a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Banks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Blood Banks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:22 pm

He disapeared into the crowd.Meri sighed and walked back to Keiji."Good he's stil here."Meri whispered to herself."Take me somewhere.Please.I don't wanna walk or run or anything.I'm doing you a favor and now you owe me so think of this as part of it."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Keiji motioned for her to follow him, walking down the street to a nearby restaurant that he had found before he went to hells kitchen. It was a rather fine establishment with reservations needed to get in. As the two walked in, the person at the desk said, "Ah, welcome, may I help you?" Keiji looked at the man, then back at Meri. "Reservation under Asrigoth, private table..." He said smiling. The man looked through the books and smiled back. "Ah yes sir, please right this way." As the two were seated in a corner round booth, they were given menus to choose from and served wine glasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 pm

"Trying to get me drunk are we?Not for the reasons I think though."Meri shoved her wine away.Meri opened her menu and pretended to look through it.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Keiji chuckled. "Well, I would like to get to know every side of you, even the drunk crazy side." He said smiling at her. He took a look at the menu before the waiter came back, asking for their choice of beverages. "Bring out your oldest wine, the silence of time, 1867." He said calmly. The waiter looked at Keiji wide eyed before nodding and walking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 pm

"Fine."Meri took her wine glass and drank the whole thing ,Then tok his glass,poured it into hers,and drank it.The waiter came back weilding a large bottle and handed it to Keiji.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:00 am

Rayne ran after Keiji after a while. She had gotten near the blood banks just in time to see him enter a resturant with a women. She wasn't human. It then dawned on Rayne that she was probably played by the vampire. She reached into her pant leg and pulled out a silver knife that she hide in her jacket sleeve as she walked in. She ignored the hostests by the door and just kept walking. When she got to the table she pulled the vampire out, the girl. "Your a...a...bitch." She whispered. "And you smell like death, so your a vampire." She stuck the knife into the table, it made a little pang. Then she grabbed a stake from her jacket. "Your about to die." She whispered softly.

Jett grinned. "Sure." He said to Demetra. He'd follow her everywhere.

Lyric watched as the Dave-Meri-Evil demon guy thingy played out. She decided to follow Dave. "Dave! Wait!" She called when she got closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:10 am

Meri eyes widened acting scared.She had trained for years with her best friend Anthony Renolds,Sebastions nephew,On how to kill slayers.Meri normally hid her strength so her oponents would underestimate her."Not a chance."Meri Whispered just before she grabbed the stake and through it accross the room.Meri was able to get her feet up to the girls stomach.She kicked,hard,And sent the girl flying across the room.Meri ran for the door, jumping across tables.She hit the last table."No time to open the door."She thought.Meri rammed through the glass.She hit the ground and coughed up some blood.Meri got back up ready to fight or run.The slayer came out holding her stake."Why aren't you trying to kill my freind?"Meri vomited."Too much wine.Don't normally drink.But I guess I just can't say no to a demon of his nature.My boyfriend, of course, would disaprove.What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:32 pm

"Perfect." Demetra grinned, and began to walk in the direction of the school. The others seemed to be going separate ways, so a formal goodbye wasn't really necessary. "That Demon is definitely up to something," she said to Jett.

Dave felt something tug on his sleeve. He turned around to see what it was, but it was gone before he knew it. Shaking his head, he turned and kept walking. Lyric's voice was calling out to him, so he turned his head and stopped on the side of the street to wait for her. "What is it?" Dave asked, slipping a bit of impatience in his tone. He didn't want to be rude, especially to the Vampire who had let him feed off her, but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Keiji was stunned by Rayne's appearance. He didn't know how to react to the two females now in confrontation with one another. "Ladies, Ladies, let not get into something that can be avoided...Now human....why are you disturbing our meal? Considering I am with a very close friend of mine. You would be wise to just leave...." He said to Rayne, giving her a slight wink that Meri could not see. He looked back at Meri and stood up, getting ahold of the vampire and kept her from falling over. "Come my dear, we must be going, it may be best if we get you to somewhere you can rest." he said walking her to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 pm

"NO!I wanna know what the hell is up!I mean, she's a slayer, trying to slay me.Why would you let a slayer live?"Meri sent him a thought,"Is she..."Meri pondered it for a short moment and resumed,"The one we spoke about?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Lyric sighed sfotly. "I'm sorry." She said, then looked at Dave. "Listen, I know you don't like drinking blood from people, but what if I know a way that you can without hurting anyone. Or drinking for me, or anything. Because the longer you wait, it's gunna hurt. Plus, you shouldn't be alone."

Jett nodded. "For sure." He said to her.

Rayne looked at the vampire. "I'm bloody well not going to tell you my name." She said it in a british accent, she was so mad, and she couldn't help it. Then she looked at Keiji and shook her head. "Don't you ever come near me again." She said shaking her head at him. "I don't even bloody care anymore." She said, walking out the back door. Then she stopped and whispered, "I'll kill you, if I have to." She shook her head and was out the door, when she was out the door she climbed up to the roof then she sat down on the roof and looked out at the city.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Keiji looked down as a single tear fell. He let go of Meri and ran after Rayne. He saw her no where in sight and yelled, "RAYNE...RAYNE!!!!..." He said falling to his knees. He punched the ground hard enough to cause the ground to shake. "I...I only...was trying to protect you....trying to destroy the arcane by myself...to keep you away from having to fight....if only you had realized that...."He said with tears falling down to the ground. He shook his head and stood up, his heart broken. "You...said...you would kill me...hard to believe if you loved me...that you could kill your lover so easily..." he said walking down the street, keeping his head down.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Rayne stood on the top of the building. "You don't get it." She whispered softly to herself, then she ran back a little and ran towards the next building. She landed it the ran off the building and landed infront of Keiji. "Wait. You killing the Arcane, it won't help. Thats my job, and you being with some girl won't help that. I can handle a vampire. And listen, I could kill myself to save the world. But you, I told you that because...I...I'm weak." She whispered the last part.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:24 pm

"Keiji chuckled, his hair still covering his eyes, but tears still falling of his chin. "So me gaining influence over other Arcane to make them destroy themselves, was a bad idea? You would kill me...because I love you...because...I would do anything...no matter what it was...in order to keep you safe...in order to make you happy. It seems like...the love is alittle one sided." He said looking at Rayne with a teary angry expression.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Rayne looked at him. "I'd do the same for you." She said looking up at him with an honest expression, she did mean it. "But I trusted you, and seeing you with her made me think that I had to do something, and so I said that I'd do the only thing I'm good at..." She said and took a step away from him. She wasn't surewhat he'd think of that, and wasn't sure if he'd never want to talk to her ever again.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Keiji walked up to Rayne and kissed her softly. "We just have different ways of taking care of our enemies....but of all the things I would never do, it would be to cheat on you...I love you too much for that..." He said holding her close. Never was he will to just give his heart up to any one person, but she was the only thing he wanted in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Meri watched the scene and quietly made a,"Aaaaw.I wish my guy wold tell me stuff like that."Meri spoke aloud this time,"Yo,Keiji how do you undo the pact?Our deal was I'd help you keep your girl a secret as long as she didn't attack me,and um she broke the deal.Just now."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:45 pm

"Our pact, is something you don't realize the rules about..." He said looking back at Meri. He turned to her and gave a slight smile. "A demon can change the rules of his own pact whenever he wishes...meaning...by any case...you are under my command. If I so wish it, that heart crest could move over your whole body, and give you a permanent birth mark that you will not live with in the next 5 minutes. So the choice is yours Meri, either you can respect me as an ally and as your master, or you can try and get away, and die..." he said giving an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:33 am

Rayne made a face, at the vampire, but she buried her face into Keiji's chest. "Can I please kill her?" She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:53 am

Keiji shook his head and kisses Rayne deeply. "Now my love, no reason to do anything like that, otherwise we may be a couple covered in blood, with people watching us make out...no reason for that is there?" he said giving Rayne a rather seductive smile.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:56 am

"Maybe." She whispered, smirking softly. "But fine." She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:09 am

Keiji, pulled Rayne closer and kissed her deeply, his hands running down her back. He kissed down to her neck and bit her gently and playfully. "Shall we get going my love?" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:11 am

Rayne laced her hand with his. "Yes." She whispered to him, grinning softly. When she was with him, sometimes it felt like she was under his spell.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 am

He pulled her along and said, "Now where to my love? Shall we go be alone for awhile, or shall we go get together with the others?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 am

Rayne paused and thought. "Hmm...You pick." She said to him. She really wasn't sure, she was sort of worried about her twin but she knew she'd be able to handle herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Banks
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: