a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Banks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Blood Banks - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:21 am

Keiji pulled her off to the side and pulled her close, kissing her again. "How about you think about us for a moment, ok?" He ran his hands down her sides, his nose against hers gently, looking into her eyes. "Is it such a bad thing to just relax and let me love you?" He said softly in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:30 am

Rayne nodded. "I'm sorry." She said, then thought. "How about we go back to my house?" She asked him. "I want to hear more about you, and plus, I'm hungry. But I'm always hungry....I think it's a slayer thing, but as I cook, I want you to tell me about you and what was happening with your brother, and stuff. Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:41 am

"Yes my love, please lead the way." he said smiling and walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:45 am

"Alright!" She said, and started to walk, grinning softly.

ooc;; I have to go now!! Byee!! I'll be on tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:55 am

Meri was irritated.She spoke,"You."She turned to Keiji,"How dare you disrespect your elder!I am ten times your age and my knowlage excededs that of yours."Meri was now speaking like a Romanian noble...woman?She flitted up to Keiji with speed even a slayer could not master and spoke,"I could give you what you want.I am an infuence in the council of elders.I could give you your power."She paused to think and resumed,"And you should know that it would take more to kill me than a curse mark.What I mean to say is I resisted a blood chilling spell and Lord Caius' musks.You know where to find me when you have your answer."Meri whispered the last part and just as soon as it came out of her mouth she ran off in a series of acrobatics before she ran up the side of a building.She sat down and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:31 am

"And what would that be?" Dave asked, then cleared his throat. He watched as many people walked by, necks exposed with their summer attire. It was mouthwatering, he admitted to himself, but he wasn't too thirsty at the moment. Besides, he had other things to waste his time thinking about. Like Meri, the voice in his head said, but Dave shook it away. "I don't think it would matter much if I got hurt anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:59 am

Meri watched the couplw walk off.She spotted Dave and ran up to him."Dave!"She yelled just before she jumped on him."I gotta tell you something!"She pulled him away into an alley and spoke in a hushed tone,"Keiji said if I slip up he's gonna make this mark kill me."She pointed to her lips and resumed,"But I think I have it handled."She pulled him back out to Lyric and spoke to them,"I just got into a little scuffle with a slayer.I let her have it.Let's just say she won't be slaying anymore."Meri kissed Dave.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Dave was surprised to hear that familiar voice coming towards him and Lyric. When she practically glomped and kissed him, he pushed her away gently. "Is that what that was all about?" Dave asked, skeptical. "Tell me the whole story then, if it's not." He put his hands back into his pockets, waiting to hear pretty much anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Meri frowned,"I can't tell you.I tried but I can't.I really wish I could.But I can't.What I mean is...the words won't come out of my mouth."Meri said with a wink she hoped Lyric couldn't see.

Last edited by Cutie on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Dave nodded, and his eyes moved down to the ground, sadly. He knew Meri's situation quite well, because he has the same trouble when it comes to his visions. That was one reason why he didn't like looking directly at another person... so he couldn't see them dying right in front of him. "And you say that it could kill you, huh." It was more of a statement than a question. "Where were they heading to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:19 pm

"Home.Maybe somewhere outside.Don't know I guess."Meri said and then asked,"Just leave it kay.With one thought he could kill me.Wanna head to my place?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Lyric looked at Dave, waiting for his reply. Meri was bad for him, she had just met them both but she knew that. Meri was a drama queen, it was like she wore drama as a perfume. One second she was crying the next she was being crazy, and then she was treating Dave like dirt, and then she'd say he was her boyfriend. She wasn't exactly normal. She almost needed to go to a therapist and never leave!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Meri looked at Dave and waited.She spoke,"Dave?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Keiji looked realized what Meri had said, but didn't take it lightly. He knew it had to be ancient vampires that knew the whereabouts of his families powers, but more over, this demon named Caius was being brought up more and more, which troubled Keiji. "Well that was interesting...I suppose." he said walking with Rayne back towards her place. Meri, unaware of Keiji's powers, fell prayer to his skills. As she spoke, he could sense what they were talking about, that she was talking to Dave, and trying to find a solution to the mark. The young noble snapped his fingers, causing Meri lip to be tear alittle, right through the middle of the heart seal.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Rayne walked towards her house, not really paying attenion to the things around her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Keiji opened the door for Rayne as they reached her house. The young demon felt rather comfy since he had been here before, it felt more and more like home to him. "Rayne my dear, I have been wanting to ask you something, but I have never been sure oh how to put it..." He said walking into the next room, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:52 pm

ooc;I did not plan for the rhyme

bic;Meri tasted blood and pulled out her mirror,there was a rip on her lip."That,that,that....UGH!He didn't.See this little tear?This is just a taste of what he could do."She said I she pointed to the would and she resumed,"Of course it'll just heal in like 2 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Rayne walked into the house then pushed off her shoes. She was tired. She walked over to the couch and layed down, and looked over at him. "Ask away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Meri frowned,Dave?"He was obviousely thinking about it but the fact he pushed her off him and now he had to think about the answer to,"Let's go to my place!"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:36 pm

ooc; Sorry, I totally went afk while I was still logged on. =.=

bic; Dave shook his head, and tilted Meri's chin up slightly so he could look at the blood. As his creator, Dave felt that this blood was more... alluring than most. He bent down to lick the blood himself in a way that would seem like a kiss, though, it really wasn't. "Running away from him won't do any good," he muttered, after licking the blood off. "I'm going to find this guy." Dave looked around. They were back in New York City now, and there were far too many possibilities to where that son of a bitch was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Meri told Dave this time a command,"Leave him alone."Meri put her hand on Dave's arm,just under the elbow, and spoke,"Do you want to go anywhere?"Meri started to twirl her hair.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:45 pm

He shook his head, frowning. "If anywhere, I'd like to find him," Dave replied simply. "I want him to remove this..." he gestured towards Meri's lips. "Seal, thing. Ugh..." He played with the brim of his hat, annoyed. "If only I KNEW what it was first!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Meri sighed and spoke."It's a curse mark plain and simple.The more we talk about it the more he'll hurt me.Now please answer my question.Where do you want to go?My place?Your place?A cafe?A resuraunt?I have a map of all the New York portals,There's Spain, France, Romania, Canada, even Antarctica."Meri didn't care what she just wanted to do something to get this off her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Keiji knelt down beside the couch and looked into Rayne's eyes, bringing his lips to hers. Kissing her deeply was the only thing he could think of to get his mind off of everything. "Tell me my love....." He said looking deep into her eyes. Moving down to her ear, his lips barely touched it as he said, "Will you be mine forever?" Looking back up at her, he waited for her reply with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 pm

"Let's just..." Dave frowned, and bit his lip as he thought. "Let's go to my place," he said finally, smiling. "We'll be alright alone." Dave turned to Lyric as he said this. "If that's okay with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Banks
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: