a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: School   School EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Carmen opened her locker and took out the books she needed for her next class, math. Sighing, she ran her hand through her scarlet hair, put her history books up, and shut her locker. Carrying her stuff, she began to walk to her class.

She was dressed in a slight punk style, with a grey jacket, purple shirt and light blue jeans, as well as assorted rings on her fingers. The pink highlight in her hair didn't stand out a terrible amount with the rest of her red hair. Her black sneakers padded the tile floor as she strided through the hallways, head down. Carmen made sure not to bump into anyone, or make any eye contact. She didn't like people. Never had, never will.

At the orphanage she lived in others avoided her, and she avoided them. They were jealous because she was sent to a better school than them due to her smarts, but she paid them no attention. At school, she also gave people the cold shoulder.

Carmen walked into her class and sat down, setting up her supplies at her desk. Looking up, she fixated her gaze on the whiteboard in front of her and waited for the teacher and other classmates to file in before the bell rang. Lunch was currently going on, but she preferred not to mess with the 'finding a table' situation, and preferred to just head to class. Luckily, no one else was in there, so she pulled out her lunch and began to eat absentmindedly. After she finished, she looked up and fixated her gaze on the whiteboard in front of her, waiting for the teacher and other classmates to file in before the bell rang.

Last edited by Fox on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rachel

rachel

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Mary absentmindedly walked down hallway after hallway. I was lunchtime, but she wasn't hungry. She had been snacking all day. her shoes squeeked slightly as she moved. she had just bought them yesterday along with the dark wash skinnies she was wearing and the black off the sholder she was wearing. she was wearing hoops in the morning, but the irritated her ears, so she took them out. Sooner than she expected, she started to see other students at their lokcer, getting ready for class. I should get my stuff too. She turned around and headed back to her locker.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Carmen pulled a watch she'd been working on out of her bag and took out a few tools as well. She had many minutes until lunch ended, and an empty and quiet classroom to herself, so she decided to work a bit on her latest project.

Carmen had always liked to build little gadgets and things, and right now she was trying to rig a watch so that it could be turned into a recording device that she could keep on during class. Soon, she became very caught up in her work, gently placing different pieces in different positions and experimenting with all of the different parts. This was one of the few things she really enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 pm

"It certainly does," Wynne replied, sighing as she led the way into the most miserable class she was forced to take each and everyday. Even though the bell was about to ring, there weren't many people inside the classroom. She noted that the one girl that liked to take things apart, and whose name always slipped her mind, was at her usual spot fiddling with what appeared to be an ordinary watch. She turned from the girl to her friend and sister.
"Well, here we are. Mrs. McNabb's math class!" She tried her best to sound enthusiastic, which, of course, failed.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Carmen looked up as a few students walked in. Wynne and Liam, if I remember correctly. I don't recognize the other one. She thought to herself as she scrutinized them for a moment. Deciding they wouldn't bother her, she went back to messing with the watch. If I just put the screw in here to hold down the circuit board and add in the recorder, it should-whoa! Carmen immediately leaned backwards as the watch sparked. Quickly checking to make sure that all the sparks had gone out on landing, she removed a piece from the watch. No, obviously that won't work. Let's try this. She continued to tinker with the watch.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Wynne noticed a tiny flash from the corner of her eye, and immediately turned towards it. It was just the watch that the girl was tinkering with. Now what was her name? Carly? No, no, she thought. Ahh, Carmen! Yes, I'm certain that's her. She was considering introducing her to Rayne, but then remembered that she isn't the most sociable person so she pushed that thought away.
Back to top Go down
rachel

rachel

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Mary draged her feet as she aproched her next class. Math was her worst subject, and it didn't help that the teacher was so boring. She heard the bell ring and picked up her pace. Even if she didn't like the class, she knew she shouldn't be late.
Finally reaching the classroom. she slid into the room quietly and headed twards the back. She gave a sigh of relief when she noticed that the teacher wasn't there yet. It meant she wasn't tecinally late. Reaching the back, she took a seat at the corner desk. even if she was in the back, she wanted to be able to make a B line for the door as soon as class was over.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Liam nodded to the rest of their class mates and sat down in his normal spot. He was sitting beside Wynne, and then Rayne sat beside Wynne. Though it wasn't the same. Rayne sat with her legs crossed on the desk, and Wynne sat more proper. Liam just sat. Mrs.McNabb walked in and to her desk. Then Rayne stifled a laugh. Liam knew this was going to be funny.

[ooc;; I'm just gunna put what a teacher would put lol.]
bic;;
Mrs.McNabb turned around and looked at Rayne. "Um, you must be Rayne. Our new student." She said, and added, "Could you please remove your feet from your desk and tell us about yourself?" She asked Rayne and Rayne responded with an eye roll.

"I'll tell you what Miss." Rayne said keeping her feet on the desk. "If you come with me, after school and get your eyebrows waxed, then tomorrow, I'll tell you whatever you want about me, if I can lie and I'll keep my feet on the desk." She told her and she saw Liam laughed. This was Rayne in every single class, except a few.

[ooc;; I dunno what to put here!!lol, someone else can play the teach next!!]
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 am

Carmen watched as everyone filed in, including Mary, who sat a few seats away from her. Quickly, she put the finishing touches to her watch. The mic should go here, slightly above and to the right of the circuit board, then add in this to keep it in place, screw in the last wire, place the top back on, and wallah! Grinning, Carmen placed any extra parts in her bag and strapped the watch to her wrist. She pressed a button as the teacher introduced the new student, then pressed another button again and held the watch close to her ear. "Um, you must be Rayne. Our new student," played back at her. Sweet! she thought.

Her head whipped around as she heard Rayne's retort to Mrs. McNabb. Oh great. This girl is going to get us all in trouble. she thought.

Mrs. McNabb's jaw tightened. "Young lady, this kind of rude behavior will not be tolerated in my class. I will ask you once again, please remove your feet from your desk and tell us about yourself."

Carmen watched, feeling a little sorry for Mrs. McNabb. Granted, she wasn't exactly appealing to look at, but she had a tendency to be nice. However, this Rayne girl might have just awakened her temper. Smirking slightly, she pressed the record button on her watch and let it pick up whatever was going to be said. In case proof needed to be provided. She studied the two intently, thinking that maybe today's class might not be so boring.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:47 am

Before the bell rang, Wynne watched as the other familiar students shuffled into the class, many whose names seem to escape her mind as well. They all seem to be excited for math as well, she thought as the three sat down. As usual, Wynne was in her usual seating position with hands folded on her desk, hair tucked behind her ear, and back pin straight as she sat on her chair.

As soon as the words came out of her twin's mouth, Wynne's jaw dropped wide open once again. Her eyes moved between her sister and her math teacher, back and forward, as if she has no idea what was going on.

Crap, Rayne, she cursed in her head. Take another step or two and you've crossed the line. Wynne then looked over to Liam, who seemed to be amused by how Rayne completely ignored their warnings before the class had started. Her two hands resting on her desk were now gripping the edges, tempted to break it off to distract the teacher from her total-opposite sister.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Rayne kept her feet on the desk. "Does that mean you're coming with me then?" She asked the teacher. Rayne was the kind off girl who got in trouble, she always had been. It's just Rayne was always so bored in class, she couldn't help it. She was smirking now, and it wasn't a sutle smirk. It was obvious.

Liam was laughing full out now. This was just so funny. He had done stuff like this before, when he was younger but he'd never been that bad. It was kinda funny though.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 pm

ooc: I guess I'm sorta roleplaying the teacher now, huh? ;D

bic: Mrs. McNabb's face began to turn red as her temper flared. She stalked up to Rayne's desk. "No, you will be coming with me to the prinicipal's office after class, and from there we will decide how much time you will have to serve in detention." Her head whipped to the side as she noticed Liam laughing. "Keep it up, Mr. Graham, and you will be joining your new friend."

Carmen's eyebrow raised at Rayne's comments, and at Mrs. McNabb's fury. Wow. Now I know to never get on her wrong side, she thought wryly. Still, class was turning out to be quite interesting today, not that she didn't enjoy math. That new girl is sure causing one heck of a stir here.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:30 pm

ooc;; Hahah, guess you are.
bic;;
Liam rolled his eyes. "As if." He muttered looking away from the teachers face. It made him a little revolted having to look at her. Liam was only in school to be with Wynne. He would rather have kept out of it. Before he found out about the vampires and stuff, he had dropped out.

Rayne kept her feet on the desk. "Your gunna make me?" She said standing up. Rayne was tiny, but if only they new she was a Slayer. No one would ever mess with her. "You know why don't you go out for a little. And I'll teach the class." Rayne said walking towards to board. "See class, a ugly teacher, with a unibrow, teaching math equals, disgusting." Rayne said in her best teacher like voice. Most of the guys in the class started laughing and some of the girls too. Most of the girls were covering there mouth to try to hide there reaction.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 pm

ooc; Aha, I'll play her every once in a bit too, Fox. ^^

bic; At this, Wynne couldn't help to smirk at. No matter how hard she tried, her mouth twitched back into a smile. This is probably the only kind of math that would make sense to quite a few of these kids, she mused.

"That is IT, young lady!" Mrs. McNabb yelled, completely infuriated. "You have spoken enough in this classroom, not to mention this whole entire school!" She shuffled over with her unibrow furrowed, which only made the other students laugh even more. "And just because this young nuisance over here is the only one sent to the office, it doesn't mean that you will all be in trouble as well! I ought to--"

The almost-screaming teacher was cut off as several shards of wood broke off of a student's desk, landing noisily on the tile classroom floors.
"Whoops," Wynne mumbled, getting out of her seat to see if she could manage to put parts of the desk back together before the teacher would notice... which, of course, was highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 pm

ooc: Aw man, I had to redo a lot of this post since Gabby replied while I was typing. And sorry for not really responding to yours, but I don't feel like typing up an entire new post. *is being lazy*

Well, there was one student not laughing. Carmen, sitting in the back, sighed and placed her head in her hands. This was unnecessary, and really going too far. The teacher hadn't really done anything besides avoid trimming her eyebrows, er, brow. Carmen listened as Rayne said "See class, a ugly teacher, with a unibrow, teaching math equals, disgusting."

Sighing, Carmen spoke in a quiet but forceful voice, "Plus. An ugly teacher witha unibrow, plus teaching math, equals disgusting." She looked up and focused her eyes on Rayne. "Obviously you would not make a good teacher." She pulled out the math packet that was due in a few days and began to work on it absentmindedly, looking back down at her desk and the paper.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Rayne looked at the girl who had commented about her. She walked over and sat right on the girls desk infront of her. "See, whys that? 'Cause I try to make learnin' fun? I mean I could be a great teacher!" She asked with a sarcastic tone in her voice, with a added fake texas twang.

Liam looked over at Wynne with eyes widening a little, then started laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:24 pm

ooc: Hey, I'm a Texan! xD

bic: Carmen grabbed a binder and placed her math packet on the binder instead, leaning back slightly from the desk. She continued to work on it without glancing up at Rayne. As she studied a particularly hard problem, she said simply, "I do not count insulting people as fun."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:34 pm

ooc;; GAHH!! Sorry, lol. xD
bic;;
Rayne laughed a little. "Oh, so thats how you are." She said and jumped to her feet. "The anwser 22, by the way." She told the girl about the math problem she must have been stuck on, or Rayne was just bugging her to much. She turned to the teacher. "Now, McNabb, where do I go? Office?" She asked, but she was already walking out the door. That was the thing about Rayne, she was always wandering. She never stopped moving. And never would. She thought it was 'cause she was the Slayer but wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:40 pm

ooc: Haha, it's fine!xP

bic: Carmen looked up as the girl jumped off her desk. She listened to the answer, and quickly worked the rest of the problem out. 23. She was close. Carmen thought, then studied the girl as she asked where to go. What a strange girl. She thought. About to start a riot in the classroom one minute, leaving as instructed the next. Sighing and shaking her head slightly, Carmen went back to her math work, putting the binder away again and working on her desk like normal.

ooc: I'm not sure what the teacher should do at the moment. Do you want to roleplay her reaction?
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 pm

ooc;; Yeah, I wasn't sure either. I'll just give it my best. But I'm gunna make it seem like the class was longer then it was. Hahahah.
bic;;
Mrs.McNabb was about to say something when the bell sounded. Rayne grinned. "Saved by the bell." Rayne told the teacher, and the class. Liam stood up and walked out of the class with Wynne, and Rayne waited for the girl whose desk she had been sitting in she wanted to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:55 pm

ooc: Yay, time warp!

bic: Carmen packed up her stuff and began to walk out. At least she'd managed to get a some homework done. Carrying her supplies, she began to head out of the classroom. She noticed that Rayne hadn't left yet, but didn't pay the fact any attention and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Rayne watched as the girl walked out of the room and joined her. "The name is Rayne. But you knew that." She told her, and grinned holding out her hand, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Carmen looked at the offered hand, and hesitantly took it. "Carmen," she said, then proceeded to walk down the hall to her locker.

Last edited by Fox on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Rayne grinned. "Nice to meeting you." She said, following the girl, Carmen. "How about them math problems." She said grinning, slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Carmen reached her locker and quickly opened it. She continued to ignore Rayne as she asked Carmen questions. Carmen began to swap out her supplies for the next class, hoping Rayne would go away. She wasn't really a people person, and wasn't sure how to react to actually being talked to. Most people avoided her, thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School Empty

Back to top Go down

School
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: