a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Liam thought about it and shook his head softly, "I'll ask them, but I'm gunna stop by to see Ana anyway, I have to ask her about a spell we were talking about before." He said.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Carmen listened to the phone call. Them? Does that mean me, too? Who's Ana? Thinking, she glared at Gabriel as he took another cigarette out. This guy just does not learn! Reaching over, she flicked the cigarette out of his hand, then walked over, picked it up, and tossed it into a nearby trashcan.

She didn't care if she was invisible, and that it would probably look very strange that his cigarette flew out of his hand, fell on the ground and hopped into a garbage can, but whatever.

Maybe she would show herself and explain how it happened.

Or maybe she would just enjoy the confusion on his face that was bound to follow. Then show herself. For now, she stayed invisible.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 am

Who's Ana?" He thought to himself. Now he was curious since Liam mentioned wanting to ask her about a spell. Was she a witch, perhaps? The only thing that he could relate to spells was Harry Potter.

When the cigarette disappeared from his hand and flew itself into a trashcan, Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Should I even be surprised at this point?" He muttered with an exasperated sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://moxiegirl.net
Fox

Fox

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 am

Carmen turned visible and shook her head at Gabriel. "Honestly, I don't think so. I'm new at this, and stuff has already ceased to surprise me as well."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:20 am

"So you're not going to tag along with us?" Wynne asked, annoyed, but just a little. "Because I'm sure that it'll get you out of your crabby little mood, Liam." She began to speed up, just a little, since she knew that the call would end sooner or later if it kept going at this rate.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Liam rolled his eyes. "I'll catch up, after." He said and hung up not bothering to say good bye. "Wynne says you guys could go learn a thing or two about slaying or you could come with me first to visit Wynne's adopted mother first. And yes she's a witch."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Wynne gave out a frustrated sigh as she heard the call disconnect. She put her phone back in her pocket and jogged towards Atticus. He wasn't too far ahead, which she was thankful for. "Sorry," Wynne said quietly, slowing down to a walk as she went up to his side. "Just had to call a friend."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Atticus looked at Wynne but said nothing, realizing that she wanted her friends around with her. "Uncomfortable with me? Or would you feel better with the inexperienced ones?" he said shaking his head, not feeling too well. He turned the corner of one of the streets before Wynne did, stopping. "I had rather you go back to your friends, then do something that makes you feel wrong....I do realize though, that you have grown soft, I can say....maybe its because of someone you have been around, wouldn't you agree? You young noble said leaning against the brick wall of a building.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Gabriel blinked with surprise when the girl appeared out of thin air. "Like something out of X-Men." He murmured beneath his breath. "Gabriel Whittington." He said, offering a quick hand. Then, looking over at Liam, he nodded his head. "I suppose I wouldn't mind meeting Wynne's adoptive mother. Ana, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Wynne stood there silently as other people passed by them at the corner of a building. Her hands were loose fists on her side, and she hadn't even noticed it. "No, it's not because of that." She finally said as her eyes refused to meet his but wandered instead.
But perhaps it is because of someone I've been around, Wynne thought wistfully.
"I really do want to go hunting with you," she insisted, taking one step forward. But she hesitated on taking another step with her other foot.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 pm

"You really have changed...though you are afraid to admit it...dear Wynne." He said running his hand through his hair. He didn't want to put her on the spot, but at the same time, Atticus never wanted to see someone he saw as a prized student fall prey to someone else's agenda. "Is it the person that you called? Is that the one that you have let all your skills fall?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Rayne gave up on calling her sister and walked threw the park, finding her with a boy talking. She let them talk, while she stayed in the shadows.

Liam nodded. "Ana, she's wonderful." He said laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 am

She shook her head as she denied every word that Atticus said, and crossed her arms. Wynne had stepped back to where she was before and stared right down at the ground.
Liam never slowed me down. She kept thinking. He helps me. He doesn't slow me down at all.
"I called my partner," Wynne mumbled, watching an ant cross from one side of the sidewalk to the other. "I just asked him if he wanted to come along, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Atticus shuck his head, looking at Wynne. "Emotions run deep within the human race...so does lying...which is why I know that whoever your partner is, controls alot of your feelings..which I should say wouldn't look good for you to get..."promoted" I should say." He said pulling out his revolver. He had the gun to her and smiled gently, only hoping she realized what he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Automatically, Wynne grabbed the other end of the revolver, and tilted it down to the ground. "I will never let my emotions take control of me," she said flatly, gripping the gun tight. "You have my word on that, my lord." She stayed silent for a moment, then spoke again. "I'm going to drop by Ana's for a bit. Perhaps you should let her know you're in town?"
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Carmen took Gabriel's hand. "Carmen," she replied, flashing a quick grin at him. "And what X-Men do you know that can turn invisible?" She glanced over at Liam, withdrawing her hand from Gabriel's. "I'd like to meet this Ana," she said.

Last edited by Fox on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Gabriel laughed and thought about it for a moment. "What about Ellen Page in the third one? Kitty, was it? Oh wait. No. She could walk through walls. Gabriel looked over at Liam and nodded. "Yeah, I'd like to meet this Ana, too."
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:20 pm

"Kitty Pryde. Alias Shadowcat. A phaser, not someone who can turn invisible." Carmen looked at Gabriel. "I don't think any of them could. Of course, there are other superheroes who can, but for the X-Men, no. They should make one."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Liam was about to get his geek on, by starting to talk about X-Men and superheros but he shook his head. "Alright lets, go." He said and started to walk.

Rayne gasped when the guy pulled the gun out, but her twin was ahead of him, she grabbed it. Good. Rayne thought, then walked out of the shadows, and looked at her twin sister. "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Wynne was a bit surprised that Rayne had showed up to take the gun, seeing as she was busy with her Arcane boyfriend just moments ago. Nevertheless, she was kind of thankful that she had shown up. "Hey Rayne," she greeted, surprised. She smiled slightly. "I'm good, thanks though." Wynne turned to Atticus. "This is my twin sister, Rayne. And sis, this is Lord Atticus."
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Gabriel laughed and nodded. "I'm surprised they don't. It's a pretty common superpower. If I was a superhero I'd definitely want to be able to turn invisible. Or at least be able to read people's thoughts." Shrugging, he started after Liam and followed him to where he assumed they were going to meet the mysterious Ana.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Atticus looked at the black haired girl and nodded gently. "A pleasure to meet you Rayne.." He said taking the revolver from Wynne with a quick move. She may have thought he was giving her his weapon, but he knew it would attract attention from others, who it was, Atticus did not know. He opened the revolver and spun the bullet holder, showing Wynne that the gun was not loaded. "So you two are sisters huh, that would be why you are so drawn to one another, how interesting." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Rayne nodded softly, looking at them.

Liam kept walking quickly, the faster they got there the better.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Carmen shrugged as she followed Liam, walking by Gabriel's side. "I don't know. Maybe that's the precise reason why none of the X-Men can turn invisble. It's just too common." She grinned wryly. "Well, in comics, that is."

I wonder what this Ana will be like, she thought to herself as she continued walking behind Liam.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Wynne blinked as she saw that the revolver wasn't loaded at all, which, kind of made her glad, but at the same time confused to why he would carry it around empty since an Arcane could pop out at any time. She just shook that thought away though.
"Why do you carry it around empty?" Wynne asked with a raised brow.

ooc; I'll make a new thread for Ana's intro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

School
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: