a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New City

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A New City Empty
PostSubject: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Meri got off her plane and entered the airport and looked around.No sign of her driver.She had already bought a place and furnature in the vampire dwellings of New York.But since it was hours away from the airport she couldn't walk there.I might as well sit down to wait.HEY, thats my name. He spelled it wrong?OH!That says Murry.And now I wait.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Dave was sitting impatiently on one of those uncomfortable benches they had at the airport. It was probably the most annoying part of a flight: Getting luggage. But that's not why he was impatient. There were just too many people around him at the moment, and visions of each and every one of their deaths was killing him! Almost literally. He needed one more suitcase before he could make his way to the flat he bought for himself in New York City.
Absolutely ironic! Dave thought. He wanted to get away from people to avoid seeing their deaths... but he was now living in one of the busiest cities on Earth. He watched as some funky pink coloured suitcases rolled by and grabbed his final suitcase.
The sooner I get out of here the better.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Meri was looking around remembering she had to get something.Then realized Her luggage!She ran over to the luggage and tried to find her own.For some reason she felt an evil presence that was not her own.She looked to left.Nothing.Then the right. And just as she was about to lose hope she saw a man with fangs.Intrigued, she went to see if he really was a vampire like herself.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:13 pm

As he set the suitcase down on its wheels, he noticed from the corner of his eye that a girl seemed to be heading towards his direction.
Huh, that's odd. Dave thought. Or maybe she's not even coming towards me.
He pushed it out of his mind and propped the handles on his suitcases, then strapped his backpack on to get ready to leave the airport.
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Meri quickly grabbed her stuff and ran to him."WAIT UP!HEY YOU"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Before he could take another step, a girl had called after him. He stopped rolling his suitcases and turned around.
That girl I saw coming towards me. Who is she? And what could she possibly want with me... Hell, she probably thinks I'm someone else.
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:22 pm

"Hi.Um, I know this sounds wierd but can you smile for me?"YES!When he smiles I'm sure he'll have fangs.Thought Meri.But if he dosn't I'll do it FOR him.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:25 pm

"Smile...?" Dave asked, confused. It was an odd question to ask randomly, but hey, it probably wouldn't hurt. He smiled slightly and awkwardly.
I just hope she isn't a dentist or anything... Dave examined her as she was close by. She certainly doesn't look like one.
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 pm

DARN IT!Just large dog teeth."Um Sorry I thought you were someth... some one else."Then what IS this thing I'm feeling?
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Dave chuckled shyly. "That's okay." He replied, putting a hand back on one of his suitecase's handles. Well this is awkward. And I don't think I should just leave her standing here. He scratched a sideburn, and smiled again, this time with genuine kindness. "I'm Dave, by the way," he told her. "I guess you're moving here too, huh?" Dave spotted the girl's suitcases beside her.
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 pm

"Um... yeah I am."WHAT DO I SAY?!?"OH LOOK MY RIDE!"Meri scurries off to go hide because her ride actually was not there. As she was running she looked back and said"I'm Meridith by the way."OH CRAP!That was WAY smooth.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:51 pm

"Nice meeting you... Meridith." Dave sighed. Girls always ran away from him like he was some kind of disease... or they picked on him. He shrugged, and left the airport to find a cab.
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Meri found her car and ordered her driver to follow dave so she could apologize.what should I say?I'm sorry I was afraid I would bite you.how dumb would that be?He could be a slayer for all I know.But he does deserve a reason as to why I ran away the poor boy.As usual Meri thought of him as a toddler instead of a teen.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 pm

He instructed the taxi driver as best as he could from his printed directions off of Mapquest. It took a bit, with so many turns in the busy city, but Dave finally managed to get to the right building. It wasn't exactly the fanciest place, but it was decent enough for him. It was also right next door to his college, which was also close by a high school. Dave paid the driver, and got his luggage from the trunk of the cab.
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Meri saw dave cab stop and instructed her driver to do the same.She paid him and got out.It wasn't TOO far from her place.It was 5 blocks over but not far.She saw him dissapear through the door and after the caost was clear she walked up to it.It took a while but she worked up the nerves to ring the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:06 pm

The doorbell rang a couple minutes after sitting down on the sofa he had ordered. "Visitors already?" Dave asked himself as he made his way to the door. He didn't even bother to peek through those fancy-schmancy peeking holes and just opened it to find Meridith there.
"Oh, hey." He fixed the brim of his hat to see her better. "How did you know I lived here...?"
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm

"I..um"Meri mumbeled."I followed your cab.I'm sorry for running away from you.I didn't want you to think I didn't like you.And anyways I only live like 5 blocks over."Realising that she was stuttering Meri blushed. Embarassed "Um..so yeah."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 pm

"Ahh, I see," Dave replied, chuckling nervously. He wasn't exactly a "ladies man" and didn't usually hang around girls anyway. He looked at her closely, at her long black hair, and her outfit. She didn't seem like the average girl... she might've been upper class.
"So... uhmm..." I should definitely invite her in but I haven't even unpacked yet! he thought.
"Would you like to come over later? I've still gotta rearrange and unpack so... um... yeah.
Dammit Dave, you should really learn to socialize more.
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:25 pm

"Sure.I'd like that"Blushing EVEN MORE Meri handed Dave her address and phone number"Um here this has my address and phone number.Call me anytime."YES!I did it without stuttering.But wait I have to find my prince.Nah he can wait."seeya later...I guess."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 pm

He held onto her number tightly in his hand. "Okay... see you later!" Dave said, smiling.
Then he turned around and looked at all the boxes he had to unpack.
This is gonna take a while.
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Meri walked away sighing.She didn't know what she was feeling.It's love she KNEW it was love.But how?After SEVERAL hours of unpacking Meri decides to change clothes.WHAT TO WEAR?!?Hmm mini skirt... NO! I KNOW!That ,with that,and I gotta dye my hair.SO MUCH TO DO!
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 pm

It certainly did take him a while, but he got it done. Dave's place was decent looking; the decor wasn't exactly fancy. He wanted to be simple with it. After finishing up with cleaning and decorating, he took a shower {after a flight with a really long lay-over, you kind of need/want one}, and got dressed in a usual outfit. Which hat should I wear... Dave wondered as he went through them. He then looked up at the clock. "Guess I should call her soon too." He walked over to the phone and dialed in her number.
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Meri's cell rang right as she entered a coffee shop.before she answered her phone she pointed to two mochas sitting waiting to be bought.Then she answered he phone."Hello?This is Meri speaking."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:57 pm

"H-hey!" Dave greeted her, accidentally stuttering as he did. "It's Dave. Would you like to come over in a bit?"
Back to top Go down

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:00 pm

"I'm actually at the coffee shop next to your building buying some coffee's.I'll be right over."Still talking to Dave Meri walks up to his door."I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New City   A New City Empty

Back to top Go down

A New City
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: