a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Atticus chuckled and pointed the gun into the sky. "Well, this is a gun that you won't find anywhere else, because in most cases, a normal gun doesn't carry the crystal that this one does in its handle. The crystal is a very dangerous object that steals away the soul energy of the person that holds it, and bigger ones can collect energy from a set area if given the chance. Well my ancestors made the crystal where it could be used for actual human use without killing him. It is hooked up to this gun, while taking my energy, forms energy bullets, rather then your normal metal bullets, on my will alone, the crystal will collect my energy to make bullets, as many as I want, as long as I have enough energy to contribute to those bullets." He said focusing his eyes on the gun. A small amount of blue light passed through his arm, straight into the gun, filling the chambers. Pulling the trigger, a loud screech could be heard as a laser of light shot into the air.
Back to top Go down

School
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: