a Reverie's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for the Dark/Fantasy Neopets guild, a Reverie!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Banks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

Blood Banks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:33 pm

"Please stop..." Dave looked at the tiny being on the great Demon's shoulder. "She told you the reason why she behaved like that, so please... just stop." He walked over to Meri and helped her stand. Dave knew that he had no chance against this Caius... even knowing that he was at the same place as him was intimidating.

Demetra suppressed a sigh. She really didn't want to waste her time in front of the blood bank, attracting more attention than they already did as a group in the middle of the sidewalk. She could care less about letting Meri and what appeared to be her Newborn mate alive, but it was all just a waste of time in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://fayloic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Meri pushed Dave off and glared at him."I don't need your help."She hissed."There is not a good reason for my actions."Meri's burns healed instantly but new ones arrived each time.Meri looked into Caius' eyes but she couldn't tell what he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Caius looked at Meri for a moment before turning away. "You are forgiven...that is by all here....Her words could be thought of a way of expressing emotion, or rather grudges over so many years left unmoved, so I see nothing wrong with that." He said walking away from them. Never had Caius let someone get away with such disrespect, but he felt like there was enough tension as is. He walked up the stairs and to the streets, looking around, his eyes hurting, his head pounding. Leaning against the side of the wall, he rubbed the side of his temples, trying to get the pain to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Meri's wounds healed as she walked behind her companians.Meri sped up to Jett and whispered,"Do you forgive me?"Meri waited for a moment and walked backwards in front of him waiting for her answer.She looked to Dave who was sulking.Then to Lyric who was mindlessly following Jett.Meri made a puppy dog face at Jett.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Dave stuffed his hands in his pockets and just stood there. He didn't know what else to do, but he didn't want to leave them knowing that someone was going to get hurt... especially if it were Meri. He tried not to meet his gaze with anyone else's eyes, so he didn't say or do anything. It appeared to him that Meri was going to heal fine, which made him glad.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Beth muttered something softly and took the spell off of Meri. Then she looked up at Caius, still on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked him softly, because she knew he'd hear her anyway. "Anything I can do for you?"

Lyric looked back at the newborn. And stopped and walked back towards him. "Um, are you okay?" She asked him. It's not like she'd be missed really.

Jett just shrugged, and pushed past Meri too keep walking forward. He really didn't care, what did it matter to her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Meri cought back up to him and spoke,"I deserve an answer.Come on.You can't say no to this face."Meri pointed to her puppy dog face.Meri came up to him and put her smiling face in front of his."You know tecnically I'm like your age."Meri looked at Lyric and frowned while pointing to Jett.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Jett sighed. "Get out of my face." He told her. "And stop that. You know your flirting with me right? I mean you changed a guy because you wanted to be with him. And then you go ignoring him, and talking to other guys. I could care less how old you are, or what you think of me. And honestly, I don't care what you do. And I can say no to that face. No." He said and walked back past her again. "Your selfish." He muttered to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Meri stopped watching and moved her head as he walked."I was not flirting."She whispered to herself.Meri ran up to him and asked,"How come you hate me.I said I was sorry and I REALLY meant it.See this much really."Meri opened her arms up as wide as she could."I think you should live a little.I mean I act like an adult sometimes but being an adult is boring."Meri looked at Dave again and whispered to Jett,"PlHe treat me like I'm 4 and tries to help me when help is not needed.Plus,Can you keep a secret?"

Last edited by Cutie on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Caius looked at Beth and ran his hand over her hair. "Yes, I'll be fine...sometimes age can catch up with the oldest of us....I can't stand these kids...considering they have no idea what the world is really like...what it used to be like..." He said rubbing his eyes with his other hand. He looked back at Beth once more and stood up straight. "I will be fine...but I am getting close to making this city a huge pile of rubble and moving on...otherwise I may finally lose control of my powers." He said gripping his fist and looking away.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Jett shook his head. "You just don't like being unliked. And honestly, I don't like you much. You changed him for you. And I hate that." He said then shook his head. "But you'll keep talking anyway. So whats your secret?" He asked, not caring one bit.

Beth looked at him. If he was dressed like Peter Pan she could have swore it would have looked like that. She walked across his shoulder to try and get a glance at his face. "Why?" She asked him, she understood everything but the last part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:05 pm

"Me and Dave.We aren't official.And anyway he asked me to turn him so there wouldn't be any "boundries" between us."Meri pulled away again and said,"Why don't you like me?I thought we were friends."Meri mouthed,"Not flirting."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Demetra crossed her arms, growing a bit impatient. "Children," she muttered, narrowing her eyes at the ground. "The Slayers could be out and about anywhere in this city now," she mumbled.

Dave's hands clenched into fists in his pockets. He could hear Meri and Jett's conversation clearly. The reason for his actions was because he cared... he didn't want to just stand around and watch her hurt. He then looked at Lyric with a blank expression. "I'm fine," he said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:11 pm

"Even if you were flirting, it wouldn't matter to me." He told her. "And you are. Or you just like yourself a little to much, and always try to sell yourself. And I don't like you. I just don't. Your a bit of a bitch to be honest." He said, and smirked softly. "And that guy he gave up his life for you. You should care about him more then you do."

"Your lying to me." She said to him. "And she's hurting you." She nodded towards Meri. "I can hear them too." Lyric said. "She really is flirting." She whispered softly to herself, with an eye roll. "But anyway, I wasn't asking about your feelings. I was asking about your throat. It's burning right? Your a newborn."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Dave sighed. He had been trying for the past few hours to ignore the scorching pain in his throat. "Maybe just a tad bit," he lied. "I'll be fine though... right?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:20 pm

"Eventually. But I know something that will help you, that will stop it for a few days." She told him, smirking softly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:22 pm

"Listen... uhh..." Dave chuckled humorlessly. "I don't mean to offend, but I don't really like the idea of biting into someone's neck in the near future. Even IF that is the only way I can survive." His eyes wandered off to the concrete sidewalk, then back at Lyric. "If that's what you had in mind, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:30 pm

"Fine.Be that way."Meri stuck her tongue out and ran off behind everyone.She listened as Lyric and Dave talked.Meri sighed and walked over."Hey Lyric,Jett's being a bully.He said he didn't like me and called me a mean name.All I wanted was to be his friend.Your my friend right Lyric."Meri looked at Dave and moved up."I'm sorry I screamed at you.I'm just...frustrated right now."
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Dave's eyes moved to look at Meri. He nodded slightly, and then looked back down at the ground. His hands relaxed in his pockets, but he was still bugged by his throat.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Lyric rolled her eyes and raised her wrist to her mouth then bit into it and ripped along it, then she held it out. Though she could tell he didn't want to the smell had already hit her, so she knew he could smell it. "3...2...1..." She waited for him to take her wrist. Though this was like being a blood bank she knew it felt better to drink more vamp blood then human blood. Then she looked over at Meri. "Um, Jett only called you a mean name because well, your mean." She said, and grinned softly. "But you were flirting with him, and leaving this poor little guy alone!"
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Dave instantly brought his mouth to Lyric's wrist when the sweet alluring scent of blood filled his nostrils. Even though he didn't want to, he simply couldn't help himself. A few seconds after, he instantly stopped, dropped her wrist, and took a few steps back. Dave wiped his mouth, disgusted at himself. "That was..." he began to say, and coughed. "Cruel. But I suppose I should thank you," Dave mumbled. "So thanks."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Lyric merely nodded to him. "No problem. It'll make it a little better." She said then she liked the cut, the little bit of venom she did have made the cut go away. She smiled at him then skipped over to her twin brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Meri watched Dave take her blood and spoke,"In days of old a woman offering her blood to a vampire was an act of love.I'll be right back."Meri ran off and sat behind something to cry,"I don't get it.I said sorry to Jett and he was mean to me.Not that I care I have Dave.But then again Lyric..."Meri heard someone behind her.She froze."Who is it?She turned around.An alley cat.Meri picked her up and walked over."Hi guys look who I found."Meri looked at herself in a puddle and found red puffy eyes, smeared make-up, and a runny nose.

Last edited by Cutie on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabby
Admin
Gabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Dave frowned as Meri went away. Just as he thought everything was going to be alright between them, things changed. He began to think the opposite when she came back holding a stray cat. "Were you crying...?" Dave asked, worried once more. He knew that he needed to stop worrying so much, but it was simply part of his nature to care for others so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:57 pm

"Mm.No."Meri lied.She never was a good liar.Meri pet her kitty.She walked over to Jett and Lyric to show them her kitty."Look what I found."Meri said showing them the cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Banks   Blood Banks - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Banks
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a Reverie's Roleplay :: Roleplay :: New York City-
Jump to: