a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets of NYC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Nia nodded as she watched him walk out. Then she kept looking at the CDs and stuff.

Ryder shook his head. "Really, you don't have to pay me back. And, no I wasn't always good, I tried, but I couldn't."
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Ryan looked at Nia through the window. Every time he looked at one of the three, he felt this strange familiar feeling. Maybe I just haven`t been around people for too long He thought. To his surprise the phone began to ring and he picked it up without even looking at the caller ID ``Ryan here, to what do I owe the pleasure?`` he asked slightly annoyed. For once things felt normal again and he wanted to keep it that way.
``I just thought I would call to give you a heads up, I finished the job, I`ll be there in a couple of days maybe less`` the person on the other side of the phone replied ``Also a friend of mine will probably meet with you soon, he`s going to help us find the Ace twins`` there was a meticulous pause as if waiting for Ryan to say something but he kept silent, then the man continued ``you know… you´re allowed to have fun, just don`t get too attached to that orange haired girl`` a hint of pleasure was heard in his voice when he mentioned the girl.
``What afraid I`ll run away with her and you`ll be left all alone?`` Ryan asked as he searched the street to see if he could see him or someone suspicious or anything that might give him a clue to how he did that, but then the call was disconected. It wasn`t the first time he, out of nowhere, seemed to know what Ryan was doing, none the less he didn`t like feeling spied. Ryan slipped the phone back into his pocket Maybe one of them knows something about the twins… it couldn`t hurt to ask… he thought to himself as he looked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Waverly, looking out the window, noticed Ryan talking to someone on the phone. She watched him glance around as if he were looking for someone. Her eyebrows scrunched together in thought. "Peculiar." She said to Ryder, motioning where Ryan was standing.
Back to top Go down
http://moxiegirl.net
Ammy

Ammy

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Hanako walked behind Zack through the city, she was only a couple of steps behind, but didn’t have any intentions of catching up. This distance as far as she knew was perfect. Her sister Lilith had asked her to go with him, and although they had all been together for a couple of months she still couldn’t talk with him....it just didn’t feel right.

Zack didn’t bother to look back, not even once. It was already a bother to have to baby sit a 19 year old girl, the least she could do was keep up with his pace. When he first heard about the fire powered sisters he though it was worth the trip and as it turned out it wasn’t a complete waste of time, Lilith had shown quite a potential, but on the other hand Hanako was nothing but a bother. She had slowed them down on almost every encounter and every time Hanako got scared or just acted strange, Lilith seem to completely lose her focus in an effort to help her sister. By now of course Zack had gotten used to it, which didn’t mean he liked it. Thankfully the chances of something going wrong today were slim to none. He was on a fairly easy errand to find a component he was running low on, polycarbonate plastic, something kids now a days used to listen to music. As they kept walking in complete silence he spotted a guy in front of a record store.

‘’this is a good a place as any, we are going in’’ Zack drily informed Hanako.

Hanako nodded although Zack couldn’t see it since he hadn’t even glanced at her when he spoke and both of them walked in, Zack first then Hanako who took a little longer since she seemed to have a problem on keeping an arms distance from both Zack and the guy by the door.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Ryan walked back into the record store after Hanako, there was something strange about them...the girl seemed terribly scared and the guy didn`t care. Either they are a couple who just fought or there`s something wrong here he thought or maybe one of them is the contact I`m supposed to meet and I`m just over-reacting He walked around the record store a bit trying not to look suspicious. He looked over at Waverly and Ryder first trying to figure out if they had felt it too, then gave a quick glance at Nia and back to the newcomers trying to read them. Hanako didn`t look like your normal girl, she looked like she was hiding something and Zack looked too calm to have had a fight recently. Could he rule out the couple theory?

Last edited by Chris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ammy

Ammy

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Zack picked a bunch of CD'S, putting them one by one in a leather bag that hanged from his belt. The bag stood out since he was wearing casual clothes, a long-sleeved white shirt and blue jeans. He could feel someone watching him and began feeling uneasy.

He gave Hanako the bag ''pay for this, we don't have time to waste'' He barked

Hanako nodded while looking down then walked to the counter, she stopped suddenly noticing she wasn't carrying her purse and just stood there trying to figure out what she could do. Going back to Zack crossed her mind but he would surely get angry and he would probably start rambling about how she can't do anything right... and she had to...she had to show him he was wrong....

Zack took a deep breath, clearly annoyed. Hanako hadn't looked at him in the eyes all day, as if he had done something wrong or as if he was somehow the bad guy for saying what he thought. His eyes wondered around the room, how much longer would it take for them to leave? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Ryan walked up to Hanako without a second thought; she was almost certainly having a problem. What better way to find out whom they were than by asking ``Hey, why don`t you let me pay for that`` he said quickly taking out his wallet and laying some money on the table. His eyes set on her, she looked pale ``hmm....are you ok?`` he asked as he took the change from the clerk.
Back to top Go down
Ammy

Ammy

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:00 am

Hanako pulled a hand up to her face as if trying to hide her right scarred side ‘’T-thanks…’’ she muttered. Her eyes went to the floor almost instantly and her head tilted down as well. Whenever someone new looked at her face she could tell right away they were looking at the scar and even when they didn’t her first reaction was always to try to hide it.

Zack looked at Hanako and Ryan, something was definitely up. He made his way towards them trying to stay calmed but his anger was starting to take over. All I asked her was to pay for something HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that she gets into troubles in just that, he asked himself as he walked.

‘’Let’s go’’ he simply stated, as he grabbed Hanako by the arm and the bag with the CDs in the other then pulled her out of the store.

Hanako tried to pull away from Zack at first but desisted when she saw how angry he was ‘’H-he.... he was j-just trying to help’’ she told him as if that mattered to him.

Zack stopped and pushed her against the wall ‘’Well you might want to know he was a vampire’’ He was clearly annoyed ‘’He seemed to be binded, but that doesn't make him any less dangerous, so next time don’t accept free things from strangers’’
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:59 am

Ari looked up from reading the songs on the back of an old CD.There was a quite noisy couple heading to the door.The girl had a scar and seemed a tadd flustered.The boy was a typical paranoid mage."Why can't I read that girl?"Ari wandered in a soft whisper.She sighed and walked over to them."Hello.I couldn't but notice that you mages are all alike.paranoid and mean.But hey,I can't change who you are.I just wanted to tell you that your drawing eyes from the other customers."Ari whispered the part about mages.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Ryan followed them out of the Store and got out just in time to see Zack push Hanako against a wall. Instinctively he began marching towards them, he wasn`t going to stand around and watch him push a girl around. As he came closer to them he saw Ari join the two and say something about him being a mage whoever he is it`s no excuse for treating her like that....I better keep my guard up anyways he told himself.

When he was close enough he shoved the mage trying to get him away from Hanako ``look, I don`t know who you are, but where I come from that`s no way to treat a lady`` he said with a defiant look in his eyes. He wasn`t about to start a fight with him in the middle of the street but he had to stay on his toes just in case Zack was.
Back to top Go down
Ammy

Ammy

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Zack tried to regain his balance when Ryan pushed him but was unable to, and fell down. He laid on the floor for a few seconds trying to figure out what he was supposed to do. Ari and Ryan sure seemed to think he was the bad guy here... it took all his wisdom to calm himself down and stand back up.

‘’Ok, you know what? I’m sick of it’’ he simply stated, there was no emotion what`s so ever in his voice ‘’don’t follow me I don’t want to see you right now’’ Zack turned his back to them and kept on walking.

Hanako had been pressing her back against the wall since the second Ryan had shoved Zack away from her. She looked like a scared rabbit that just kept darting her eyes around, until Zack suddenly left. Her first thought was to follow him, but he seemed so angry... Out of nowhere she remembered what Zack had said, Ryan was a vampire! She quickly hid behind Ari. Were there such things as good vampires? She had never heard of one at least. Her eyes searched the way Zack had gone, but it seemed to be too late, he was nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:12 pm

A boy walked up He was most likely a vampire the way he pushed the mage without fear."Men.I might as well fix this."Ari thought to herself and then started screaming out,"HELP ME! HELP ME! MY HEAD HURTS!!!!I'M JUST A LITTLE GIRL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I'M JUST A LITTLE GIRL!!!"Of course Ari knew what to do but they didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Ryan was lost in thought for a second, when he saw Hanako`s reaction. He hadn`t meant to scare her, but the other way around. Then snapped out when Ari began screaming. He knelt down in front of Ari ``are you ok?`` he asked as his eyes scanned her. She said she had a headache maybe she had some pills on her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Ari looked at the guy and blushed,"Wow he's cute."She thought to herself."I'm fine.Will you help me up?"Ari said as she put out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Ryan smiled at her warmly as he gave her a hand up ``so....do you live here or are you traveling somewhere with your parents?`` He asked her doing his best to sound friendly, by the look in Hanako`s face he might had gone a bit over board in the way he had treated the mage.

Last edited by Chris on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:10 pm

"My parents are dead."Ari replied.They actually gave her away but this sounds cuter.
Back to top Go down
Ammy

Ammy

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Hanako stood back watching the scenery. Ryan looked like a really nice guy after all… and Ari’s story reminded her of her own. Her eyes fell to the ground ‘’I’m really sorry to hear that’’ she said sounding a bit gloomy. Now that Zack had left where would she stay until her sister found her? She had slept on the street before but never alone and the thought of it, like most things, scared her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Ari looked at the girl,scared of being alone most likely."I can't beleive I'm doing this."Ari ran after the mage."Hey!Are you just gonna leave that girl standing there?Don't you know she's afraid?"She asked then looked at him better,"WOW!Another cutie!They just keep rolling out one after another."Ari said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:04 am

Ryan watched as Ari ran after the mage `it`s going to be a bit uncomfortable after shoving him` he thought, then turned to face Hanako ``well maybe, if you don`t have anywhere to spend the night, the two of you could come with me to a hotel`` he said trying to comfort her, then realized that by the way this girl acted she might take it the wrong way and tried to rectify ``in separate rooms I mean...it`s better than staying out here``
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 am

The mage kept walking as if he was thinking,"Maybe this little girl will go away if I ignore her."Why did everyone think that way about her?"Fine I'll go!"Ari thought to herself.She walked back to the others."Before you spend money I'll show you where I live and if you don't like it I'll get you some money."Ari giggled out.
Back to top Go down
Ammy

Ammy

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Hanako felt at ease with Ryan's offer and a shy smile escaped her lips by the way he tried to fix a mistake she hadn't even thought of. When Ari came back she nodded to her.

''I would really hate to have either of you waste money on me... b-but I would hate it even more if I had to spend the night alone'' she bowed to them ''I'm Hanako Mayhew''
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Ryan smiled back at Hanako before turning to Ari ``sure, show us the way, it`s probably a great place anyways`` he reached into his pocket and turned off his phone. No more calls for the rest of the day. He looked both ways to make sure no one followed before getting ready to follow her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Ari started walking."It's really cool trust me!"
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Ooc: so, should we continue here or move on to another topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:22 pm

ooc; move I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of NYC
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: