a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Banks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

Blood Banks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Jett nodded. "I'll do that! And find me when your not busy." He said walking out of the bar and after Lyric and the guy.

Lyric grinned and spun in a circle holding her arms out. "The city that never sleeps." She told him, smiling. "I've lived in New York for almost all my life. I was born in a small town in Canada, but after that I've lived here for all my life."
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Location : I would say Wonderland but i like Candyland better :)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 pm

"Thats cool." i nodded.
"Ive been to Canada too and let me tell you something...They do not like it when you mix them up with Americans. Trust me." i smiled.
When i heard footsteps behind us i slightly turned and glanced behind us. I saw Jett, the twin brother.
"Looks like your brother wants to catch up with us." I slowed my walking pace and waited for the brother. He looked so much like his sister i swear if i put a wig on him i would mix him up for the real deal. The thought grossed me out greatly.
"Hey." i said to him smiling.
I always like to meet the close ones. First reaction is everything to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4040598
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Jett nodded. "Hey." He said and looked at Lyric. "I was just talking to Dem, she's back in town."

Lyric grinned. "Cool. I'm thinking we should go visit the rest of the vampires in Texas." She said giving John a smirk. She was just kidding really.
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Location : I would say Wonderland but i like Candyland better :)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 am

"Is that the girl with the freakishly red hair?" i asked.
The hair was the only thing that caught my eye. It stood out like a sore thumb. He couldnt help but stare at it. Red hair was just so lovely.
"Well you can go to Texas if you want but i dont know if you'll like it there. Not a lot of people know about you down there so they might not be as high mannered there than it is here." i said glancing at my watch.
"Man...I got to go but ill catch you guys later. If you want we can meet here again?" I looked more at Lyric than her brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4040598
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Lyric nodded. "Sure. We'll meet back here." I told him smiling. "And yes, that was the red-head. She's a member of the order."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 am

ooc; Haha, sorry I haven't posted on this one in a while. ;___; I think I'll also post the "blood bank" concept on the webbie once stupid Neo fixes their petpage glitch. =)

Demetra was already flirting away with the young man in the corner of the room, away from the crowd. It seemed that all the 'blood banks' had some kind of system to when a creature would feed on them. At last, the boy had tilted his neck to the side, and she leaned in to take a bite... and out poured his delicious crimson blood. She didn't want to overconsume, so Demetra had only fed on him until she could feel his legs wobbling, and stopped then. She smirked at the boy, kissed him on the cheek and headed towards the exit. But instead of leaving right away, she turned to the crowd in the bar for Lyric and Jett.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:38 pm

"You are really here...of all the places..." A whisper was left at Demetra's ear. Caius Alexandros, the leader of the Order, at the corner of the room, moved so fast, his whisper was heard, after he was back in the corner. He appeared behind the young demon, his eyes a dark blood red, his hair silver gently flowing behind him. "You were given a mission...as was Beth...and here you both are...playing lover with these packs of meat....I am...very...disappointed.." He said running his hands up her sides, his mouth close to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Demetra rolled her eyes, sighing as she heard the familiar voice. "Forgive me, my lord," she mumbled politely to her superior. "But shouldn't we recharge before a battle?" Her mouth twitched to a slight smirk. "Besides, I have a good feeling about this city. There are so many places to search and I have a source or two that might know a few things." Demetra's eyes turned to Jett and Lyric, then to Caius. "Here for a snack?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Beth walked into the blood bank, making a face. She didn't understand the blood thing. But she was full on her favourite sweets. She walked over to where she spotted a red head. "Hi Si-." She stopped when she saw Caius. And the surprise made her turn back into a fairy. Then she made herself, become a human again and bowed. "Hello, my Lord." She said, in her high airy wind chim voice.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Caius put his hand around Demetra's neck, looking at her strictly. "Oh...well, since you are asking, a little demon blood would quench my thirst, even if I don't really need it. Also I must say, the new outfits are stunning....just tell me, which mall did you two go to in order to get them? In stead of searching?" He said chuckling. He removed his hand from Demetra's neck, realizing the energy signature not too far from their position. It was simple, easy, and pretty weak to be a demon, at least in Caius' eyes. "Feel that? That is your cue...I believe if you have made a few friends, take them with you, all the more fun." He said walking to the entrance, and watching them as he crossed his arms and leaned against the railing of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:10 pm

She sighed, and nodded. As much as Demetra didn't want to get Jett and Lyric into this, having 'backup' wouldn't hurt. She turned to the Fairy beside her. "Let me introduce you to some old friends of mine, Sister." She said, walking over to the Vampires. "Jett, Lyric." She nodded to the two respectively. "And who is this?" Demetra gave the man a smirk. Though, now that she could definitely look at the man, she knew that it was a Vampire of the Order. Letting her mind wander, she thought if the twins knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:12 am

Beth smiled at them, wickedly. "I'm Beth, second on the Order." She told them.

Jett and Lyric smiled at the same time. Then Lyric gave Demetra a look. As if to say, my brother likes you!! And I like the cowboy, vampire!! Lyric then smiled. "What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 pm

ooc; Dave and Meri will make their first appearance on this thread now. c:

Demetra smirked. "We're going to have a little fun while we're still in town," she said simply. "There may be a little skirmish, but..." she looked at the twins, afraid that she might regret it later on. "You can handle that, can't you?"

Amazed at his recently acquired skills, Meri and Dave ran effortlessly from one place to another, and they had now ended up back in New York. However, it wasn't a part of town that he's seen before. No surprise, this city's gigantic, Dave thought as they stopped to the bar that Meri had led him to. "Guess it's a good thing that it isn't a regular bar." He told Meri, slightly nervous about the 'blood bank'. "I'm still not old enough to drink," Dave chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:10 pm

Meri looked around the room and saw her former superior and walked over to him.Meri said,"Caius Alexandros.This fairy your new pawn?You truly were good at manipulating me."She looked and saw to fairly young vamps and asked them,"Who, might I ask, are you two?"She looked back at Dave and whispered to him,"Don't beleive anything that oaf says."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:25 pm

He scratched a sideburn as he examined his surroundings. Dave felt a bit scared, slightly claustrophobic, and nervous at the same time. Bars meant that there would be people.... meaning more death visions. As he stared at the man that Meri had addressed to as Caius, a vision began to appear, but Dave quickly looked away. His head began to pound, and his throat began to scorch. He nodded to Meri in reply, but kind of had no idea what she meant by "superior". Now that Dave was different... he had a lot of things to learn. Meri had filled him in for the most part, but there were still a few questions that wanted to slip out. He pushed them back in his mind and stood there, trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Beth turned, and made a face. "Excuse me?" She practically yelled. You don't make fairies mad. It was common knowledge. "I am no ones pawn! I'm the second member of the Order! And I'm on it because I choose too! No one can manipulate me, maybe he could to you, because your a weak little child." She said and turned her hair was half blonde and half blood red, it was part of her power which showed her anger, usually her hair was just blood though.

Jett and Lyric both nodded to Demetra, and said, "We can handle it." At the same time. Then they turned to the vamp who was being screamed at by the fairy. Lyric raised an eye brow. "You don't know who we are? Twin vampires, most powerful vampire dad." She said it, like someone would say, duh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Meri's expression changed to an "Oh no you didn't" type face and said,"Oh really little twit.Were you second in command when you were 12 years of age until you were 847 years of age?I don't think so."Meri said with a smile and turned to the 2 children that called themselves vampires and told them,"Before THIS."Meri pointed to Caius and returned to speaking,"My great great great Grandmother was the Arcane leader and the most powerful vampire in the vampire history books!I do not need to be spoken to like that by a pair of rugrat's barely over the age of 18 with a powerful father!You're lucky you have a father.I'm going to tell you something about myself.My mother "died" shortly after I was born and when I was 4 my father killed my brothers and sisters and himself.Right in front of me."Meri expression changed to dred as the memories of the corpses shot through her head.Meri quickly forced a different, awkward face Then said,"You should be thankful you at least have each other."Meri new that if this broke into a fist cuffs she could only rely on her speed and agility.Meri walked over to the boy and put a finger on his nose saying,"Although you could be a promising little tike."Meri moved to his sister and said,"You have a pretty face and a big mouth but that won't go anywhere unless you have the guts to actually fight."Meri didn't like it when people fought back but it was so much more fun to fight then to just have them mindlessly take her harsh words.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Beth was so mad, that she was about ready to kill this girl. "You think your lives been hard, you little brat? My daughter, was three and she was killed infront of me! Followed by my husband, and any other fairies, people could get their bloody hands on! So, know what your talking about before you talk!"

Lyric pushed her hand away from her twin, and just in general, herself. "If you don't think I have the fight, I can show you right now, by killing you." Lyric said, and smiled sweetly, like a little girl who had just been caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

Jett turned away from the girl. "Don't touch me. You don't know us, anything about us. So don't talk big. And stop calling us rugrats, or tykes or anything like that. Because were not." Jett was normally a really nice guy, but he was mad at this girl.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:23 pm

"That's enough out of all of you!" Demetra yelled, anger clenching her fists. "Save the bitching for the battle field," she muttered at the Vampires, and sighed. "If you ladies are done with your little catfight, then why don't we take it outside and mangle a few Slayers while we're at it?" Demetra turned to Caius who was still waiting at the door. "Such insolence shouldn't be shown in our Lord's presence." She then turned to look at Meri and her little companion. "Miss Meridith," she addressed her formally. "Would you and your... friend like to tag along?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Meri snapped out of her "I always have to win" state and said,"Sorry dears.Get a bit competitive.I do not think you want to fight a being who is over 2000 years old girly."Meri looked at the demon and said,"I don't think of him as "my Lord"I think of him as a weak, spineless, fool."and turned back to the twins.Meri stuck her hands out to them criss cross and spoke,"Meridith Maggie Johnson.Meri for short.I met you two as babies.Jett.You have grown in to a good looking young man."Meri turned to the girl,"And you Lyric a lovely flower.You two with these three?"Meri asked.Then she remembered.DAVE!She spoke,"And this fellow is David."Meri leaned in and whispered,"He's a new born.So try not to confuse him."Meri had spoke all the while in her accent.She turned back to the demon and spoke,"Of course.A good work-out never hurt."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Lyric shrugged softly. Not bothering to shake the womans hand. "We are, I guess." Then Lyric turned to the newborn called Dave and smiled. "Hi, I'm Lyric." She nodded softly. "This is my brother Jett, if you haven't caught on." Jett nodded too.

Beth just shook her head. "Enough! Let's go." She yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Meri made a hissing noise and spoke,"Meow!Beth was it?Would you kindly allow me to make a stop at my home?It would take but minutes."Meri looked at Dave and with a look she told him."You're going home."Then Meri turned to Lyric and said,"Do you always speak for your brother?"Meri lifted a brow in a dissaproving manner.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Dave smiled politely, wanting so bad to meet them properly by looking at them, but he just couldn't risk another vision. "Hi," he said shyly, looking up but looking at a distant spot on the other side of the room where no one was lingering. "You can call me Dave, by the way." Dave chuckled slightly. Nice to meet you all." The fact that they were all inhuman frightened him a bit, but he remembered that he wasn't exactly human anymore either. "I am?" Dave whispered back to Meri. "What if you get hurt?"

Demetra rolled her eyes and began to walk back to Caius with the others. "We've got another friend to find somewhere in the city," she told him, and Beth. "Perhaps he's already found our first victims." She smiled wickedly, imagining ripping the throats of Slayers right out of their skin, staining the surroundings with their blood. She had to hold in a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Beth nodded softly.

Lyric narrowed her eyes. "No. But I do sometimes, seeing as my brother doesn't like to talk to people that much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Meri looked at Dave and spoke,"I'll be fine."Meri kissed Dave on the lips quickly and snapped her fingers in the twins direction."Let's go."Meri looked back and took Dave's hand until they were outside.Once they were out the door she let go and spoke,"Go back to your place Dave."Meri looked at the red head and asked,"whos is this "friend" You were talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Banks
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: