a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+2
rachel
Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:30 pm

"Damn it," Morty hissed. "People like you REALLY make me wish that I had died peacefully." Though he felt that it wasn't right, he flew full-speed towards the girl, first snatching her flour away, and slamming her into a tree. Morty tried his best to keep his distance... if she knew how to make him visible, she must have had other tricks up her sleeve.

"That ghost is a real pain in the ass," Wynne muttered, highly doubting that Rayne would really be okay. There were three other Arcanes out there and all they were doing was staying inside! "If we can, we should try to help Rayne... but I don't think it'd be wise to get involved with the other two. However...." she paused, examining the Vampire and the Demon. "It would be best not to attract too much attention." Wynne turned to Liam. "You should stay here... just for a bit."
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Liam shook his head. "No way!!" He got up and took out one of his stakes. "I'm gunna kill that vamp, right now!" He said and walked out the door.

Rayne laughed and pushed herself off the tree. "Your gunna have to do better then that, Casper." She said, smirking slightly. "Now, stop playing unfair." She said putting her bottom lip out in a pout. "Be in your full form, not in this flour covered invisible ghost." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Lestat coughed heavily, holding his bleeding stomach until the wound healed. "What a hell of a traitor...so is your little girl a good read? Oh its so touching...to see your brother fall in love, with his food?" He said confused, yet laughing. He used his flash step to end up right behind Keiji, picking him up and throwing the young demon, into the building near the school. "How does it feel brother, be betray everything about you and your race!? How does it feel to betray your family!? Refuse your father's gifts!?" He said angrily.

Keiji jumped out of the rubble, hovering in the air, his white wings spread out wide. "What gifts....to know that you can never be normal? I can never be human or demon? I have to stay this half breed monster...for all to see." Flying at Lestat, he appeared again at the ground, a kick going into Lestat's face, sending him over the school. Keiji looked at the floured figure and started to walked toward him, before he stopped and watched. "She can handle herself, and it would be a great chance to see her abilities." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Morty shook his head, and saw the flour drifting from his hair to the ground. "I don't want anything to do with this so why don't you just head back to class?" he told the girl, annoyed. "You could learn a thing or two." he brushed off the flour on his face and turned visible. He looked basically the same as he did, because of the flour, but it also showed the parts of him that weren't floury. "Like manners around others," Morty smiled slightly. "Now run along." He floated to a safe distance away from the girl and the fighting Arcanes.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Rayne stood stunned for a second. "As if you just told me to run along!" She said, and laughed softly. "I think maybe someone isn't the Friendly Ghost, their the Scardy-cat Ghost." She said, taunting him. Waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Morty sighed. "I've learned long ago that little taunts that anger you only lead to where you don't want to go," he said, shaking his head. "I didn't come here to fight, as I said." Morty continued to brush flour off himself. "I simply came here to help him find his brother." He pointed towards Keiji and Lestat, still fighting. One corner of his mouth twitched to a slight smile. "There's nothing quite like brotherly love," he said, and chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:01 pm

"I suggest you leave, then. He's bad news. And you've choosen the wrong side. So leave, but before you do, anwser me this, why haven't you gone to the after life? It's just weird, I've only encountered one other ghost, but she was nice, and on our side." Rayne said watching him, closely.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:12 pm

"I've never really lived," he replied simply, but stood his ground. "That man owes me something, which is why I cannot leave yet... even if it does mean that I could get hurt." Morty looked at the girl with sorrow in his eyes. "Why didn't your friend cross over?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:29 pm

"She had made a mistake in her life, and instead of sending her to heaven or hell, they let her live on Earth, but it was like hell." Rayne looked at the boy. "I'm Rayne." She said and held out her hand. Then stopped, and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 pm

He nodded, and stared at the hand she had offered. "Mortimer," Morty said, smiling slightly. The girl was a clever one. Accepting her hand might be a trick, so he simply nodded. "Or Morty, for short. You do know you just offered your hand to a Ghost, right?" Morty chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Rayne nodded. "Yeah, I realized that as soon as I did it." She said smiling softly to him. Then she turned more towards the door to the school. "One sec, Morty." She told him and looked at Wynne. "Come here." She mouthed to her twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Wynne had impulsively followed Liam out the door, but her attention was drove to her Twin. The timing she looked was perfect; she had asked her to come over there... to greet a Ghost? She looked at Liam, and then back at Rayne. He seemed harmless, so she jogged over to the tree where the two were. "What are you doing?" Wynne asked, feeling slightly angry and confused at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Rayne shook her head. "It's fine. We couldn't kill the ghost anyway. He has to do that himself, by living out what he's suppost to." She told her twin then looked at her recent love. "The Demon, you can't kill him." She told her twin.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Oh. Oh you have got to be kidding me. Carmen thought. They were talking to the ghost. Seriously? He was one of the bad guys, right? Confused and slightly annoyed, she followed them outside and stood next to Wynne and Rayne, still invisible.

"Really?" she asked sarcastically. "Let's go talk to the guy we're fighting. Brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:45 pm

"Is this the Ghost friend that you're talking about?" Morty asked, slightly curious. He felt the auras surrounding him, but there didn't appear to be any other ghosts around. From what he could feel, the blond that Rayne had brought was human. Morty could also feel another human presence as well though... which was odd. Invisible human, huh? he thought, slightly amused by this thought.

Wynne nodded, yet she couldn't understand how her Twin could possibly betray the Slayers by defending an Arcane. Then again, they weren't killing the Ghost right now either. She stared at him, a bit curious. "What business do you have here, anyway?" She asked him. "And your Arcane friends, too." Wynne motioned towards Keiji and Lestat by tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Rayne looked at her twin. "They came for Keiji. That's why I was going to try and fight the ghost." She told her twin sister, and then looked back at Morty. "Yes, I mean it was the same for her too."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Keiji looked around to see that Lestat had fled, his aura getting smaller and smaller as he ran towards the Arcane part of town. "Well that may be the last we see of him for a bit, now for the ghost..." He said cracking his knuckles and turned around to a most unexpected site. "The ghost and Rayne talking??? And the slayers talking together?" He thought, looking at them with a most confused look. Walking toward them, his sword faded into dust as he said,"Excuse me if I am interrupting the introductions, but I have a few questions for this ghost my love." He said looking at Rayne.

As soon as Lestat hit the ground, he stood up, in pain and agony. His arm was brother, his head with ringing, his heart was torn apart. He used what little power he had left to flash step himself towards the nearest blood bank, or whatever humans he could find.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Rayne wrapped an arm around Keiji. "It's alright. But are you okay? Your not hurt are you?" She asked him, looking him up and down, making sure
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Keiji nodded, running a hand gently across her cheek. "I am just fine...but I do not believe my brother Lestat is." He said smiling at her. He turned his attention to Morty, his eyes still calm and caring. "I am sorry that you were caught in the middle of this, but I do believe you were on the wrong side. And let me tell you, my brother has a way of manipulating even the wisest of beings." He said looking away with a slight glare. It had happened so many times before Keiji left his home, and he knew very well what Lestat was capable of if he was allowed to get to higher authority. "I am Keiji Asrigoth, it is a pleasure to meet you....And I only can hope that what my brother promised you, I could possibly give you, if it is in my abilities." He said holding out his hand in respect.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:37 am

The school domineered the expanse of the street, and although it was no NYU, Gabriel Whittington certainly felt intimidated by it's early American and Europen-influenced architecture and red brick walls. However, since Roselyn's death, his post at NYU had been slipping, and he could already feel the English Department voting for his leave. With that in mind, he had managed to wrangle himself a job interview at this school. It paid considerbly less than NYU yet he knew it was only a matter of time before the Department Chair took him aside to tell him that his "job performance lately was less than satisfactory" which would result in the inevitable.

Gabriel glanced at the watch around his wrist, knowing he was at least ten minutes late if not more. He muttered a 'shit' underneath his breath, and then repeated it about five or six more times, before looking around for the administrator's office. And because this school had several buildings which were poorly marked - or at least he was too rushed to notice things properly - he found himself looking desperately for a building he couldn't seem to find. Then, he noticed a group of kids, no doubt students, all assembled together. Two girls appeared to be twins although one had dark hair and the other blonde, a few boys, and another girl. "Excuse me, my name's Gabriel Whittington. And I can't seem to find the administrator's office. Do any of you know where it is?" He asked, his English accent particularly thick. "I'm applying for the creative writing teacher position... the last teacher moved to Maine... I believe?" He added, although he was sure he was rambling at this point, and these kids probably didn't care if he was a pennyless teacher or Jimi-fucking-Hendrix.

Suddenly a mahogany stake slipped out from within his coat pocket, falling to the the asphalt. Immediately he grimaced, thinking how odd that must look to a bunch of teenagers who were probably skipping class to smoke pot or whatever it was kids did these days. He picked it up, casting a bitter glance at the stake. Ever since Roselyn's mysterious death, he had grown superstitious and irrational. He still remembered vividly the embarrassment he had felt when he had typed "vampires" in a Google search, resulting in guilty research, and accumulated knowledge on topics most people considered useless. Yet the circumstances of her death, only made the supernatural seem all the more plausible; a fact he hated to admit.

Gabriel surveyed the group of kids - although a white-haired boy seemed a little too old to be a high school student, for he appeared to be at least in his early twenties - realizing it was the middle of the school day. "I'm not a teacher here or anything, but... shouldn't all of you be in class?"

ooc; I hope all of this is right in the context of the situation. I read back in the posts to make sure I was caught up on things. XD and I hope it's ok if I slide Gabriel into the roleplay?
Back to top Go down
http://moxiegirl.net
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:26 pm

ooc;; It's a great intro!! And it's fine that you brought him in with me!!

Rayne looked at the man, and then at the stake. Huh. She thought briefly, a teacher prepared. She reached out and took it right out of his hand. "Oooh. This is a nice one." She said and tossed it to her twin sister. "Whataya think Wynne?" She asked her sister, grinning. "Now, I'll tell you where the office is, if you tell me why you, of all people, and I say this because your a teacher, are carrying a stake around?" She asked him pulling away from Keiji, to place her hands on her hips, to look at the man. She quickly flipped her hair out of her eyes. She was basically up to the mans chest, but she had to look up to see his face. Rayne knew she was tiny, but she also knew she could take this guy if she had to, but she didn't think she would since he had a stake.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:38 pm

ooc: Argh! I just lost my whole post and now I have to retype it! *grumbles* Anyways, your intro was fine, Allison! Just remember that Carmen is not visible, and so he can't see her, as you mentioned another girl besides the twins in your post.

bic: Carmen's eyes widened as the man came closer. Sure, maybe he'd said he wasn't a teacher, but he sure looked like one. At least she was invisible. It wasn't as if she would get in trouble or anything. Especially since there was absolutely no way she was turning visible in front of someone who didn't know of all this wierd stuff. Although he did just drop a stake.

Wait, did that mean there were such things as vampires too? This was all so wierd to Carmen. She felt a little bad that he was lost, and she did want to tell him where the adminstrator's office was, but there were obvious complications to that plan.

So she stayed quiet as Rayne confronted the stranger. What is with this girl and teachers? Carmen couldn't help thinking. First, she'd picked a fight with the math teacher, and now this guy! A stranger none of them knew, and who had specifically said he wasn't a teacher! Well, he was applying for a position as one. But still...

She smacked her hand to her forehead. Only someone standing really close to her could have heard the barely audible sound, but if they did, her frustration was easily evident.

Last edited by Fox on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:53 pm

ooc;; I just wanted to put this to stick up for Rayne, so I'll write a little something for Liam, but Gabriel, did say he was applying for the creative writing teacher position!!

bic;; Liam watched the teacher guy, he was standing beside the guy. He was kinda weird, so he was alright with Rayne confronting him.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Gabriel would admit, he felt as if this dark-haired girl knew more than she was letting on. Any normal teenager would've just rolled their eyes and perhaps muttered a, "What a weirdo," underneath their breath. However, she seemed as if she knew something, as if the stake meant something more to her than a piece of wood. He was even more surprised when she quickly snatched it from his hand and examined the stake with such expertise like Aragorin in The Two Towers before the battle of Helm's Deep. I need to get a life. He thought to himself.

He looked down at the dark-haired girl, noting how short she was in comparison to him. He studied her intent gaze for moment, knowing that she meant business. What am I supposed to say? He thought, exasperated with himself. That I don't think a common thug killed my girlfriend and now I've become some superstitous, Lord of the Rings-obsessed, vampire-suspecting bachelor?

Feeling suddenly restless, he pulled a cigarette and lighter from his coat pocket and lit the end, while it dangled from the corner of his mouth. His eyebrows knitted together at the assertive girl, debating what to tell her. "I believe that's my personal business..." was his only reply.

ooc; Ok great.
Whoops. Sorry about that; I couldn't remember if she was still invisible or not. (:
Back to top Go down
http://moxiegirl.net
Fox

Fox

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Carmen gritted her teeth as the man pulled out a cigarette. She hated cigarettes. A lot of the kids at the orphanage smoked, and she often fled to Central Park to escape the nasty fumes.

Based off of this, she also couldn't handle being around smoke for too long. Not being used to it, she realized she would probably start coughing or sputtering pretty soon, or at least have her eyes and throat sting a little.

Quietly, she moved around until she was downwind of the guy, which was practically behind him. Holding her hand to her mouth, she listened to here what more he and Rayne would say.

Carmen guessed Rayne had a fair point. Because she had the sinking suspicion now that if demons and ghosts existed, and a guy was carrying a stake around, and Rayne, a demon hunter or whatever seemed to have some knowledge about stakes, then vampires probably existed as well.

Terrific.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

School
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: