a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Banks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Grace

Grace

Location : I would say Wonderland but i like Candyland better :)

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:06 pm

John:
I laid my eyes on the mortal. They met mine. Everything seemed to stop then, except the loud thumping of a heart and the quick shortened breaths that came from her. With a cigarrette in hand, i took a puff and slowly released, making perfectly shaped 'Os' in the smoke. The mortal smirked. I watched.
She seemed to get the message because 2 seconds later she was walking towards me with an alluring swagger and her eyes locked on mine. When she was about two feet away from me her smirk was huge.
"You like, baby?" She did a twirl for me.
"Not bad." i nodded.
She stopped abruntly and stepped closer.
"I hear your a vampire."
"Why yes i am." I glanced at her curiously.
The mortal bobbed up and down in excitment and swiped her thick blonde hair away from the left side of her neck and over her right. There were two little hole just above her collar bone.
I let my cigarrette fall on the ground and squish it with my boot.
"Want to try? Wont cost a thing." She took another step closer until we were toe-to-toe.
"Why?" i asked simply.
"The thrill." she growled hungrily.
She was a blood bank. Thats i think they called them. Ive overheard some vampires once. These 'blood banks' want nothing more than to satisfy our needs and enjoy the thrill that comes with it. Its another way to get high, basically.
I looked around the area and sure enough there were blood banks on every corner. They all had flawless skin, besides the red bruised marks on their necks, but they also had shadows under their eyes that were effect of not enough sleep or nutrition.
"Well?"The mortal slowly got closer until my face was close enough to bite. "Come on baby." she coed.
It took every ounce of stength not to bite her but i could feel hunger overpowering and making my throat burn.
I grabbed her neck and let my fangs sink into her flesh. There was alittle gasp that came from her. Then there was moaning. Other blood banks looked at us in lust, jealousy, or pure hatred.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4040598
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Lyric swayed into the bar, it wasn't really a bar though it was where the blood banks hid out. Jett was walking behind her. "Lyr, why don't you just drink from a kid at school?" Jett asked his twin sister, Lyric.

Lyric laughed softly. "Because, people will notice that...And this is more fun." She told him simply, with a eye roll. She noticed someone new in her bar. She was one of the most known vampires, along with her twin brother, in New York City. The man, was drinking form a girl. Lyric walked up to the bar, part of the bar, it wasn't that big but it wasn't that small, it was a minor fact of it. Lyric was different from most vampires, meaning most vampires found her very attractive just because of the way she looked, and carried herself. She sat on a chair in at the bar and looked at each of the vampires. She didn't want to drink out of a human today...She felt like vamp. She smiled sweetly at each of the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:37 pm

John:

I felt the motals grip loosen and i quickly took a step back. Her eyes were wild with deep dark bags underneith. But the smirk remained and this time it got wider and wider.
"More." She pleaded.
I took another step back and shook my head slowly.
"No. No more. You look horrible." I said.
The mortal didnt hear or care, instead she, without hesitation, jumped towards me and begged. Begged until her voice was raspy.
"Please, please! Just one more bite!" Her hands wrapped around me and i thought she was going to kiss me but her lips went to my ear.
"Please. I need this, you need this. Ill be very still and quiet for you, just for you. Ill even let you suck me dry until im too weak to walk. Ill give you the satisfaction.The satisfaction you've been looking for for years. Please." her voice was a whisper but the lust was in those words. The mortal lived on this lust.
I stepped back and found myself pushed against a brick building. The mortal smiled sweetly and stepped closer. I had to move,sprint,jump, anything to get me away from the mortal. I was just about to give into the temptation when I took my last grip of strength and pushed the mortal back. She stummbled back and lost her footing. I took this moment to my advantage and walked(more like powerwalked) towards the bar.
When i opened the door the inside was full of vampires, and mortals.
"Great." i mummbled.
The bar sools were packed except one. One that had a female vampire who searched hungrily through th crowd. I took a seat on one of he bar stools on the other side of the room. I had to squeeze in between the two obese males but i managed.
"What you want?" he bartender asked.
"Bud." i simply replied not even looking at the bartender.
A few minutes later and a Budweiser was infront of me. I sighed with pleasure and took a sip. Alchohal wasnt something he drank much but it cleared his head. He definantly needed to head clearing.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Lyric turned to the man who had just walked in. "Hia." She said to him smiling a beautiful grin. She threw her long black hair over her shoulder, and looked at him better. She had a beer in her hand like the man. She drank a little from it, watching him. "Your new to the City, aren't you?" She asked him. She knew the anwser though, most vamps didn't just come and sit beside her. She was Lyric Cruz. Her father was one of the most powerful vampires alive. And he had been alive for along time. Lyric briefly looked around for her twin brother. He was now swarmed by girls begging to be drank from and to be changed. Of course. She rolled her eyes a little and turned back to the man.
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 pm

ooc: Sorry if its confusing with me writing in First Person xD

Bic:
I glanced at the woman and only saw a white, toothy smile and long black hair. I nodded as a reply.
"Yea im new here. Came up here from Texas." I said and took another swig of beer.
Throughout my immoratl life Iv heard many things about New York; Its the most populated vampire site in the world, Its also the most dangerous vampire site in the world. This excited me. So I packed up my belongings and headed to New York. I already found it fascinating and alluring, but also mysterious and annoying. There were so many vampires here that i couldnt help but feel alittle small. The cometition for blood was high.
"You own this bar?" I questioned.
I saw her glance in another dirrection and i followed her eyes. There was a man, male vampire, surrounded by women. He had the same white,toothy grin and black hair. His smile was the same too. I looked at the woman with a questioned look.
"He your brother?" I pointed to the man.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Lyric noddd. "Yes, to both questions." She said, that should give it away. "The names Lyric, in case you didn't know. Lyric Cruz." She said and looked over at him with a slight intrest, she wanted to know what he'd think about that. "And the boy, " She paused and nodded towards her twin. "Is my twin brother, Jett." She said and grabbed a bottle of blood from behind the bar and poured some into her beer. "Would you like some?" She asked him. While she watched to learn his reaction about her being one of the most known vamps around the world.

ooc;; It's okay, I get it, I usually do in first person but most people on here don't so it's easier not too.
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 pm

ooc: Yea, im just so used to it x)

bic:

I looked at Lyric for a moment. Ive heard about her; dangerous but sweet. Thank god i did my research before i came here.
"Huh...Well Im John Smith. And Yes, im very intimidated that your a daughter of well known man." I chuckled softly.
I glanced at her brother. He looked so much like him.
The pain started plague my heart,if i had one, and in my head. The memory felt like glass scraping against my skull. It took me a minute to collect myself and look away. I glanced back at Lyric.
"I had a little brother. He looked so much like your brother." he gave her a sad little smirk and moved on.
"Yes please. Alittle shot of blood in my beer will give me the buzz i desperatly need." I smiled.
"So what do you call this place? Seems pretty huge." He asked.
I still couldnt believe the human-and-vampire ratio here. There was so many, human or not human.And believe it or not there were alot more vampires out there in different sites.
"Is this the only vampire bar?" I asked again.
Okay you can say im curious. New York is a foreign land to me. I didnt get out much when i was in Texas. Once i knew i was a vampire i held myself in Texas, like a prisoner in a celll. I felt the need to punish myself, anyway possible, for my being. I guess when i heard about New York i took a leap of faith. I made bail.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Lyric smiled, "It's nice meeting you. And don't be intimidated by me." She told him smiling and poured some blood into his beer. "It's called The Song." She told him shrugging. "But it's not that big. I have another one, in the main part of town, where all the tourist go, and the kids that come to New York. It's a big deal, because it looks like a club, but people know it is another place just like this. But I own more then that, there are places all over town." She smiled at him still, she was basically flirting with him, just not really.
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 am

ooc: Sorry if this is more....inapropriate x) I dont think its too bad.

I watched the blood as it poured into my beer, causing it to sink to the bottom and make swirls. I took a sip and let the familiar taste melt on my tongue.
"Mmm.." was all i could say.
I took another quick sip and turned my attention to Lyric.
"Thats a cool name. I can tell you like music." i smiled at her smile. When she said there were more places i gawked and took another sip. I was going to continue this routine.
Gawk.
Sip.
Smile.
Gawk.
Sip.
Smile.
It was the only thing i could do. I was speechless because it all hit me right away, City Life. Its different. For the mortal and the immortal.
I was about to say something to Lyric when the female mortal on the street came up behind me. She wrapped her around my waist and let her nose snuggle under my ear.
"Heeeey baybehhh. Why yew run awayyy?" Her words were slurred like a drunk mad woman. I turned and face her, then scruntched my nose.
"I think you need to go home , take a shower, and rethink on life." i said slowly and claerly as possible. This mortal was stuck to me like a leech. The annoying part is i cant get it off!
"I luvvv yew tewww bayyybeh!" A shit-ass grin formed on her face, then letting her lips kiss the side of my neck. I felt like hurling. Her breath was disgusting and filthy with alchohol. I glanced at Lyric and gave her a appologetic look.
"Lyric Im sorry. Ill be r--" i was cut off by the mortal.
"Whews thisss bittttch? Sawry honney. Im his blood bank. Buut yew can ruuub yewr skiiiny whitee ass against one of the vampires here, just nooot thiss one." the mortal slurred.
I gave the mortal an annoying look. She had no clue Lyric was a vampire. Instead she let the alchohal run her mouth. I hissed alittle.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 am

I stood up and faced the girl removing her from my new friend. "See heres the thing. Your in my bar. In my city. So, if your going to talk like that, it's a death wish." I told her as if I was talking to a child. I put my hand around her neck holding her a few feet above the ground. "Anything to say? And choose your words carefully, cause I can promise you they'll be your last words." I told her loosening the grip on her neck ever so slightly so that she'd be able to say something. The rest of the bar now had there eyes on me.

ooc;; It's fine, lol.
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:34 am

"Im-uh-I-i-im sorry. I didnt mean it. I-I just thought your were human! Please let me go. Ill go home right away and rethink life. I swear. Just like what he told me to do."
The mortal glanced my way and i just shook my head softly. She had it coming, i wasnt going to save the mortal unless i feel like it. I didnt feel like it.
"Help.please." she whispered.
I looked at he for a moment then hissed.
"No." I said and took another sip of my beer.
The mortal started crying and her hands shook violently. I had to look away. I could only hold this mean guy act for so long, until i turn into a softy.
I glanced at Lyric and could tell she was pissed, maybe even more than pissed. I had to try.
"Lyric, can you spare her. Just this once? Kick her out of the bar, out of the neighborhood, HELL! Kick her out of New York city but please dont kill her." I said slowly then i added.
"She's young, vulnerable. She has time to learn. And if she doesnt, well, then let fate eat her alive." I stared at my drinking glass, trying to ignore all the stares.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:42 am

Lyric looked at him. "Sorry. I have a reputation to keep." She said and winked softly, as if to say, 'This is an act. Go along with it. This girl won't die.' "I'm taking this outside. Everyone else go back to having fun." She held her above the ground with her hand still around her neck as she walked outside, and dropped the girl hard to the ground. "Get the hell out of my city. If I ever see you anywhere ever I will kill you. Do you understand?" Lyric asked her, her deep dark eyes staring into the girls eyes as if she was looking at her soul. "And trust me, I don't give second chances very often."
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:56 am

I didnt think i could handle her reply until she winked at me. I smirked just a bit and the last swig of my beer.
"Mkay, fine." i mummbled, acting along. I gave her a thankful glance as she walked out.
"Oh! Oh! Thank you! Yes ill leave right away!!!! I-Im so sorry!" the mortal didnt even glance at Lyric then sprinted across the street and towards east.
While I was inside i felt nervous and irritated--people were still staring, only at me this time. Ive never like being center of attention.
"Want another one?"asked the bartender.
I nodded and thanked him as he slid another Budweiser infront of me with a tint of red in it. I looked at the bartender and he smiled.
"Thought you might need another one of those." he chuckled.
"Oh yea." I sighed and took the beer and took three big gulps. Two more gulps and i was already done.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Lyric walked back into the bar and drank the rest of her drink. Jett came to her side. "Are we ready to leave?" He asked his twin sister, then looked at the man she had been sitting beside. Lyric smiled and stood up, looking at her twin brother. "Jettie, your colour is so much better now." She told him, smiling. His cheeks were a normal colour now. She knew he had made himself fuller then he needed to. Then she turned to John, and grinned. "Would you like to come with us?" She asked him, smiling her most beautiful smile. "I could show you around more." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Demetra made her way inside the bar where she would grab a snack or two. To a mortal's eyes, it would seem like any other bar inside and outside. But to any who know the existence of the Arcane, they would know that this isn't your typical one serving alcoholic beverages... there were "blood banks" everywhere, and at this, Demetra smirked. She idled by the entrance for a while wondering where she should start. She had sensed a couple vampires as she walked in, but decided to stay away from them for a while.
Like they would care that I'm here, Demetra thought. It's not like I will run into someone familiar.

ooc; Sorry I don't have time to read most of the posts above at the moment. xD
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 am

Meri stumbled in to the bar still hungry.Where are bloodbanks when you need them?She looked at the bartender"Whaddya want?"Meri replied a simple"I don't want beer."She gave him a look.The man sighed and said."That man over there in the brown shirt.He's a bank.Meri replied."thanks"She then made her way over to him and said,"Hello."The boy replied"Hi.Then he whispered,Lets go outside for this.Meri followed him out into the dark of the alley and said,"I hear your a bank."The boy replied,"That I am.And I'm thinking you need blood."Meri replied,"Yes I do."Then the boy unbutoned 3 buttons on his shirt and tilted his head to the left.Meri then bit into his neck and drank her fill.She pulled away and said,"Thank you.I was at risk or biting my boyfriend."The boy answered,"No prob."Meri then turned and left.I nearly killed him,that boy,and he doesn't even know it.But his blood will last me at least three days.
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:38 pm

**(Sorry i was gone fore awhile lol! I was VERY busy and i didnt have access to a computer Crying or Very sad )**

I looked at Lyric then her brother Jett. When i looked around the room more and more vampires squeezed in and more and more humans begged. It annoyed the fuck out of me how every human here seemed to have lost their self-respect and independance. Where he grew up those two things you were proud of. You lived and breathed them.
I took another swig of my beer and nodded "Sure." I checked my watch. Shit. Its almost time.
"But we'll have to make is kinda quick. I need to get going soon." I looked up from my watch and gave lyric a sad little smirk.
When I looked at Lyric again, i looked closer. She had make-up on; eyeliner,eyeshadow,mascara ect. It confused me. She would look more beautiful natural, clean. Or at least thats how I like to see women these days. But that most likely wont happen. Everything is so...Materialistic. Back then all women had were natural looks. You either had them or not.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Lyric rubbed her eyes. She looked away after noticing him looking more at her make up. "Where are you going though?" She asked him putting her head to the side. "And come on then, follow us."

Jett walked forward swiftly, near the door. When he bumped into a woman. He stopped and put a hand on her shoulder to make sure she didn't fall. He didn't really look at her till the red hair caught his eye. He turned towards her. "Dem?" He said, grinning his wide, goofy like grin.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:55 pm

"Hmm?" Demetra let out, slightly annoyed that someone dared to bump into her. When she looked at the kid, she smirked. "Well if it isn't little Jett," she said cheerfully, teasing the boy by pinching his cheeks. "I haven't seen you in quite some time, little boy." Demetra laughed and left the boy's cheeks alone. "I'm assuming your sister is nearby... well, how have you been?" Though she wasn't in the mood to find someone that she knew, running into a Vampire whose father she was close to seemed alright.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Jett rolled his eyes. "Yeah, shes flirting with some vampire." He told her nodding backwards. "And I'm not that little anymore. I'm a full vampire now!" He said proudly, as he flipped his hair, "Dad'll be so happy your here." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:21 pm

"I have to do go see some friends. I promised to go see them once i was in New York. " I have Lyric my sad little smirk.
I paid the bartender and stood up from the stool. While we headed towards the door i caught a glance of red hair. This was a surprise, it wasnt normal red hair but red-red hair. I quickly looked away and shook my head. I was allucinating. Yea.
"I wont be staying long in New York, actually." I said slowly. "I miss Texas already and i should be heading back in 4 days."
I glanced at Lyrics face and breathed in the New York air when we were outside. I coughed alittle. The air here isnt like the air in Texas. This air is polluted and cataminated. Once again i felt another pain of homesickness in my gutt.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:42 am

"Oh, so your old man's here, eh?" Demetra said, slightly distant as she continued to scan through the crowd of the bar. Sure enough, Jett's twin Lyric was over by the counter talking to a man... a rather familiar looking man at that. She looked away. I've already seen enough familiar faces for now, she thought, looking back at Jett. "You'll always be that adorable little boy in my eyes," Demetra smirked as she gazed into his bright blue eyes. "You kids grow up so fast... so tell me, is the 'food' here any good?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Lyric frowned. "Oh." She said to him, sighing softly. She looked at him, studying him well. "I've never been to Texas." She said putting a finger to her chin, thinking. "Whats it like there?" She asked him.

Jett grinned at her. "There are some very nice things." He nodded towards a group at the back. "Them." He told her, smiling. He didn't like that she thought of him as a little kid, but he didn't mind that she thought he was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm

"Mmm, I see," Demetra replied, eyes set on a rather delicious looking college drop out boy with fine blonde hair. "Well, I best be on my way to get a snack. I came to this city with company so I'm afraid we'll have to catch up later." She began to walk away from Jett, waving flirtatiously at the young man she was looking at, who had just spotted her. Before she took another step, she turned back to Jett. "Take care of your sister, alright?" Demetra blew him a kiss and walked towards her snack.
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:18 pm

I was caught by surprise when she looked dissapointed. I didnt know it would make her that sad.
I gave her another one of my gentle smiles as i walked down the street with her.
"Its pretty. But i think it was beautiful back then. It was nothing but prairie lands. I miss those days." I nodded and smiled back at the memory.
"But its still pretty. I guess the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders made it even prettier for men. Thats why there are so many down there." i chuckled.
"But other than that Texas will always be texas. It has beautiful beaches along the Gulf. People still where the cowboy boots and hats to represent. The climate is humid and sticky, but cold and wet. And the southern drawls are everywhere. Im glad everyone still goes 'Hey y'all!' instead of 'Yo man!' and do some weird hand shake." I chuckled softly again looked at Lyric.
"So anyway. Enough about Texas. Where'd you grow up? hmmm?" i asked curiously.
Even though i thought the girl as a good companion i knew nothing about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Banks
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: