a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Rayne sighed, thoughtfully. "Let's help them quickly, then go for dinner." She told him leaning aginst him slightly.

ooc;; I have to go for a little. I'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Carmen nodded, forgetting they couldn't see it, and came over to Wynne as she tried to support Liam. Going to the opposite side of Wynne, she took Liam's arm and threw it around her shoulders, supporting him and taking some of the weight off Wynne's shoulders. She didn't say anything, just helped quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Morty looked around once more. The presence seemed to be getting stronger, so he searched their surroundings as carefully and thoroughly as possible. "Another one is near," he told him, floating a little bit ahead and searching the area. They were now at the side of the school, close to some other buildings nearby. As a ghost, Morty's senses weren't enhanced, but the ability to sense an aura was good enough for him. "Whoever it is, it's somewhere near those buildings over there," he said, pointing towards a building nearby.

"Thank you," Wynne mumbled, glad that she had one more person on their side. "So tell me, you're not really a ghost, are you?" They had quite a bit of distance left until they could reach the exit, so she assumed that trying to make conversation wouldn't be THAT bad...
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Fox

Fox

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Carmen chuckled, something she rarely did. "No," she replied. "Not a ghost." Pausing, working up her nerve, she finally added, "If I show you who I am, will you promse not to hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 pm

"Of course not," Wynne almost laughed. "You're not one of them, so I have no reason to hurt you." She looked down at the floor, then back up to the door that they were heading towards. "Does that mean you'd actually show yourself?" Inside, Wynne hope that the stranger would. She just couldn't narrow it down, and she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Carmen bit her lip. Okay, so Wynne wasn't going to hurt her. Granted, she could tease Wynne by asking her to guess, but now didn't seem like the time for that. Though she was still a little wary of Wynne and Liam, maybe she should show herself.

Yes, yes she would.

Steeling herself, Carmen took a deep breath to calm her nerves, then turned visible, letting Wynne finally see who she was. "Yes," she answered in her normal voice. "That's exactly what it means."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:43 am

Lestat turned and smiled at Morty. "I feel him...Keiji is nearby..." He said laughing evily. Lestat had somehow changed his entire personality, something far different. "The silence of time...the bond with the soul...that will change all. Morty, are you ready to have your body back to normal? That I can promise here very soon...all I ask for is your trust, my friend." He said pacing along the front of the school. It was as if he was waiting for the slayers to come out, daring them to come out and play with him.

Keiji held Rayne's hand as he pulled her along to the other side of the building. He noticed a man walking back and forth in front of the school, which Rayne and he had just been from. As they walked closer, he realized who it was, his brother Lestat. "Brother...." He said under his breath. He looked at Lestat with a almost death glare, as if there were some hatred between them. "Rayne...you may want to leave...I'll handle him." He said walking in front of her.

Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Wynne's eyes widened as Carmen turned visible on Liam's opposite side. "Carmen..." she said quietly. She definitely wasn't expecting her to be the invisible stranger. "You've got a really neat gift, you know," she smiled at her as they were approaching the front door. "Wait a minute... get to the side." Wynne shuffled towards the side of the glass front doors. She spotted the vampire from earlier, and frowned. "They didn't leave after all."

"That was easier than I thought," Morty said, smiling for once. Another shot at life... he thought as he smiled. Seems so far away but I may actually get there. He watched as Lestat paced back and forward from underneath a tree. 'Feeling' around, he could sense that the strong presence wasn't alone. This made his smile widen. "He isn't alone, Lestat. A human is there as well..."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Liam's head was pounding and then his eyes opened and closed, bringing him back into the world. He looked up then over at Wynne. Then at Carmen. "Woah. Hey, Miss. Invisible" He said grinning.

Rayne looked at him. "No. He's not alone." She told him, stepping beside him. "Plus I'd never let you fight someone alone." She said, and looked at the boy who he had called 'brother.' Just by the look of him, she knew that Keiji and him didn't get along. He looked so evil, unlike Keiji. She'd never let him fight him alone.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Carmen raised an eyebrow. "I'm surprised. You know my name." She nodded her head in response to Wynne saying she had a neat gift, then grimaced when Wynne said they didn't leave after all. That can't be good, she thought.

Carmen looked at Liam as he regained consciousness and greeted her. She smiled slightly at his comment. "Hey, Mister Unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Liam grinned at her. "Nice one." He said, smiling a goofish grin. "Man, I hate that guy." He said shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:08 pm

"Are you going to be alright, L?" She looked at him intently, afraid he might go unconscious again if she looked away. Wynne wanted to take another peek at the Arcane again but she just looked at her friend, biting her lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Liam nodded, he hurt and he had a head ache, but he'd be fine. "I'm cool. Don't worry so much." He told her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Carmen was silent as they talked to each other. She had to admit, she felt a little awkward. She didn't really know these people, and she could very clearly see the feelings Liam had for Wynne. Wynne herself was a little bit harder to read, but Carmen felt a little like a third wheel.

"So, uh, is there anything I can do to help? You know, scout out a place, spy on a bad guy...snatch some Advil from the nurse's office?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Liam looked at Carmen, "Advil would be awesome."
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:52 pm

"Will do." She turned invisible and left, walking through the school hallways until she reached the nurse's office. Luckily for Carmen, the door was ajar, and she slipped right in. Darn, the nurse was sitting at her desk. Oh, wait, a student just came in. He's talking to her...good, she's taking him to a different room. As soon as the two were out of sight, Carmen opened a cabinet...nothing. Closing it, she searched another one. Still nothing. [iThird time's a charm, she thought, and found out it was. Grabbing the Advil bottle, she quickly unscrewed the top and poured a couple of tablets into her hand. Closing the bottle back up, she grabbed a napkin, wrapped the tablets up in it, and shut the cabinet door.

Not a moment too soon, as the nurse came walking back out with the boy. It would have looked wierd to see cabinets opening and closing by themselves. Tiptoeing quietly out into the hallway, Carmen headed back to Liam and Wynne. As she got within a couple feet of them she turned visible once more, pulled the tablets out of her pocket and handed them, encased in the napkin, to Liam. "There's your Advil."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:09 pm

"Ah thanks." He said taking the Advil, the popping it into his mouth and swallowing them dry without getting water or anything. He grinned softly though.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Wynne was kneeling down beside Liam, facing him yet at the same time observing the Arcane at the front of the building. "Nothing seems to be happening right now," she said, turning as Carmen got back with Liam's Advil. "What is he waiting for?" Wynne wondered out loud, narrowing her eyes slightly trying to examine the Vampire more carefully. After a moment of useless staring, she turned to Carmen once more. "I'm afraid to send you out there alone... but we need a way to find out what's running through that man's mind." Wynne sighed, and sat beside her best friend.
He'll be okay, so stop worrying. Her thoughts soothed.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Lestat stopped for a moment and looked at Keiji with a smile. "Brother!!! I knew you were here!!!" He said walking closer but stopped noticing his brother's angry look. "W-What is wrong Keiji? You seem rather...uh different.." Lestat said getting into a rather defensive stance.

Keiji's eyes turned red as a gust of wind came out of no where."You came here....because father sent you...because you came here to fetch me...like a little dog would...I'm guessing father must have become desperate seeing as he sent his lap dog rather than his wolves." He said as he pulled out his sword. He looked at Lestat and gave an evil smile as he realized the spirit hovering around him. "Rayne...have any abilities when it comes to ghosts? I'll take out the vampire, you have the choice of either getting to friends inside, or staying here and possibly getting hurt...that choice I leave to you...Either way, this fight is going to attract alot of attention!" He said running at Lestat with full force. He slammed his shoulder right into the vampire's stomach, running him into one of the walls of the school. The impact caused the ground to shake, an burst of energy beign sent out as Keiji released his wings.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Liam looked out at the Arcanes. "Rayne and that guy they were looking for are out there." He whispered to Wynne.

Rayne sighed softly, and reached her hand into her pocket and pulled something out that looked like flour. It actually was flour. Then she threw it in the direction of the ghost. Thus he might just be visable. It might or might not work, and she knew that.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:41 pm

"And now the pieces fall into place," Wynne sighed, slightly annoyed. "Damn... they'll attract too much attention if they're just out there fighting!" She was tempted to stand up and run out in the middle of the makeshift battlefield, but she didn't know exactly what to do. But one thing she knew for sure was that if things got too far... she'll stop it. Yes, she will. She had the right tools to do so. But she wouldn't dare to hurt Rayne. Wynne watched from the glass as her Twin throw what appeared to be a white powder at the ghost from earlier.

Morty's face was covered in flour thanks to the female human that Keiji was with. Annoyed, he wiped it off, spitting. He tried to turn invisible again but of all the times, the power wouldn't obey. Morty floated away from the girl slowly. "Now now," he said flatly. "I'm not here to fight at all..." he landed on his feet, brushing off most of the flour.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Rayne grinned. "Funny thing about that. I am." She looked into the door and saw her twin. She nodded to her. Just to let her know she was okay. Then she turned back to the ghost. "If you keep brushing the power off of yourself, I'm gunna have to put more." She said, but before he could say anything she threw more. This time it was more then enough he was covered, every inch of him, as if he had just been in a flour fight, like Rayne used to have with her friends when they used to bake cookies.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Carmen's eyes widened as she watched the fight outside, and almost by instinct she turned invisible. A sort of primal warning sent to her brain told her to stay hidden. "Is there anything that I can help with out there?" she asked Wynne, pointing outside and forgetting Wynne couldn't actually see her pointing. Granted, she knew absolutely nothing about fighting, but maybe she sneak up behind one of them and knock them out, or at least distract them long enough for the real fighters to do their job.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Lestat looked at Keiji, blood running down the side of his mouth. "You....really don't...want to go home huh? Even knowing what the Order is planning? You still wish to make an effort to defy them and father?" He said trying to push Keiji back, but failed.

Keiji smiled just before he jumped back, swinging his sword and cutting Lestats stomach nearly wide open. He turned a sharp flip, his feet hitting the ground while sliding back. "Father was sooo determined to make me into this perfect little gentleman, that would find some chick in the Order, and breed a new race of demons...well guess what brother...I AM NOT GOING TO BE HIS EXPERIMENT!!!" Keiji said enraged. He put his hand up at Lestat, a dark orb of energy forming in his hand. "I will choose who I love...I love one and one alone, and she standing right there....a human...and that..is my choice...not any others."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Rayne turned and looked at Keiji when he said he loved her. She grinned and then turned back to the ghost, she was ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

School
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: