a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave's Apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Dave's Apartment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm

He raised a brow at her, but prevented his mind from wandering. After all, Meri could kind of read minds, and he didn't want to think of anything bad. He noticed her as she rubbed her eyes constantly.
"Are you alright?" Dave asked, examining her closely.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 pm

"I'm fine.Ron's just a blabber mouth.Could say something he shouldn't.And I don't mind if you ask.or even think about it I promised I'd not read your mind remember."Meri said removing her hands from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Dave nodded, even though he was still unsure if her eyes were fine or not. "Well, I didn't really have any questions in mind," he said. "I guess I'll just wait and see." Dave looked around and spotted a bench not too far from where they were standing.
"Are we going to 'warm up', as you said earlier?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 pm

" oh god no.That boy's idea of a warmup is the whole dang workout."Meri laughed out."My son."Meri whispered."Oh no!Did he hear me?"She thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:36 pm

"Son?" Dave could feel his stomach sinking all the way to the floor. Perhaps even deeper. He didn't mean to gawk, but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm

"I didn't say son.I said sum?Ok in my defense I was drunk and desperate."Meri said without much confidence.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Dave scratched his head. "Vampires can get drunk?" He thought out loud, but didn't really mean to. "Anyway, uhh... you're not married, are you?" He bit his lip after asking the question. At this point, Dave was expecting a bunch of other things that Meri hadn't told about herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:01 pm

"Meh!I almost was, but the guy was a bastard so I threw the proposal ring at his head and ran away.Wonder where that...nevermind.I'm not going into my lovelife with you."The doors flew open."HELLO DEAR MOTHER YOUR LIFE JUST GOT BRIGHTER!"Screamed a very cute and muscular 20ish looking brunette."Please dear for once in your life act normal.I'm beging you."Meri spoke as she rubbed her eyes and turned to speak to Dave,"THAT is why I act like I do."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Dave blinked as the young man walked over with a wide grin on his face. Somehow he found it easy to take the fact in. The boy looked friendly... then again, he wasn't in much of a position to call him a boy, seeing as he was probably decades older than Dave was.
"I see," he mumbled as the boy stopped in front of them.
Guess he loves his mom, Dave thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:42 pm

"Cut your hair boy!You look like a mop."Meri said as she let out a sigh."Come here!"Ron walked over."Ronald dear hoe long has it been since mother has seen you?"Meri said.""Much to long mother"He said hugging Meri."How's that...thing been?"Meri said."He died 3 months ago."Ron said with a sigh."YES!TAKE THAT!THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING EVERYONE THINK I'M A SLUT!"Meri yelled at the sky with delight.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Ronald seemed to be a bit confused at his mother's happiness, but Dave understood why. He didn't want to say anything though, and he also kept his thoughts to himself as he watched Meri yelled with joy.
"I'm Dave," he said, smiling politely at Ron. Not that he would've noticed him mumbling there, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 pm

"Hello.I suppose your the nb I'm supposed to train.Said Ron extra nicely."Yes he is the one WE'RE training.Dave bye the end of the night you SHOULD be able to do this."Meri said smiling.Meri ran up the wall and grabbed on to one of the pipes, got onto it, andstarting walking on it."TADA!20YEARS OF TRAINING IS LIKE ONE NIGHT FOR A VAMPIRE!"Meri yelled so they could here.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:17 pm

He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Well, this'll be fun," Dave said, trying to be optimistic. It did look cool to him, but the effort in trying to learn how would probably be more than how much he actually wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Meri slipped."Catch me!"She yelled as she landed on the floor."What the hell do you think catch me means boys?Didn't your mothers..."Meri turned to Dave,"Didn't your mother teach you better?"Meri started laughing as she got up and looked at Ron."I probably could have done better with you."Meri finally stopped laughing."Could have?I think the words are "Should have"."He said laughing."Hey."Meri said turning to Dave "Let's get started.You 2 do laps around the place til' you've thrown up enough to empty your stomach.Then 300 push-up and sit-ups.GO!"Meri cammanded"But I already went through your freakish training 4 times mother."Ron whined."And now your doing it a 5th.GO!"Meri yelled.Ron took off."This building's a mile around just saying."Meri sat down and pulled out a book.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Afraid of her yelling some more, Dave began to jog slowly around, as she instructed. He eventually picked up a faster pace along the way. It still amazed him how he didn't get too tired at all, compared to how tired he would probably been if he were still a human. Dave kept holding back on his speed, simply because it still made him a bit dizzy to run at a speed that not even a car could attain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 pm

"Faster.Faster.Undela."Meri yelled running up to Dave and pushing him forward."Come on!I used to do this daily!GO!"Meri pushed him once more and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:00 pm

"Okay, okay, I'm going!" Dave said hastily, picking up his pace again. He was running now and his legs started to feel funny. Eventually, they began to hurt, but he still kept on running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Meri laughed as she watched the 2 boys run their hearts out."And they ran on, and on, and on, and on and never stopped.They cried out,"SAVE ME!" as the evil witch laughed.Just kidding."Meri giggled.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:26 pm

ooc; Sorry, I'm playing around with the colour scheme. Plus I gotta go after this post. D:

bic; Dave kept on running, but it seemed to him that it would never really end. His newly acquired skills have let him keep going about an eternity longer than he would ever been able to last. It was a bit tiring, though, to just keep running endlessly. He tried to slow down just a tad bit, trying not to let Meri notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Meri yawned and closed her eyes and soon after she found herself drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:26 pm

It didn't seem completely right for him to just trick her like that, but he didn't have a choice. Dave was getting tired. They were probably running for hours and time just seemed to pass easily after each breath. He slowed down to a quick jog as he went past Meri, who had drifted off into sleep.
Dave turned back to look for the boy. Maybe he could start a conversation with him as they ran? He did know from experience, though, that the more he talked when he ran the more tired he got.
She did say to run until they were pretty much dying of exhaustion, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Meri started figetting in her sleep and then yelling,in her regular accent of course,"STOP IT!DON'T KILL THEM FATHER!STOP!"By this time Ronald had snuck out of the building and was long gone.She moaned once more and then,"NO!I won't you idiot!I DON'T LOVE YOU.GET THAT THROUGH YOUR...GET AWAY FROM ME!OW!DON'T TOUCH ME!LEAVE ME ALONE!"Meri turned over.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:14 pm

From as far as he could see, Meri's son was nowhere to be found.
Lucky kid got out before me, he thought miserably, and turned his head quickly towards Meri. She started screaming in her sleep, so Dave ran over to her quickly. As he slowed to a stop, he watched her, not knowing what to do. She was screaming for whoever was bothering her in her nightmare to leave her alone.
Should I wake her up? Dave thought.
Of course you should, you idiot, his conscience answered. Wake her up. Hold her. Tell her it'll be okay. Dumbass...
Dave frowned, but realized that his conscience was right. He kneeled down beside Meri, putting his hands on her shoulders.
"Hey, Meri?" Dave said calmly. "Wake up... are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Meri fealt someone shaking her."I'm...scared."Meri said half asleep.She had another nightmare about her past.She needed some sort of comfort.Any kind would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave's Apartment
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5