a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets of NYC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

Streets of NYC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 pm

"Totally." Rayne said. "I just need something to wear while were at school. I was jogging." She said and looked at the different clothes she grabbed a pair of skinny jeans. "Do you like them?" She asked her twin holding them out. They were black, and had holes in the knees. "Oooh, with this shirt?" She asked pointing to a plaid purple and black shirt. "Oh, and, Liam, is totally in love with you." She told Wynne still looking at the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 pm

"Very cute!" Wynne commented at the ensemble. She fell silent at her statement, but soon after, she sighed.
"I know he does," she mumbled, flipping through the store's graphic tees. This wasn't exactly what she imagined her and her twin to be talking about on their first one on one conversation, but it was a start.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Rayne nodded. "As long as you know." She said and grabbed a black tank top to put on under the new shirt. "And how do you feel about him?" She asked Wynne looking at a few other things still. "Do you see anything you like?" She asked Wynne looking at what she was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 pm

She shook her head, and sighed. "Well... it's hard to explain," Wynne said, chewing on her bottom lip. "And to be honest, I kinda feel awkward talking about this in the middle of a store..." She looked around as middle aged women that wanted to feel young were looking at clothes nearby. Wynne sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Liam walked into the store. "The class is about to start. You guys ready?" He asked them. He had a bag in had full of comics. "Oh, and Wynne I got you some manga." He said grinning.

Rayne smiled softly and walked into a changing room and changed into her new outfit, then walked out and threw some money at the cashier. "Keep the change." She said. "Lets go." She told them and walked out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Wynne's eyes widened in joy, and smiled like a 5-year-old on Christmas day. "Oh Lee! You know me too well!" She beamed up at him, taking a peek at what he got. "Yeah, we better get going. After all, we wouldn't wanna miss our favourite class in the world right?" Wynne asked as they walked out the door. Luckily for them, they weren't too far from school.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Liam laughed. "Of course not." He said and kept walking. "Rayne are you enrolled at the school up here?" He asked her looking back.

Rayne nodded. "Yeah, just haven't went yet." She said laughing softly. "What class do you guys have now?" She asked. "I think I have math...Which is my worst class." She said making a face.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 pm

"Same with us!" Wynne said excitedly. "Oh, math class just gets better and better these days!" She laughed as they were approaching school grounds. A few other students that have left for lunch were starting to re-enter the building as well. The front was almost abandoned with the exception of a lingering skipper.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Liam sighed. "Man I wish we could skip." He muttered softly. And walked up the steps.

Rayne laughed. "Your telling me!" She said grinning. "Oh, what about books or whatever?" She asked her twin and Wynne.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 pm

"I told you though, skipping doesn't look good on a college application," Wynne replied to Liam as they entered the building. She then turned to her twin. "Our lockers are on the way to class, actually. What room are you in? 'Cause then we'd definitely know if we have the same class or not."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Liam, laughed softly and rolled his eyes. "Of course he muttered."

Rayne smiled, "Uhh..." She took out the paper with her schedule on it. "214?" She said it like a question mark, but smiled softly. She hoped they had the same class, it'd be fun to have school with her twin.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:26 pm

The happy 5-year-old grin returned to Wynne's face. "Same here!" She replied happily. "I'm guessing you don't already have your textbook, right? So you'll probably have to get one from Mrs. McNabb... by the way... don't comment on her..." Wynne looked around, but there didn't seem to be any unwanted ears around. There were still other students in the hall but it wasn't as crowded as it would be after school. Wynne then pointed at her eyebrows, snickering.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Liam laughed. "Yeah. Just don't comment about her anything." He laughed, "She's an ugly..." He trailed off, laughing.

Rayne nodded. "Alright. Commenting a no." She said, nodding again. "And no, I don't have a text book yet." She said laughing. "I've been in New York for about a month and haven't been here yet." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:37 pm

"Shopping?" Wynne asked. "Or perhaps, 'sightseeing'?" She smirked, but she knew what she was doing: Slaying. That was simply what they did best. A little humour wouldn't hurt anyone though, so she said it anyway. They walked towards her and Liam's locker where she opened and got it out of the spot reserved for all her math notes and textbook.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Rayne nodded laughing a little. "A mix of both to be honest. And I also found a beautiful house that I bought, for us and whatever." She said laughing slightly. "You know, I've been working since I was 10, I had a lot of money saved up for stuff, and then my mom gave me some, so now I've been spending it, and working." She said with a wink.

Liam opened his locker and and pulled out his binder that was full of lyrics he had wrote all over it and then his text book. He was listening to the twins.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:47 pm

"A hard worker, I see," she said, smirking. "That would explain why threats have been low these days," Wynne added with her voice lowered as she closed her locker, with her organized binder and textbook in hand, and looked at Liam. "Are we ready?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Liam nodded sighing and closed his locker. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." He said with a short sigh and kept walking. Rayne walked behind him, sighing. "Math sucks." She said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:10 pm

-- From "The Nightmare Begins" --

Demetra shrugged as they walked down the busy streets of New York City, where a few wandering eyes stared at them oddly. That was basically the reason why they were there in the first place: To get some clothes so they could blend in. Though, in her opinion, Beth looks slightly more human than Demetra did since her dress was slightly normal looking.
"What do you think, Sister?" Demetra asked, looking at some of the shops beside them.
Modern clothing is so... she thought. Strange.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 pm

' Beth walked down the street with Demetra, she nodded looking at some of the stores. "It's rather different." She told her. "I mean, they show alot more of there bodies now then they did then." She said but added, "As a fairy though, I only wore one outfit."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:04 pm

"Well if you're so used to dresses," Demetra said, motioning to a store window with a bright coloured sign saying "SUMMER DRESSES!". "You can try looking for something... that isn't too revealing." Her face scrunched up a bit as she looked with disdain towards the cleavage-showing dresses. There was a simple red dress on the far right that caught Demetra's eye.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Beth nodded. "Yes, that sounds good." She said and walked towards the store. "Dresses are easy." She said walking into the store and held the door with her magic just long enough for Demetra to walk in and not look like a big deal. She was drawn to a baby blue dress, it showed a little clevage, but not a whole lot. And it was tight up high, and then wide at the bottom, it was totally cute. She thought, She held it up, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Demetra nodded without any significant emotion on her face. "Yes, yes I suppose that isn't that bad." Her attention was taken away by the red dress in the store window. A cheery looking woman in her mid-20s walked up from the side towards Demetra. "Looking for anything specific, ma'am?" The woman asked, slightly weirded out by her and Beth's clothing, but still smiling.
She turned towards the woman, and her mouth twitched to a slight smile. "In fact, I am... where can I find that red dress displayed in the front?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Beth whispered some words softly, and the dress was on her, and her old clothing was on the hangers. She looked at herself, in the mirror, and smiled at herself, she fixed her hair, and then added a bow from on of the racks into her hair. She whispered a little more and she was wearing ballet flats now. She turned to look at the back of her outfit. "Perfect." She said and looked around to make sure no one had noticed. Great. No one had. She walked over to where Demetra was standing.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:55 pm

The mortal was now blabbing on and on about the style of the dress as she gestured towards the rack with the style in many different sizes and colours. Demetra let most of that pass right through her ears, but she continued to nod and smile sweetly at the woman.
Stupid human, she thought bitterly. The woman then walked away, excusing herself to help another customer. Demetra then turned her attention towards Beth, who seemed like a pretty little teenager... which was fantastic, and at the same time, horrifying.
"You look so much like one of those mortals that it's... slightly disturbing." She muttered, flipping through the dresses beside her. "You do know that you'd have to pay for it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Beth laughed, "Paying for things? I don't think so. As far as everyone in this store, and including those camera things, think I came in with this stuff on." She smiled a evilish grin. "See, I am a witch basically just I can fly with wings, and I have to forms, and I was born this way. So I can make any spells at anytime." She added as extra information. "Do you want to pay? Or do you want me to use the spell?" She asked Demetra turning away, looking at other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of NYC   Streets of NYC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of NYC
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: