a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Rayne laughed. "I get it don't want to get caught with the new kid." Rayne said and laughed again, and walked away to her twin sister and Liams side. When they walked by Carmen again, going to Liam and Wynne's lockers, Rayne laughed. But Liam just simply said, "Hey Carmen." And they kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Rayne's parting comment earned a slight grin from Carmen. Hardly. She thought. I'm just not good at interacting with others. As Rayne left and walked by once more with her friends, Liam's comment startled her. She turned and watched them walk past. What, he actually knows my name? I didn't think anybody in this school did, really. I'm sort of... she grinned to herself. Invisible. Shutting her locker, she began to walk to her next class, English.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Rayne grinned and looked at her twin and then Liam. "What's next kiddies?" She asked them.

Liam looked back at Carmen then back at Rayne and Wynne. "English." He said, then got a confused look. "Right he asked Wynne?"

ooc;; I'm just gonna leave it there so we don't go to far ahead without Gabby, is that okay??
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 pm

ooc: Sure thing! I can wait for Gabby.;D And I just put this message here simply because I didn't want to write a fully ooc post in a roleplay board.

bic: Carmen mentally ran through everything she needed for class as she walked. Books, homework, supplies...check to everything. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:41 am

ooc; Sorry for leaving randomly last night guys. Dx But I'm here now! I should be on for most of the day, as usual.

bic; That was TOO close, Wynne thought as the bell rang in that horrid class. She would have never thought that she would be glad to be done with a class, seeing as she enjoyed doing schoolwork sometimes.

"I wonder why I couldn't remember her name earlier," she mumbled as she looked down at her feet when they walked by the girl's locker. Wynne's memory was usually sharp when it came to remembering these sorts of things, but strangely, Carmen's name was difficult to remember. I'll say hi to her next time I see her! Yes, that's what I'll do.

Wynne then turned to Liam as he asked her a question, and smiled. "Of course, silly! Or have you forgotten your schedule already?" She teased with a playful smirk. After the calamity in math class, it was nice to smile for a change.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Liam laughed. "Of course I did! But I'll remember that math class forever." He said grinning. He wondered what Wynne would say to Rayne, they were complete oppisites. But they got along, it was weird to Liam.

Rayne grinned. "I bet I won't be going to that class tomorrow." She told them throwing her black hair over her shoulder. "Maybe I'll just stay home. You know, I hate school anyway."
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Carmen finally reached her English class and entered, taking a seat in her usual spot towards the back of the class, an area she always tried to be in in each of her classes. She'd spotted Wynne, Rayne, and Liam heading in this direction, but she assumed they were heading to a class past this one. At least, she hoped so. Carmen wasn't sure what to make of them, especially that Rayne girl.

Remembering her watch, she took it off again and opened it up once more. Now that I've got the mic working, let's see what I can do about adjusting volume and how much it can pick up. She set to work tampering with the watch, ignoring other students as they walked in, like always.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Wynne smiled at both of them. "So will I," she said. "And twin, I'm kind of glad now that someone's finally told McNabb the harsh truth." The three walked past their next class in order to get to their lockers again. Only this time, for their English work.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Rayne waited for them to get there stuff. She leaned against the lockers and as people passed by them, she grinned and waved. This was her school now. And they had to know that, now. She giggled at the boys, like she knew she should then she turned to Liam and Wynne. "What should I know about this teacher?" She asked, hoping it was a good teacher this time. She actually quite enjoyed english.

Liam looked over at Wynne, then back at Rayne. "Honestly, I don't know. This is one of the teachers that lets us listen to our iPods, so most the time I'm listening to it, and then I fall asleep." He said, grinning wide.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 am

She giggled at Liam as she exchanged her books and textbook, then turned to her Twin as she closed her locker. "She's waaay nicer than McNabb, that's for sure." Wynne said, smiling. "However, this teacher's a bit tiny and frail, and doesn't usually yell much at all. She's kinda old though," Wynne bit her lip, worrying if Rayne might give the old woman the same treatment as McNabb. "So you shouldn't stress her out much, haha."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Rayne nodded thinking. "Yeah, I won't give her the same treatment." She said with a smirk, and turned to start walking. "Lead to way, boy." She said hitting Liam's side.

"Ow!" Liam grunted. "Mind not hitting me?" He said turning to Rayne. "I don't have super Slayer powers." He whispered to Rayne, and she started laughing.

"Sorry dude." She told him, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 am

"Super Slayer Powers?" Wynne asked with a brow raised, and laughed. "You make it seem like we're superheroes or something." She walked beside Liam as they walked into their English classroom nearby.

As they made their way inside the plainly decorated classroom, Wynne spotted Carmen once again, sitting at the back tinkering with the watch once again. Hmm, I haven't noticed her in our English class before, she thought. Or maybe it's just because I've only started to pay more attention to her now. She and Liam took their usual seats somewhere near the center of the classroom and Rayne took the empty seat beside Wynne.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:51 am

Carmen looked up as Wynne, Rayne, and Liam walked in, and groaned inwardly. You have got to be kidding me. She thought as she saw them. Granted, she did remember seeing Wynne and Liam in the class, though it had slipped her mind earlier. But Rayne...Carmen did not want that girl in her class again. She better not yell at Mrs. Jones or the poor lady might just have a heart attack. Sighing, she turned her attention back to her watch, hoping Rayne's attention would stay focused on her friends. Come on bell, hurry up and ring so class can start!

ooc: Sorry, I just decided to give a random name to the teacher. I hope that's all right?
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Rayne looked around the classroom, sitting on the chair with her feet on the ground this time she noticed Carmen and a smirk was then on her face. That would always come in handy. She waited for the bell to ring tapping her desk with her hands and fingers, loudly. She noticed Liam had now put his iPod in his ears though he was staring down at his desk waiting to fall asleep, Rayne could tell he kept sneaking glances at his twin sister. Then instead of falling asleep, Liam took out a peice of paper and a black pen and started scribbling words on it.
Back to top Go down
rachel

rachel

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Mary walked into the classroom, slowly making her way to the other side near the windows. she was hoping that there wouldn't be another performance like last hour. She liked Mrs. Jones. She let her space out unlike their other teachers. She surveyed the room taking note of the people in it. She noticed Rayne and preyed that Liam had warned her aginst starting things in this class. She heard the bell ring and turned her attention back to the window.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 am

ooc; @Fox; Yup that's fine. =)

bic; At last, the bell rang and the students lingering in the hallways had finally came inside to take their seats. Shortly after that, the frail little woman known only as Mrs. Jones walked in smiling, as always. For an elderly woman, she was always so patient and kind. Wynne had always wondered how she could keep that look up and run a high school class at the same time. But that was one reason why she admired the English teacher so much.

"Good afternoon class!" Mrs. Jones greeted them. Audible, but barely. She turned her attention to Rayne with brows raised. "Ahh, you must be Rayne. My... you and Wynne look a lot alike... anyways, welcome to our class!"

As Mrs. Jones went on, Wynne turned her attention towards Liam. He appeared to be writing a note...
It's a good thing that Mrs. Jones doesn't yell at note-writers, Wynne thought as she kept an eye on him and at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Rayne nodded to the teacher. "Yep." She said tapping her hands against the desk, still, loudly. She looked around the class.

Liam kept writing on the paper. He noticed Wynne looking at him, he took his head phones out of his ears. Maybe she had said something and he hadn't heard her. "What?" He whispered to Wynne.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Wynne shrugged slightly. "I dunno, I was about to ask you the same thing," she whispered back, then tried to take a look at what was on the scrap piece of paper. "Whatcha writing?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:21 pm

As Keiji made his way to one of the schools, he smiled. "This has to be it....At least it is a start. Now where to get in without being seen....Wait....." He said chuckling. The young male walked in the front entrance. a smile on his face as though he were merely a student just wondering into a new entirely new world. "Excuse me, can I help you?" Keiji heard a small voice coming from his left. He turned to see a older lady at the administration desk, looking at him with a rather curious face. As Keiji walked to the front desk he said, "Ah yes ma'am, I was hoping that you could direct me...uh..." He stopped and let his eyes wonder the desk, until he saw a book with names on it, possibly students. "....To where Miss Carmen Ricci is? I am her brother Lucian Ricci. If you could please tell me where she is? Our family has recently went through a tragic loss, and she has no idea what is going on." He said with his head slightly down. The woman looked at him dead in the eyes, only to remark,"As I heard, she doesn't have any siblings...Lucian..." Her voice was very deep and stern, mocking his words and testing him."Ma'am, just because she never said she had a brother, doesn't mean her father never hid me away from her. Now I urge you now to tell me where she is...this is very urgent." The young man replied with just a force of words. The woman nodded at him, looking back at the halls, not pointing where. "Honestly I don't know here she is...she should be in class, but I would take a look for yourself. Go down this left hall and she should find her classroom." She said pointing down a long hall. Keiji bowed his head slightly, remaining silent as to not bring forth any more attention then needed. "Ok I'm in....it won't be so hard for Demetra and Beth I hope." He thought as he walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Liam looked down at the paper, and he felt his cheeks burning softly. It wasn't like anyone would be able to tell since Liam's skin was darker, that his red blush wasn't really visable. "A song." He said shrugging softly, as if it was normal.

Rayne felt her stomach start to hurt. It was how it felt when she knew darkness was around. She stood up abruptly (sp??) and turned to the teacher. "Mrs.Jones, I...I have to go to the washroom." She said with a hint of urgency in her voice. The woman nodded as if understand, she probably thought Rayne's vistor had came. "Go ahead." The old teacher said, Rayne practically ran out of the classroom. She put her hand in her bag looking for a stake. And she ran into a boy. "Oh. Hi." She said and smiled at him, he was kinda cute...She thought briefly. Dropping the stake back into her bag so she wouldn't notice.

ooc;; She ran into Keiji, I hope thats okay!!
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Keiji looked at the young girl with a smile, his eyes not their normal calm manner, but yet a soft red color, showing his nicer side. "Greetings." He said with a sincere voice. He looked her over briefly, his eyes studying this new possible friend or foe. "It seems you were in rather of a hurry, is there a problem? Maybe I can be of some assistance." Keiji let his long white hair fall over one of his eyes, only allow his right eye to show, his gaze on the female's eyes alone.

ooc: Its fine ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Rayne shook her head. "It's quiet alright. The office just called my class, and asked if I'd go down." She told him, lying. She never knew who she could trust espicially with the feeling in her stomach about something not being right. "But honestly, I don't really want to go down." She said smiling at him softly. "I'm new here." She added, "Don't wanna be in trouble the first day, or mom'll freak."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Keiji chuckled softly. "Well if that is the case, then you should return to class, or...if you are, how should I say. new here, then you would possibly "lose your way"." He said smiling at her. He walked past her ever so slightly, turning his head slightly as he stood right beside her. "If you would be so kind, maybe you could help me look for a few people. I could only guess that there are many groups of people around here. Maybe one of which you would know of." He said whispering to her, his eyes becoming stern once more.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Wynne smiled at Liam. Between the two of them, he was always the more "musical", to put it in a way. Looking back, he had always written a pretty kick-ass song every once in a while... but then again, Wynne loved pretty much everything that he did.

"That's cool, L." She whispered, smiling widely. "Are you gonna let me see it early or are you gonna make me wait forever?" Wynne's attention turned towards Rayne as she stood up to leave the classroom in a hurry. I wonder what that's all about, she wondered as she stared after her Twin. She then turned back to Liam. "Something's not right," Wynne said quietly, starting to feel odd. Maybe I should follower her.

ooc; @Ally: Yes, you did spell it right haha. C:
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Rayne grinned at him. As if he was fooling her. She was the Slayer his little magic trick, wasn't going to speak. But she might as well play along. "Who are you looking for?" She asked him, as she slid her hand into her bag again, as if it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. She turned towards him slowly taking the stake out, and pushed him against the locker. "Stop messing with me. Tell me who you are." She said to him. Rayne might be tiny but she sure as hell wasn't weak. "Whatever your selling I ain't buying, by the way." She told him. This guy so wasn't normal, and she knew it the closer she got to him, the more she could tell. "So anwser the questions, before I kill you right her." She told him, looking up at him. She was so close she could see under his hair and to his eyes. They were red. It wasn't something she hadn't seen before, but she doubted the stake in her hand would do any good, now. She didn't move it though, from by his heart.

Liam looked down at the song, and instead of talking about the song anymore he said, "I'm sure Rayne can handle herself. She is one half of the Slayer." He whispered softly to her. He just hoped she'd forget about the song for now. It was a love song. And that wasn't something he wrote all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: