a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Keiji nodded in agreement with her."I understand completely...but, what about when your sister and friends come here? And Im here? You never know when they might come out of no where and see you with a demon." He said as he walked inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Liam looked down at the handwritting. "So I was right. You are a Miss.Invisible. Or your a Mr. with a lot of attiude." He said, grinning softly. "So, why? Why what? Why I have the weapons, sorry, girl, it doesn't work that way." He said shaking his head. "Our secret is bigger then yours."

Rayne shook her head. "Don't worry." She told him walking to the kitchen and grabbing some left over Chinese food from the kitchen. "Do you want anything?" She asked him and added, "I told my sister you were a wizard...And my boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Carmen frowned. She had been expecting him to tell her. Fine then. She darted forward and quickly grabbed the piece of paper and pencil. She rapidly went over to a wall and, using it for support, wrote another quick message. 'Very well. But don't expect me to leave you alone. I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later.' She tossed the pencil and paper down on the ground once more and hastily moved to a position far away from it. She stared at Liam, and was glad for once that her handwriting was very generic. Not that he would know what her handwriting looked like anyway, but he certainly wouldn't be able to tell hers apart from plenty of other girls, and maybe a couple of guys.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Liam sighed, "You follow us, and I can promise you'll end up dead." He told her and put his jacket back on, then put the gun back in his pants. "What we do gets others killed. So show us yourself, or, well, you'll die, and I'm being honest here, it won't be because of us." He said and walked back to Wynne, and slammed his locker shut. "Let's go." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Keiji walked in and closed his eyes. He focused on his location back in Hell's Kitchen, chanting, "The Legacy that was deemed a cruel hatred of all humanity, of all life, come to your soul, come to thy vessel of flesh an bone. I call to thee...my vessel of holy metal, my blade of light...Legacy..." He said holding up his hand. A sudden dust cloud formed above his hand, coming together into the form of a large sword. Shards of the blade clanked together, becoming red hot and fusing, the sword on in two halves now. As it fused into one blade, it fell into his hand. Keiji smiled as he looked at with care in his eyes. "There you are my friend, glad to have you back." He said as he walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Carmen folded her arms across her chest. They were up to something dangerous, and she was hardly about to let them go. Deliberately, she walked nearer, her footsteps normal and echoing slightly in the empty hallway. She wanted to let him know that she was still going to follow them, whatever he said. Thinking, she pressed the record button on her watch. This might be interesting to listen to later.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:44 pm

Rayne smiled then her eyes widened. "Whats up with the sword?" She said placing her food on the counter.

Liam shook his head, and leaned in and whispered to Wynne. "What are we suppost to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Keiji smiled and held the blade with both hands. "Meet Legacy, its my prized possession, and it is bond to my soul, so I can lose it." He said in a kind of kiddish manner. He set the sword against one of the corners of the room and walked to her, removing the cloak over him. "May I ask you a question? Or are we still too new to each other for me to get personal?" Keiji said trying to be respectful.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Rayne nodded and picked the food back up. "You can ask me anything. I'm not the kind of person who doesn't like anwsering questions."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Keiji took the food from her hands and sit it down. "You know, I heard a old story when I was a kid...."When you kiss a demon, it is said that you will forever have feelings for it." He said with a smile. He looked into her eyes, kissing her cheek. "Now...why did you kiss me?" He said running his hand over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Wynne observed from her locker as Liam began to communicate with the invisible stranger. As Liam appeared to be talking to himself and written messages were being passed, she tried to think of who the stranger might be. Shaking her head and finishing up with equipment, Wynne closed her locker.
"Listen, whoever you are," Wynne said, feeling kind of strange talking to someone she might not even know. "Liam is right. If you're absolutely DYING to know what we're up to, you'll end up dying." She enunciated the last three words in a grave tone. "You may think that you can survive just because you're invisible, but you'll be caught quite easily." Wynne sighed, looking at Liam warily. "Shall we let them go anyway? Just to know who they are?"
Even though I really don't want more lives sucked into this, she added mentally.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Fox

Fox

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Carmen grabbed the paper and pencil once more and began to write. She wrote three sentences, one on top of the other. 'Why the secrecy? If you explain what the danger is, I might then avoid it. How would I be caught so easily?' Then, thinking, she added one more question. 'Good or bad?' It was a simple question. Were they the good guys, or the bad ones? Once more she set pencil and paper on the ground and went back a fair distance, waiting for their answer.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 am

She chewed on her lip nervously, thinking of what they should do and the possible outcomes that may occur. The obvious one was that whoever this person is, might end up dead. Wynne shook her head to get rid of the thought. She looked at Liam, and back at the piece of paper on the ground.
"Let's just say we're exterminators," Wynne said as she stared at the paper. "What we exterminate is... well." She trailed off to look at the ceiling, wondering on what to tell the stranger, then turned to Liam. "Should we just blab or take 'em to my 'parents'?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Rayne looked at him, with wide, child like eyes, his touch made her whole body tingle. She placed her hand over his, "Because. I knew it was write, I knew what you were and I still was so drawn to you."

Liam looked at Wynne and shook his head. "Rayne passed me a note." He said reaching it out of his pocket and taking it out, he unfolded it. "It's an address, let's just go there." He told her. "If you two are together Ms. Invisable will have to show herself."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Keiji kissed her slightly before a shock ran down his back. "What are you doing Keiji...she is a young human girl...you are a 300 year old demon...and you expect her to continue loving you? Considering you will out live her hundreds of times over? It will do exactly what happened last time...your heart will be crushed again. Believe it...she will never accept that she is going to die before you are....she will never accept that you are truly a demon." The thoughts just kept coming and coming, his head hanging down as he backed away from her. "What are we doing...why are we doing this? You are a human...only a teenager...and I've...I've...been alive longer than your great grandparents could have lived. If we were to ever...." He stopped his words as he turned, gathering his cloak and his sword. The young, hurt demon walked to the door and opened it slowly, his hair covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 am

Exterminators? That doesn't make any sense, Carmen thought, then tilted her head to the side as Liam and Wynne began to talk in lower tones. She couldn't hear them, but she didn't want to risk getting any cloaer to them. Either way, she was going to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Wynne looked closely to the address written on the paper. "Huh, she writes just like me," she mumbled, and then thought of where this place was located. "It isn't that far, so we can just walk there." Wynne then looked around, glad that it was still just them... and the invisible stranger. "If you've made up your mind," Wynne said to the stranger. "And you're going to follow us, just try to catch up." She smirked slightly. She and Liam had always been a bit more athletic than most from their training as Slayers.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Rayne stood there, she couldn't move. He was going to leave. Leave her. They had just met and she had such a connection with him. She turned away from him, she had followed him and stood in the doorway of the kitchen, looking away from him. "Fine." She muttered. "Do whatever you want." Rayne had always hide her feelings. She could never actually say anything, that she felt, because she feared being rejected, and this was why.

Liam nodded. "Alright." He said and took a step forward, putting the paper back in his pocket. "Let's split up until we get there."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Lestat kept walking, seeing a couple of students nearby, talking to themselves and to someone else. Walking closer he said, "A boy and girl in the middle of a hall way, talking to each other and their imaginary friends, how cute." He said laughing as he stopped quite far away from them. He watched them carefully, looking over the rather abstract looking bags that they carried. "Hunting trip? In the middle of class? Is it deer season already? I must say you two are quite equipped for such a trip. Now the real question is, what are you really after?" He said smiling evilly.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Wynne stared at the man that had just approached them. There was something... funny to him. His presence, his aura... it had some sort of alluring feeling to it. That was when it hit her. She took out a mahogany stake from her inside pocket and pointed it right at the man's chest. Wynne knew that by doing this, the invisible stranger must have figured, at least a tiny bit, what they were.

Morty froze as he watched Lestat socializing with the two students. Imaginary friends? What imaginary friends? He thought, looking around. He could feel another presence, not the strong one he had sensed, but a... human one. It was strange.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Keiji turned his face to her, his eyes showing a dark purple."I really do care about you....If only you knew. And the only thing that is stopping me from taking it one step farther is the fact that one day...20 years from now, you will be a grown woman, and I will still be the same face that you see now, nothing different, no changes, just the same boys face. Now tell, how much of a blessing is it, to have a lover that never ages. And there is no way to...." His voice trailed off as he started to remember what he was told as a child.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Lestat smiled as he looked at the stake, then back at the bearers eyes. "Using sharp items....kinky...but ill advised..." He said as he vanished from he point he stood, and reappeared right behind her. Putting his arms around Wynne, he held her tight against him, his other hand hold her wrist, which held the stake. He moved so his back was against the wall, and looked at Liam. "Tell me young man, if you wish this little girl to remain alive, you will tell exactly where Keiji Asrigoth is....a arcane from a very noble family. You people know this place so well, so why not just tell me?" He smiled as he gripped her wrist harder so that she dropped the stake.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Rayne shook her head. "Do you know how long it is told a Slayer will last?" She turned and faced him. "No Slayer has ever lasted past there 19th birthday! And you think 20 years from now? 20 years from now, I'll be dead. Just leave." She was mad, but not really, she was so hurt, he was going to leave, he cared but he'd leave. She could help but be mad.

Liam looked at the guy. "Fine, I'll tell you whatever, just let her go. Now." He said looking at him, Liam would do whatever he could to get Wynne away from this guy. Then he'd kill him for talking to her like that. "This guy, explain him to me."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Damn it! Wynne cursed in her mind. She dropped the stake as he tightened his grip around her wrist. I should have killed the damn monster while I could. She tried her best to wriggle out of the man's grip, but the Arcane was far too strong.

Morty frowned. He absolutely detested violence, especially when it was with Slayers and Arcanes. "Now, now," he said flatly, turning visible. "There is no need for violence here." He laughed a little to himself. I sounded just like one of those pompous Order members, he thought. "Just answer us... was a white haired man here recently?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Lestat looked at Morty with a sad face. "Awww now whats the point of life if there is never any time for a little excitement? The word excitement can be used with many things such as: Fear, anger, love, ever terror. Its just comes to a point where I get to choose which one your feel. Wouldn't you agree little one?" He said slightly kissing her neck. He looked at Liam with a evil grin, his eyes sharp as knives as he looked deep into the boys soul. "Where is my brother? If you don't tell me, she dies, then you die...understand?"

Keiji pulled off a feather from his back, and handed it to Rayne. "This is the gift that I give you...a true gift of my love to you..." He said smiling, tears falling from his face. " This will allow you to make a wish, upon which I can perform. One of which...is all up to you...for me to leave or stay." He said looking at her, only one of his eyes covered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

School
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: