a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heading Home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Heading Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Meri walked back into a STILL silent room.She yet again broke the silence,"The least you two could do is talk to each other."Meri said letting her words sler into an accent then said,"Sabastian take your medicine with your tea please."And handed him both the tea and the medicine.Then she turned to Dave and handed him some tea.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 pm

ooc; Perhaps we should switch to the Elsewhere forum? lol

bic; "Thanks," Dave mumbled, smiling slightly as he accepted the tea from Meri. He held the tea cup by the handle and looked inside the cup. It didn't look like a kind of tea that he would usually have. As inconspicuously as possible, he smelled the tea, and after thinking it would taste fine, Dave took a small sip. "Hmm, what kind of tea is this?"
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:29 pm

ooc;ok make a topic in elsewhere.

bic;"Peach."Meri replied.They finished their tea and Meri said to Sabastian,"I'll see you at dinner."Meri took Dave's handand pulled him out of the room.Meri let go and closed the door."Want the tour?But I'll give you a heads up only the kitchen,my room,and the music room are modern."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Ooc; M'kay, I'll post my reply there. c:
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heading Home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: