a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Banks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Blood Banks - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Meri looked up at Dave and kissed him."I know you'll protect me Dave."Meri said.When she turned around the man was standing right in front of her.Meri squeeled."Sorry.You scared me.I didn't know you were there."He had scared meri so much she was now hugging Dave,Who had no problem hugging her back.Meri looked up at his face,He was about 2 feet taller than her and like 8 inches taller than Dave,or at least that's what it looked like.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:54 pm

To Dave, the man's scent smelled a lot like the other white/silver haired man, as well as the red head close by. So they're the same species, he thought, looking up at him, hugging Meri close in his arms. "Hi there," Dave greeted him, with a slight smile. He didn't want to be rude, after all.

ooc; Perhaps we shouldn't go too far without Kevin?
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Keiji turned his attention away from Meri, and looked at Demetra. "Well I didn't find the vampires I was searching for, and there are no slayers around the school that I went to, just kids and their dreams." He said smirking back. He looked at the group, which made him believe and feel a bit strange. "I never realized you liked being among such strange company Demetra." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Meri crossed her arms and spoke,"What the hell.You did find someone at that school.I know because I felt TWO energies there and you were one of them."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 pm

"There are stranger folks out there," Demetra replied, laughing humorlessly. She then gave him a strange look after hearing what the Vampire had said. "Is this true, Keiji? Or was it just another Arcane misfit?" She smiled slightly. Tearing those ignorant creatures apart was almost as fun as destroying Slayers.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Keiji's eyes grew red as he turned his attention to Meri. "You are right...but that other energy was my brother Lestat...not only that but the faint energy of a ghost that led him to me...Trust me, there are no slayers there, otherwise I would have killed them." He said walking up to Meri, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 pm

"I swear if your lieing and let some slayer or crazed demon live..."Meri paused,"Let's just say you won't like the outcome."Meri glared at him and spoke again,"Because if they or it kills me there will be hell to pay.The 25 vamps at my castle and my boyfriend will hunt you down and..."The man put a finger to her lips shushing her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Keiji released his wings, looking at her with a very sincere look. "Actions...speak louder then words..." He said, looking from her to her little boyfriend. "Keep an eye on your little girl, otherwise, one day someone may sew her mouth shut...permanently." Keiji walked over to Demetra and Beth, smiling at them, then giving an evil smile directly at Demetra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Meri had a suprised expesion on her face and spoke,"H-ow dare you.How dare you speak to me that.How dare you speak about me that way."Meri spoke to him though thought,"I just want to know why you were eying me earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Keiji looked at Meri, knowing that she could read his thoughts. "You follow me for the longest time...and the last thing I expect to see is my stalker being fought over by a few new bred vampires. Not only that, but I don't want anyone going near that school, and I will do anything in my power to stop them." He thought, his eyes looking at her strictly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Meri was wide eyed and looked around at smiling faces except for Dave's gaping mouth."I don't sta-stalk people."Meri again sent him a thought,[i]"How dare you.And I'm not being fought over.Dave's my boyfriend and Jett likes Demetra or whatever..AND I STILL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU EYING ME!Just think your answer this time."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Keiji smiled as he looked at her. "Well, is it such as bad thing to stare at beauty? I can eye whoever I wish, but only stare at things that show a true meaning to beauty." He thought turning away. The young demon walked to the street alley, and looked at her, almost inviting her to join him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Meri whispered to Dave,"Brb sweety.I'm going to take care of this."Meri walked over to him and spoke,"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Keiji pulled Meri into the alley and held her against a wall. "How does it feel Meri? To finally get to see me close up? To be around who you followed for so long?" He said softly in her ear. He looked into her eyes, watching her closely. "Tell me Meri...why did you stop coming after me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:52 pm

"I got a life and a boyfriend."Meri was scared because he knew even if she was a vamp she couldn't push him off."What are you planning?"Meri asked.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:58 pm

"To make sure that my love is kept safe from anyone....especially the Order. The only question, are you planning on getting in a war with me...?" He said backing away from her. "I came here to keep the arcane from going to that school...otherwise, I will have to fight everyone here to make sure that a battle doesn't happen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Meri sighed in relief,"That's it.Your dating a slayer.You keep her from killing me and my freinds and I'll help you.I thought for sure you were..."A shiver shot down Meri's back."I don't even want to say.."Meri saw humor in his eyes."What did you mean before"things that show the true meaning of beauty."?"

Last edited by Cutie on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Keiji, smiling showing the best face that he could, gave Meri a slight kiss on the cheek. "So you are truly beautiful...what can I say? I am a truth sayer after all." He said walking out of the alley. He looked back one last time and said," Trust me, I liked our..."time" together...though you never thought I knew you were there...I watched you as you watched me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Meri blushed,Giggled and followed him,"Such charm.How long have you practiced that?"Meri pulled Keiji back into the alley and smacked him on the face,It echoed."Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Keiji looked at her wide eyed, not realizing what he had done."W-What was that for?" He said looking at her rather confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:32 pm

"If I come back looking all happy with another guy,my bf would freak out.Especially a guy as gorgeous as you.Just your face makes me want to.To."Meri looked into his eyes knowing just knowing he was doining it."Stop it.Stop it with that charm."

ooc;I g2g in like 5 min.

Last edited by Cutie on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Keiji gave a slight chuckle and opened his hand to her. "If you would only show your true feelings, maybe I would understand you so much more...just do what you want...what you feel like doing." he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:44 am

Beth looked at her 'sister' and said, "One second please." Then she chased after the little pixie. She grabbed the camera, catching up with her in no time. "No pictures." She said and squeezing the camera till it resembled her hand shape. "I'm not who you people think I am anymore! I haven't been back there since...."She shook her head. "Don't tell them you've seen me." She said and transported herself back to Demetra. "Sorry." She said.

Jett looked at Demetra. "That your new friend? 'Cause he's kinda weird." He told her, then brushed her pretty red hair behind her ear.

Lyric sat beside Dave, "You know, she's lying, she stalked that boy for a while. It was all over the vamp world." She said looking around. "I'm bored! Can we do something yet?" She yelled looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:20 am

"Are you teling me I can kiss you even though you have someone and I have someone?"Meri was confused.He confused Meri.She reasoned with herself about ethics and shot Dave a very loud thought as if yelling it to him from her spot,"DAVE,I'm so sorry."Meri put her arms on his shoulders and leaned in and kissed him.Meri heard someone behind them.Meri was certain it was Dave.

"Ok.It's our secret.But you owe me.I'll be mailing you my demands."Erin said happily.Even though she was a pixie Erin was good at making wagers.Erin poofed up a new camera and spoke,"No pictures in this one."Erin smiled.

Last edited by Cutie on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:23 pm

"Yes, Beth and I ran into him earlier." Demetra said as she watched Keiji and Meri go together into the alley. "I wonder if that man really is keeping us from the school." She then turned towards Jett. "Would you like to go for a little 'stroll' with me?" Demetra smiled. As innocent as the question sounded, there was more to her words than that.

"Really." Dave replied flatly, with an emotionless expression on his face as Meri walked back and kissed him in front of the man. He didn't say anything; he just stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Banks
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: