a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Keiji looked at the stake, then back at the girl. "Well well well, hard to believe that I would find one right here...but don't worry little one, I'm not after you...You can oddly thank me, since I'm looking for what you hunt down all the time." He said smiling at the female, his eyes suddenly shining a bright red for a moment. He looked down the hall, his guard left down, even though there was a opponent standing right before him."As for introductions my dear, I am Keiji Asrigoth, a demon from a land far from here. I am looking for vampires in this area, that could possibly have information that I need...Now if you know of any, you should tell me now, and put that sharpened stick down." Said the noble, his head bowing to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Rayne put the stake back in her bag, but kept her arm against him keeping him pinned to the locker. "Fine. Now what about this information from the vamps? What do you need to know? And I wouldn't count on me telling you where they are, seeing as how I slay them!" She said, raising her voice. It wasn't like she was going to say her name to this guy. Plus most of the Arcanes knew the Slayers names, it wasn't hard to guess. Rayne could either be herself, or Wynne.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Wynne's eyes wandered back to the front of the class where Mrs. Jones was beginning to talk about some poem that she had probably already read. It seemed to her that the rest of the class was taking notes, so she picked up her fuzzy pink pen and scribbled random words down on her notebook. As she did this, she looked back at Liam.
"I know that," she whispered to him quietly, but the worry began to eat at her. "But I have this feeling... maybe I should go find her. But at the same time it's telling me to stay away, or something...." Wynne turned her attention back to her notebook page with random words that barely related to the lesson. She sighed quietly. She was about to open her mouth to ask about the song, but closed it soon after. I'll bug him about it later, Wynne thought.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Keiji sighed and shook his head. "I truly do not wish to start a fight with you...So I'll give you a little info that you might want....A member of the the Order is on her way, right now to take you out...Now I'm at a point now, where I don't believe that any slayer can take her down....you are going to die, unless you have my help. All I am asking for, is help finding them, after that I will leave you alone for good. Is that sufficient?" He said with a stern voice. He was getting rather aggravated with the way he was being treated, only because he was a species unlike hers. He help his hand up and pointed down the hall. "She will be along here soon...and the sooner you help me find vamps, the sooner I can stop that arcane from tearing you all apart."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Liam shook his head. "Trust me, Rayne will be fine. I have a feeling too." He said, and started writing more on the piece of paper then he finished it and slipped it back into his backpack. He really didn't know what would happen if Wynne read it. Maybe he would never have to show her it. He liked her so much, but she just wanted to be best friends forever, with him. Liam sighed softly and began listening to his music again.

Rayne nodded. "Fine, but my sister doesn't get involved." She whispered to him. "There is no way she'll find out she's a Slayer. I know where you can find some vamps just give me a second. Follow me, or I'll make you follow me." She told him and started walking back to the classroom. When they got infront of the door she stopped. "Stay here, right infront of this window where I can see you. I'm going to talk to my teacherr, and then my sister, and tell her that your a friend of mine, that I knew from England." She said and looked at him, "Do you understand? She'll probably look over here to see you, so make sure your red eyes are covered and try to act like a normal human kid." She said and walked into the class and right beside Wynne, she got down, kneeling beside Wynne. "Wynne, I have to tell you something." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Carmen quickly finished up tinkering with her watch and put it back together, then paid attention to Mrs. Jones as she started the lesson. After a while, she noticed Rayne get up and leave. Strange. She thought. She sure seemed in a rush, and not the I-have-to-go-to-the-bathroom rush. It was just sort of sudden. Probably just skipping class. She went back to listening to Mrs. Jones when Rayne came back in and began to whisper something to Wynne. She looked up and saw a strange young man standing in the window and looking into the class, his eyes trailing Rayne. Who is he? She thought, curious. Something seems off about him.

ooc: Sorry for sort of interrupting your roleplay, but I haven't posted with Carmen in a little while.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Keiji rolled his eyes, being told what to do by a mere mortal was beyond what he had expected to do coming here. "Whatever, just hurry." He said as she walked into the class room. He watched her careful, as well as the other students. He looked at the teacher and gave a hearty smile, his eyes a dark green. "I should merely break this school apart piece by piece until I find those blood suckers." he thought to him as he watched the class.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Rayne looked around the classroom quickly. She noticed Carmen watching them, and looked back at Keiji, making sure he wasn't doing anything stupid. "Wynne, you and Liam have to pretend like you don't know a thing about Slayers, there are members of the Order coming, I have to leave for a while though, so pretend like your a high school student, you just study, like you should." Rayne said in a quick whisper.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Ohhh, snap. Wynne thought, feeling slightly nervous about an Arcane Order member being in town. In all her years of Slaying, she had never come across one of the supposedly powerful creatures, though she had always dreamt of defeating one. She stared at her twin with a mix of confusion, worry, and a couple she couldn't even identify.
"But why?" Wynne whispered back, sounding almost furiously. She eyed the stranger at the door. He didn't appear to be a student... in fact, he was definitely not from this part of town. He had a strange scent... and emitted some kind of scary feeling to all who looked at him. She quickly turned her eyes back to her sister, then back down at her pen. Quickly, Wynne scribbled: "Who is he?"
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm

"My boyfriend." She blurted out. She didn't want to bring her twin into this. "He's a wizard he saw it in the future. Just be careful." She whispered softly and hugged her twin. "I love you, sis." She said, and Rayne was out of the running. She walked to the boy. "Let's go." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Keiji looked at her and shook his head. "What love you have for your twin....I admire that." He said walking down the hall. His eyes stayed green as he ran his hand across his heart. "No harm will come to you and your sibling, you have my word." He said peering his eyes to her. He knew what it was like to care for someone as deeply as your own sibling, but yet, he was an only child.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 pm

"You can't promise me that." She told him. "You can promise my twin won't get hurt, or harmed, but about me, this is what I do, I'm involved in this word so much more then her. She doesn't know some of the things I've seen. But it doesn't matter." She whispered to him, looking in his eyes. She stepped back his eyes had done something to her. "Don't do that." She said. His eyes had made her seem like it was okay to think something of him. To except his compliment, to think he was cute or something.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Keiji stopped and looked at her with a caring and loving smile. "There are only so many beings a demon can give his heart to, and even more so, that he would continue to give even after being hurt. Trust me my dear....I have seen too much passion and romance from you humans...so much that I will never understand it all...even after three hundred years." He said with a tear falling down his cheek. He gripped his fist gently and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:59 pm

She stopped him and did something she never expected herself to do. She brushed his tear away. "It's okay." She whispered to him softly and took her hand away from him. She couldn't believe she had just done that, she started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Keiji chuckled saying,"A slayer showing compassion to a demon, that is quite a site." He laughed a bit, his hand still over his heart, his eyes looking into hers. He walked up to her slowly and gently took her hand, kissing the top of it. "I do thank you." He said softly to her, smiling. He looked away, releasing her hand, realizing that the Order members were not too far behind. "Now my dear, I believe it is time we get rid of those vamps, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:09 pm

She nodded to him. "But they aren't here." She told him. "Well, they're might be one or two here, but I don't think so. I know where the vampires hang out." She told him. "It depends what kind of vampires your looking for. I mean, the most popular vampires in New York are the Cruz twins." She told him. "Their dad is the most powerful vampire, and oldest."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 pm

"Then take me to them...they will not dare stand against a demon and slayer together>" He said as he followed her. He did not know what else to do but to follow her way until he could get to them, then he would let his hatred out on them all.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:13 am

Rayne nodded. "My name's Rayne, by the way." She told him as they walked out of the school, she started walking down the street with him. She wouldn't tell him where they were going yet.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 am

Keiji nodded to her in respect. "Nice to meet you Rayne. Looks like I finally get a little trust, now don't I?" He said looking at her as they walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:26 am

Rayne nodded a little. "Yeah, I guess so. I just don't know. Your different." Rayne said not looking at him. She was a little embarassed to say that. She had touched him in a not hurting way. And had thought he was okay...And cute, and that she might think of him in that way, as if he was a human, it made her cheeks burn. She was blushing a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:31 am

Keiji turned his attention to Rayne as he noticed her blushing a dark crimson. He chuckled and stood close to her, walking behind her, his mouth close to her ear. "Is that a blush I see? Well, that is very interesting I must say." He whispered in her ear. He smiled as he walked straight behind her, watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:36 am

"Yes! Okay? But so what?" She said rolling her eyes as if it was nothing, though she felt her cheeks get a little darker when he got closer to her. "So, I think your sorta cute! And your helping me! But that doesn't mean anything!"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:42 am

He shook his head, realizing she was merely resisting him. "I know I am taking a big risk by doing this, but hey...maybe she will realize that she and I are not so different." He thought to himself before he moved closer. He stopped her slowly, wrapping his arms around her, to where her back was against his chest. "Do you hear that? That thumping....that is my heart...it beats just as yours does...I feel just as you feel...I love just as you do....Trust me....you and I are more alike then you would ever think possible." He said in her ear, his voice as tender as he could put it.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:48 am

Rayne turned to face him. Her face just inches from him. She listened to his heart, she was a lot shorter then he was, and she could hear it so well. She smiled at him softly, "I hear it." She whispered, and slowly put her head to his chest listening to his heart. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:57 am

Keiji smiled once more as he wrapped his arms around Rayne. She was so warm, her skin so soft. "Im glad you do....You are so strong...yet so delicate....you have seen so much as I have....you know this world ever so much better than I..." He lifted her chin to look at him, their lips only a inch apart. "These arms would be your castle....as my heart would be your sky, if only you should wish it..." He said looking into her eyes. "But that...is for you to decide...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

School
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: