kidding though.

Elphaba looked at her sons. "I suppose you have some questions about why I wasn't in your life."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:27 pm

"So what did happen?" He asked, putting his stake back in his back pocket. "It's been... a while, El -- I mean, mom."
This is going to take a LOT of getting used to, Pancho thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Box.    The Magic Box.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Magic Box.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: