a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 am

Rayne wrapped her arms around him and looked into his eyes, whatever colour they were they were beautiful. And she knew that. So instead of saying a word, she softly put her lips to his. And it was wonderful...It scared her. He was a demon! She killed demons, but she liked him...
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:11 am

Keiji slowly embraced her kiss with his own. He looked into her eyes as every moment they spent was a moment that they could not be separated. "Now my dear, should we not be off? Maybe then you might be able to show me some of your skills." He said smiling and slowly nuzzling her nose with his own, holding her close.

ooc: Out for the night, nice roleplay tonight ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 am

"Yes, let's go." She said, smiling at him, and taking his hand and walking down the streets of New York. "There are Clubs all around the city that are for vampires, and humans, the humans are called Blood banks basically they beg the vampires to drink from them." She told him walking still, even though this was so crazy about the humans wanting to be drinked from, she couldn't help but smile.

ooc;; Alright!! Night!! It was nice!! =]
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:36 pm

As Keiji walked down the street with Rayne, a impulse ran through his body. It frightened him, because it was from something else, something close by, that had energy beyond anything he had ever felt before. Cold chills ran down his spine every few seconds, as the impulses increased, his eyes wide. He stopped, looking back from where they came from, looking every way that he could, trying to see what it was, what kind of monster was displaying such a power. "W-What....are you?...Demetra...Beth....No....They had a power lvl almost the same as mine, maybe lower, but this....is something that could equal that of a god." He whispered to himself softly. He shook his head and began to walk faster, pulling Rayne along. "We must go...now..." He said rather frightened, his voice almost breaking up as he spoke. He had never acted like this before in his life, never had any reason to be afraid of the world, but this, was something far past anything that he could handle.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Rayne stopped and pulled out of his grasp. Her stomach started to hurt a lot, and her spin was tingling. "What is that?" She whispered to him, she slowly went into a fighting stance. "We can take this." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:26 pm

What the hell just happened?! Wynne's thoughts were screaming inside her mind over and over again. Once more, she stared after her twin, dumbfounded by her words. She shook her head to make her thoughts stop, and tried to pretend like she was watching the teacher's lesson intently.
Something isn't right... that man... he's definitely inhuman, and there's something about him that I don't like. Wynne gripped the ends of the table tightly, biting her lip. Her hands twitched slightly as her mind was racing through the endless possible outcomes. She led him away. she thought, furious. Does she think I can't defend myself? Wynne almost laughed at this thought, but stopped herself from making any noise whatsoever. This was difficult, though. Her heart was pounding under her shirt, probably so loud that everyone including Mrs. Jones could hear. She then turned her head slightly towards Liam again, hoping he would say something to her. Anything, really, to distract her from just getting up and storming out of the class.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Liam was already standing up when Wynne turned to look at him. "Come on, lets go follow them." He told her putting his jacket on, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Now what are they up to, Carmen thought as Liam put on his jacket. It seemed as if he and Wynne were preparing to leave. She glanced over at Mrs. Jones, and at the lessons they were learning today. She knew that stuff. She could skip it. Subtly, she began to pack up her stuff, constantly keeping her eyes on Liam and Wynne. She knew that it wasn't right to poke her nose in other people's business, but that guy outside the window seemed weird, and Rayne had seemed kind of worried when she left, like something was wrong. Now, Liam and Wynne seemed worried too. Whatever. Carmen had decided that, after waiting a minute after they left, she would leave as well, and follow them. Something was up, and though Carmen normally never cared about this type of stuff, for once, she really wanted to know. Plus, she could easily trail them while she was invisible. Now, she would just wait until they left.

ooc: Is that okay, or was Carmen supposed to have to hide from Beth and Demetra when they reached the school?
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:50 pm

ooc; It'll be fine either way. =) Beth and Demetra could always track down Keiji anyway.

bic; As quietly as she could manage, Wynne slid her pens into their neat little pocket of her binder, then looked back up at Mrs. Jones. Luckily for the students, the old lady had very faint hearing... making sneaking out easier than it normally would in another class. This was definitely not the first time she had to cut a class with Liam for an Arcane emergency. Wynne quickly looked at the clock on the wall and saw that the class would end in 10/15 minutes anyway. It may not have seemed small, but it would have to do. She gave Lee the usual "Ready!" nod.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Liam nodded back at him, and walked out the door, as I held Wynne's hand leading her out the door. I walked down the hall with her quickly. Then I stopped and threw my bag into my locker. "This might be dangerous." I said and grabbed some weapons from my locker and put them in my back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Keiji stepped in front of Rayne, looking down the street from where the energy was coming from. "No..we can't....Whatever that is...it would tear us apart...without even having to break a sweat...we need to retreat from this one. Please...trust me Rayne." He said looking back at her. His eyes were filled with fear, his heart pounding so fast as he wanted to just run to the nearest dark corner. He walked up to her and hugged her, his embrace coming with a tremble of his muscles. " I don't want you to get hurt, ok?" He said looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Carmen had finally packed her stuff and casually walked out as well, checking her watch as she did. To anyone, it would have seemed as if she had a dentist appointment or something, and that's why she was leaving in the middle of class. As soon as she slipped out into the hallway, she quickly went to her locker, put her stuff up, shut the door quietly, and turned invisible. Anything that was touching her when she became invisible did so as well, so her clothes also disappeared with the rest of her. No one could tell that Carmen was standing in the supposedly empty patch of air. Walking quietly through the halls, she watched as Liam pulled what looked like Weapons? Why does he have weapons? Carmen thought, glad now that she had followed them. Still unseen, she stood watching them, ever curious as to what they were up to.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Wynne sniffed the air as they walked through the empty school hallways. When they got to their lockers, she quickly put her notebooks and textbook where they belonged.
"I doubt that we're dealing with a vampire here," she muttered, going through the weapon stash she hid deep inside her seemingly innocent locker. "Nevertheless, you can't be too careful anymore." Wynne exchanged her cardigan to a black hoodie that had several hidden pockets in and outside. As she put it on, she stuffed many different weapons and trinkets used to slay the most common species. "What do you think we'll be dealing with today?" She asked Liam.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Rayne nodded. "Fine." She told him. "We'll go to my house." She said hugging him tightly. Then she pulled away and took his hand. "Come on, let's hurry." She said and started running.

Liam shook his head. "I have no idea." He said and turned around quickly, it was if someone was watching them he could feel someone looking at them, but actually not there. Like Miss.Invisable! He thought brightly. Then he looked back at the trouble at hand and pulled out a gun, it wasn't Slayer like business, most Slayers weren't big on them, since they didn't really do anything, but Liam put it in the back of his jeans covering it with his shirt and jacket. "I know you don't like guns, but were in New York. I just wanna be careful." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Keiji followed her carefully, his eyes still looking back at the street. "Wait, your house? Whoa whoa...won't it be alittle hard to explain to your parents how you brought home a guy? Parents are devils when they are protecting their kids." He said running close behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Rayne rolled her eyes and kept running. "I'm the Slayer remember? My real parents were killed by your kind. My now mother is a witch in England, I'm here in New York by myself." I told him simply not thinking about what I had just said.

ooc;; do you think we should move this to the street of New York forum??
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Carmen's invisible eyes widened. A gun?! Liam had a gun?! What on earth was going on?! She had to find out. But there was no way she could let them know she was there. Or else Liam might shoot her.

Agh! She'd thought these were nice kids, even though they seemed like they were up to something. But Wynne and Liam had weapons stashed in their lockers, and Liam had a gun. Something was definitely up, and Carmen knew she had to find out. She could only imagine what Rayne was up to. Are they in a gang? she wondered. Whatever they were up to, she was going to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Keiji shook his head. "Im sorry, I had no idea...." He said looking at her. They were just getting to know eachother, yet they had already kissed one another and bonded far more than any other person that he had met. "Yes lets go to your house...we can stay there until this thing...whatever it is...passes."

occ: Probably, we just have to make sure it doesn't make the rest of the rp go crazy XD
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:44 pm

"Okay, on the risk of soounding insane! Yo, Miss.Invisable! I know your here!" Liam said spinning around, sighing. "I swear. I've seen some pretty insane stuff, so just show yourself!"

Rayne shook her head. "It's okay. And yeah. Were almost there." She said as she turned a corner and walked up a drive with him. They stood infront of a double door two story house. The house was grey, and the doors were glass, it had big windows and was beautiful. "Come on." She said, taking her key out.

ooc;; Oh yeah, we should keep it here then, lol.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Carmen froze. He can't possibly know I'm here! She became absolutely quiet, not making a single sound. He's just...he's guessing! He can't know I'm here. That's not possible. Plus, if he can't see me, he can't shoot me. So either way, I shouldn't show myself. And he said Miss Invisible. That means he doesn't know who I am. Best to keep it that way. Slowly walking backwards to get farther away from them, her foot gently brushed one of the metal trash cans, and a light metal tang rang quietly through the hallways. It wasn't loud and noisy, but it was noise all the same. Scared, Carmen quickly scooted to the other side of the hall, always keeping her eyes on Liam and Wynne. They can't see me. I'm safe as long as I'm invisible.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Liam slowly walked to the trash can, the invisible person had hit. "See, funny thing about me. I'm in love with comic books." He was talking to the Invisible person, as he quickly walked to the other side of the hallway. "And I know how people think." He said more quietly, and reached and wrapped his arms around the air.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Keiji walked to the door and looked at it with a small bit of confusion."You can actaully afford this? Wow you must bring in the money my dear." He said with a chuckle. His eyes widened as he realized what he had forgotten, his beloved sword, which was still in Hell's Kitchen waiting for his return, laying against the wall of the old apartment building that he rested in. "Oh great....well hopefully Legacy can hear me from here..but it has a tendency to only come when it wants, and at this rate, it probably feels like I abandoned it." He said quietly to himself. He scratched the back of his head and gave a fake laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Carmen felt his arms slowly close around her and she immediately ducked out of them and ran a length down the hallway, forgetting about being quiet. She stood, watching him. He could probably easily tell where she was by the noise she had made running, but she could simply sneak off quietly to anywhere. However, she was scared now. This student, who had a gun, seemed to ready to believe in invisible people, and he knew a fair amount about stuff like this as well. Darn comic books. Still, right now, he knew where she was. The question is, what would he do about that? If he approached her, she would quietly walk away. But she was still far too scared to show herself to someone she thought she'd known, who seemed to have a whole different side to him that no one, besides Wynne and maybe Rayne, had seen before. Because they too had secrets. Warily, she continued watching him.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Rayne shook her head a little and opened the door. "I have money, but my sister and her bestfriend are moving in here, I knew they would, so I got a big house. And money is for spending when you could die the next day." She told him.

Liam sighed. "So, you saw the gun, and the weapons." He said and took of his jacket, which had most of the weapons. Then he took out the gun and put it on the jacket and dropped it to the ground. "Okay? I have nothing. I swear I won't hurt you. And I swear, most of all, that this isn't that weird to us."
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Carmen quietly slipped past Liam and went into the teachers` copyroom, because it`s door had been open. Finding a pencil in there, she grabbed a piece of white paper and hastily scribbled 'Why?' With her simple question on the paper, she went back out into the hallway and dropped the paper. It floated to the ground and landed right in front of Liam. She was still apprehensive, even if he had dropped his weapons. She wasn't about to show herself until she learned why he carried around such dangerous items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

School
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: