a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Banks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Blood Banks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Meri bit her lip."He kissed me?"Meri was the guilty party here and she knew it."Um.Ok He called me pretty and was REALLY nice to me and told me if I wanted to I should so I did.And he's..."Meri sighed and resumed speaking,"Such a good kisser.It's my fault.Blame me.Punish me."

ooc;I don't think Meri should kiss Dave.Could you change it?
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Keiji watched the whole even unfold, and it was perfect, just what he had planned. He kept his thoughts to himself, but he had this plan set for awhile. Knowing Meri would easily give herself to him was all what he knew. And now that Dave made an enemy of him, Keiji could start to turn them all against one another. The demon leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, a slight evil smile on his face."Meri....I will remember that...anytime you need me, I'll be around." He thought, looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Meri shot a smile his way."So now that that's taken care of I need to talk to Keiji."Meri shoved Daveof and back towards the others."Ok.Do you want to make it so our wager will be perminate?It's like a legal document for vampires."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Keiji smiled an shrugged. "That is for you to decide...but for a demon, we sign our documents alittle different." He thoguht hovering up to the roof. He waited for her, his smile getting wider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:30 pm

"How do you sign you document?"Meri watched him hover up and spoke,"I can't get up there."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Keiji appeared behind Meri and jumped them up to the roof, the entire group watching."A demon signs out pacts in either blood, or bond...that choice I leave to you." He said softly to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:38 pm

"Bond?"Meri said with a confused tone,"What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Keiji kissed Meri deeply, holding her close. The kiss left a small mark on her lips. "That is the bond....a kiss." He said looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Meri looked over the gaping mouths that were her friends.Meri whispered."I'm so sorry.But thy're watching."Meri slapped Keiji,Then she yelled,"How dare you kiss me, I have a boyfriend!"

Last edited by Cutie on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Keiji smiled but felt the pain. He let her down back at the street and looked at Dave. "Looks like things are different when others come around huh?" He said jumping onto a roof and looking down at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Meri stumbled a bit but then stood and plled out her compact mirror.The outline of a heart resided on her lips.Meri put lipstick over it so itwouldn't show.She shot Keiji a thought,"What's up with the heart tattoo?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Keiji smiled and sat on the edge of a building, looking down at her. "That would be our pact my dear...it is surprisingly a heart on your lips, and there fore shows that your lips hold a key." He thought to her.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Dave's frown deepened as the demon began to show off his skills, and even deeper as he kissed Meri right in front of him. He didn't want to make a scene, though, his hands clenched tightly into fists just aching to knock the crap out of the white haired man. Dave's foot twitched to move forward to them, but, he didn't do anything. "Maybe you should've just stayed where you were before," he muttered, looking down at the ground. He planned to leave... soon.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:40 pm

"A key?"Meri thought.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Keiji hit the ground and looked at Dave. He walked up close to the male and said," You want to hit me...do it, and see what happens. I owed that to her anyway......and trust me, Im not going to fight a vampire like you, because you feel like you have to prove that you are her boyfriend....I understand how you feel...and I may feel the same anger you are one day." He said looking at the man as natural as he could. He turned to Meri and Demetra saying,"I felt something from this direction awhile ago, but it has seemed to disappear...what was it?" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Meri spoke quickly,Letting her Romanian accenct slip accross her toung,"The first in order,Sir Caius Alexandros.And please don't fight.I don't like physical fighting."Meri again sent him a thought,"Key?"This time a little louder.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm

"I can tell by your expression that he isn't the nicest of fellows." Keiji said with bit of sarcasm. He felt like they were hiding something about this leader of the Arcane."Ok, so we have 3 members of the Order here now...why would the leader be here of all people?" He said curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Meri yelled aloud on accedent,"WHAT KEY?"meri blushed and shot everyone a glance saying,"Don't ask."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Dave shook his head. It was simply out of his nature to hit someone... no matter how much that person pissed him off. "Just don't do it again." He said, looking up to the man's eyes. Though he found it slightly intimidating that this man was taller, it was pretty much the same story with everyone else. "And I mean it." He turned his gaze to Meri, frowned, and looked back down at the ground. "I better get going soon," he mumbled, hoping that nobody heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Meri watched Dave walk off angrily.Meri wanted to tell him why he had kissed but when she tried she couldn't.Meri ran u to Keiji and asked,"Why can't I tell?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Dave walked away, no intentions going back whatsoever unless he had forgotten something. With both hands in his pockets as he walked, he checked.
Cellphone, Dave thought. Check. Keys... check. Yup, that's everything. He stopped at an intersection as the light turned red, and looked up at the street sign. It wasn't too far from his apartment, and for that he was glad. Dave stood there, waiting as yellow cabs and vehicles of all sorts passed by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm

The others had gone off as far as Meri could see,So it was just her and Keiji.Meri bent over gripping her hair talking to herself,"Why me?Why me?"Meri opened her eyes to Keiji's face.Meri shot Dave a thought,"I'm sorry.I literally can't tell you.Com..."Meri lost him,He was too far away.

Last edited by Cutie on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Dave stepped off the curb to cross the street. Before he walked away, he could have sworn he heard Meri in his head. For a moment, Dave had forgotten that she could read and communicate through the mind. He kept walking though, and just as he got to the other side of the road and the other light turned green, he looked back. But only for a moment.
He wanted to talk to her... badly. How much it hurt. But he didn't, simply because he didn't want to make her cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 pm

"I don't even care why I can't tell or What key.I'm sorry for running off."Meri kissed his forehead as if she was the mother kissing her child good-night.Meri ran in the directin of Dave's house.There he was.Meri slowed to a fast walk.She grabbed his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Keiji looked in the way that Meri ran saying softly,"A key to your soul Meri...a key to your very soul..." He said putting his hands in his pockets. Another part of the plan completed, another ready to do his bidding in order to crush the arcane team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Banks
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: