a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave's Apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Dave's Apartment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:53 pm

"I want to sleep on the couch."Meri spoke as her stomach growled.Without thinking she bit Dave and when she was full she pulled away.

ooc;sorry it's so short.g2g.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 pm

"If that's what you want then..." Dave said, a bit dizzy after she stopped feeding. He took his hat off and threw it on the other side of the couch. He felt... strange when she had fed off of him. This wasn't the first time Meri had, though, which made it even stranger.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:16 am

"I...sorry."Meri said timidly."I haven't been feeling myself lately."Meri pulled out a tissue and wiped Dave's neck so she could lean on him without getting blood on her.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:32 am

"That's alright," he mumbled, blinking a few times to clear his vision. "Just uhh... tell me before you do that next time, alright?" Dave smiled down at her as she leaned on him again. "Just so I can be ready."

ooc; Sorry I haven't been on for the past couple of days, I've been a bit busy. >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:27 pm

"I'm sorry." Meri said as she turned to her bag and pulled out some lip gloss."Unless you want gloss on your neck you'll go wash it off."Meri said smearing some more lip gloss over the mark on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:37 pm

"That's alright." Dave ran his hand over the spot where Meri had bit and felt the sticky substance. "In that case, I'll be right back." He smiled briefly at her and then stood up and made his way to the bathroom. He observed the spot on his neck and saw that it had already healed over without any trace whatsoever. Other than the lip gloss, that is. He took a kleenex and began to wipe it away. As he watched in the mirror, Dave noticed that he looked... slightly different. It wasn't too obvious but he knew that there was definitely something different about the way he looked.
Is it a vampire thing? Dave thought, staring at himself in the mirror. He shrugged, and then made his way back to the sofa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:14 pm

As soon as he looked at her their lips met.She pulled away and smiled.Meri grabbed her bag and pulled a mirror out of it."Let me bite you again?I won't drink much.I just need a little bit to..."Meri said as she suddenly fealt stabbing pains in her stomach."Is it that demon?Nope"She thought to herself.Meri ran to the athroom and just made it on the tile floor when she puked."This is just too weird for me.First I attack you and then I puke up every drop of your delicious blood." Meri yelled to Dave.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 pm

"Are you... sick?" Dave asked, running after hearing the sound of vomiting. It made him a bit nauseous after seeing the regurgitated blood, but he managed not to start gagging. "Are you sure it wasn't because of him?" He pointed to her lips as he kneeled down beside her. "I'll just clean this up once I know you're feeling better." Dave's eyes wandered down to the blood, and then back up at Meri. "Do you think it's because of... my blood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 pm

"Fret not my love.It is but the flu."Meri spoke like an english noblewoman."I'll see a docter tommorrow.And I'll clean it up.If it's not a bug it could be that that fairy's spell plus that damn Caius' whatever that is turning my stomach.Hey Dave.Do you ever wish you looked more like a man and were a little bit more goodlooking?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:42 pm

He blinked at her, absolutely speechless. Dave couldn't decide on whether he should be annoyed or upset by this. "Do you think I should be?" He asked back, getting up onto his feet. "And it's alright. I'll clean it. I'll... be right back." He turned and walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen to get some rags and junk to clean it, but wasted a few minutes looking through the drawers and cupboards when he remembered that there was a mop in the closet. Feeling more hatred towards himself, he made his way to the closet to fetch the mop and returned to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Meri grabbed the mop from Dave and spoke,"It was just a question, lord sensative.Gosh humans are so annoying thinking they always have to look pretty.I thought you might have been one of them.I mean I could change anyones apperance but not that I would."Meri finished cleaning and put the mop away.Meri walked out of the bathroom ,and out of the apartment ,and out of the building, and then punched the nearest brick wall as hard as she could.It made a huge hole."DAMMIT MERIDETH, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BRING PEOPLE DOWN?!?"She yelled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Dave frowned after her as she left the apartment, closed his eyes and sighed frustratedly. Not at her, but at himself. Truth was, he didn't really care at all to how he looked, but he didn't really have a chance to tell her that. It just seemed that Meri was trying to imply something. He walked back over to the couch and sat down with his face in his hands.
Dave, you idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Meri walkied back into the apartment grabbed Dave and bit him.Changing him just slightly."Your weak.Let's go."Meri pulled him by the arm to a seemingly abandoned building and stopped."I've decided I'm going to be your mentor and gaurdian."Meri threw some clothes from her bag at Dave and pointed to the boys restroom at the other end of the building.She pulled out some more and walked to the girls."Change please."Meri walked into the restroom and changed into a sportsbra and some faded black sweatpants in less than 30 seconds."I'm getting weak.I should have at least made a bigger hole in that wall."She whispered to herself as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm

For a moment, Dave just stood there blinking after her, but quickly did as she said. He went into the restroom, changing into the clothes that Meri had given him without even bothering to see what he was actually putting on. From what he could feel, Dave was probably thinking that they were gonna do some physical related training... which he wasn't really looking forward to at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Meri started stretching as Dave walked out."Start stretchin' pokey!"Meri yelled.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Dave let out a sigh. His thoughts from earlier totally jinxed it. He started stretching from his feet, his legs, and up all the way to his neck. Even though he hated gym class, he had learned a tip or two from it.
"So, what kind of training are we going to do, exactly?" He asked Meri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:11 pm

"The kind that saves you from slayers."Meri managed through laughter at Dave."You look funny when you stretch."Meri got up and ran to a small closet with punching bags in it and pulled them out.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Dave shrugged. "Better safe than sorry," he said, half smiling. He watched as she pulled out some pretty big looking punching bags. "Uhh, just a question. What's the possibility of having to actually having to fight a Slayer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:32 pm

"Oy.In this city 1 in 10.I had a spat yesterday with that demon Keiji's girl."Meri said in some sort of accent."The fact that humans can almost match us in strength,speed,and agility is just sad."Meri finished pulling the bulky things out and walked over to Dave."Go punch that big one as hard as you can."She commanded pointing.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 pm

"Alright," he lout out a deep breath. Of all the things in the world, he wanted to avoid as much violence as possible. Dave clenched and unclenched his fist for a moment, and ran over with his fist ready. As soon as he was close enough, he gave it a good smack, and to Dave's surprise, let out a bit of stuffing.
I could probably have done better... he thought, but was still surprised with the outcome. The punching bag began to make its way back, retaliating with his hit, so he quickly leaped out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:07 pm

"That's nothing.Check this."Meri said just before running full speed and completely demolishing the punching bag."Dangit!That was one of the expensive ones!"She cried.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Once more in his life, Dave felt very useless. He looked down at the ground, right at the punching bag's remains. Thinking that it could've been a human... he shook the thought out of his head.
"Nice," he chuckled, looking back up at Meri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:31 pm

"Pretty soon you'll be punching like this.Let's get to work."Meri took out her phone and dialed."Hello?Hey Ron wassup?Cool.I need you to help me train an NBYeah.We're at the center I fixed up.Hmhm.I'll warm him up.Kay bye."Meri hung up and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 pm

"Hope I won't ever have to actually punch someone though," Dave mumbled to himself. "Are we all supposed to be that strong? 'Cause that's kinda insane." He chuckled nervously as he looked back at the punching bag.
If you want to look manly, you seriously have to beat the crap out of the next one, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 pm

"Don't worry about being manly.I had...nevermind."Meri spoke with a shiver."Let me just say Ronald isn't JUST a friend."Meri patted Dave on the head and started rubbing er eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Apartment   Dave's Apartment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave's Apartment
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next